100 Achievement Quotes and 5 Tips to Achieve your Goals
One of the most important things in life is setting goals. It gets you motivated, gets you out of bed every morning. Just knowing that you have something to achieve in life makes you want to become a better person. Now what’s even better than that, is actually achieving the goals you set. The sense of accomplishment and achievement you get by fulfilling a task you’ve set out for yourself is what makes you feel alive. So, today, we’ve set out to make you understand what it takes to accomplish your goals more reliably!
Tip no1: Focus on your goal like your life depends on it.
One of the most common things I see among people, is them not taking their dream seriously enough. A dream only becomes reality, when you focus your every thought, every breath, every minute on it, like there is nothing else in the world. Otherwise, it stays as a fairy tale that visits you while you’re asleep. If you believe in it, you have to leave and breathe for it. No matter how hard it gets, no matter how grim things may seem, you must not give up! If you want to be the best, if you want to reach new heights, you have to be absolutely OBSEESSED with being the best, no slacking. Second place is not a winner and third nobody remembers.
Tip no2: You have to believe that it’s possible.
That dream that you have, whatever it may be, I’m here to tell you, that it’s possible. In order for you to succeed that dream, you have to believe it as well. It is important that you believe that you can, otherwise you will never succeed. It’s easy to complain, it’s easy to give up, but what is not easy, is actually thinking you can do it and working hard for it. This is why most people, get a family, get a steady income and then stop growing, stop evolving and eventually die. If you have the slightest hope that it’s possible, you have to believe that you can, and make sure that it becomes possible.
Tip no3: Pain is your friend, failure is your teacher.
Instead of being afraid of getting hurt, you have to learn to embrace the pain, because it has a lot of things to teach you. You have to think of failure of a way that was just not the correct one. Because then, it becomes a lesson. You see, without pain, you would never know the correct path to success. Even if you did get it right by chance without even trying, you would crumble on the first difficulty. The strongest weapons are tested in the heat of the combat, not in the comfort of the couch. You have to be afraid of disappointment more than failure, you have to want to achieve your dream so hard that you are willing to endure all the pain this world has to offer in order to succeed. So, instead of fearing the fall, fear the embarrassment of getting back up.
Tip no4: You have to dissect your goal into smaller, easier tasks.
Instead of trying to accomplish everything at once, try to break down your goal into smaller, more manageable tasks that you can do one by one, to work up to your goal step by step. This is going to make it seem more possible, thus boosting your confidence and giving you a sense of accomplishment every time you succeed in each one of these smaller tasks. This also makes things easier when it comes to keeping track of your progress. Instead of saying “I want to be the best in the world by next year”, try this: “By next week, I want to be the best in my neighborhood, by next month, the best in my city, by the next 3 months, the best in my country, by the next 8 months, I want to be the best in the continent, by next year, the best in the world”. I know this is a naive and not exactly relevant example, but it makes understanding what I mean easier. Don’t try to climb the entire staircase with one step, because you will fall, instead, face each stair one by one, until you reach the top.
Tip no5: Get rid of whatever is holding you down.
It could be a situation, a person, a disadvantage, anything, you have to let it go. Your financial status isn’t good enough? That’s wrong, you can achieve greatness even if you start from zero. Does the story of a rich person getting richer inspire you? Or do you prefer that story from the kid who started from zero and trusted in his ability to become the best? Do you have that one friend that doesn’t believe in you and keeps bringing you down, limit the interaction. Do you think that your brain, or your body, or your soul, isn’t strong enough? That’s easy, MAKE IT STRONGER.
100 Achievement Quotes and Sayings to Inspire Success.
- All of us perform better and more willingly when we know why we’re doing what we have been told or asked to do.” Zig Ziglar.
- A handful of pine-seed will cover mountains with the green majesty of the forest. I too will set my face to the wind and throw my handful of seed on high. By William Sharp.
- A non-doer is very often a critic-that is someone who sits back and watches doers, and then waxes philosophically about how the doers are doing. It’s easy to be a critic, but being a doer requires effort, risk, and change. By Dr. Wayne W. Dyer.
- Achievement is mainly the product of steadily raising one’s levels of aspiration. And By Jack Nicklaus.
- Achievement seems to be connected with action. Successful men and women keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit. By Conrad Hilton.
- Competition is a by-product of productive work, not its goal. A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others. By Ayn Rand.
- Decide what you want, decide what you are willing to exchange for it. Establish your priorities and go to work. By H. L. Hunt.
- Quote of the Day
- Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved. By William Jennings Bryan.
- Do not be desirous of having things done quickly. Do not look at small advantages. The desire to have things done quickly prevents their being done thoroughly. Looking at small advantages prevents great affairs from being accomplished. By Confucius.
- Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do. By John Wooden.
- Duty makes us do things well, but love makes us do them beautifully.” Zig Ziglar.
- Empty pockets never held anyone back. Only empty heads and empty hearts can do that. By Norman Vincent Peale.
- Encouraged people to achieve the best; dominated people achieve second best; neglected people achieve the least.
- Every man who is high up loves to think that he has done it all himself, and the wife smiles and lets it go at that. By Sir James M. Barrie.
- Everybody says they want to be free. Take the train off the tracks, and it’s free – but it can’t go anywhere. By Zig Ziglar.
- Everyone is trying to accomplish something big, not realizing that life is made up of little things. By Frank Clark.
Browse through our unique collection of wishes and famous quotes. Find the best messages and cards for every occasion.1000+ Unique Birthday Wishes Birthday Wishes for your Friends Funny Birthday Messages Romantic Birthday Wishes Good Morning Messages Good Morning Messages for Girlfriend Good Morning Messages for Boyfriend Love Quotes Love Quotes for Him Love Quotes for Her Good Night Messages for Friends Good Night Quotes and Messages
- Everyone who got where he is has had to begin where he was. By Robert Louis Stevenson.
- Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense. By Ralph Waldo Emerson.
- Five minutes, just before going to sleep, given to a bit of directed imagination regarding achievement possibilities of the morrow, will steadily and increasingly bear fruit, mainly if all ideas of difficulty, worry or fear are firmly ruled out and replaced by those of accomplishment and smiling courage. By Frederick Pierce.
- God put me on Earth to accomplish a certain number of things. Right now I’m so far behind I will never die!
- Great things are not done by impulse, but by a series of small things brought together. By Vincent Van Gogh.
- Hell begins on the day when God grants us a clear vision of all that we might have achieved, of all the gifts which we might have wasted, of all that we might have done which we did not do. By Gian-Carlo Menotti.
- Hell, there are no rules here, we’re trying to accomplish something. By Thomas Alva Edison.
- High achievement always takes place in a framework of high expectation. By Jack Kinder.
- I am always doing things I can’t do, that’s how I get to do them. By Pablo Picasso.
- I feel that the greatest reward for doing is the opportunity to do more. By Jonas Salk.
- I love America. We’ve got the only system that works – it keeps everyone hustling. By J.R. Simplot.
- If life were measured by accomplishments, most of us would die in infancy. By A. P. Gouthey.
- If we are striving, if we are working, if we are trying, to the best of our ability, to improve day by day, then we are in the line of our duty. By Heber J. Grant.
- If you don’t climb the mountain, you can’t view the plain.
- If you’re insincere, it’s manipulative. By Zig Ziglar.
- It is time for us all to stand and cheer for the doer, the achiever, the one who recognizes the challenge and does something about it. By Vince Lombardi.
- It’s not the situation, but whether we react (negative) or respond (positive) to the situation that’s important. By Zig Ziglar.
- It’s your attitude, not just your attitude that determines your ultimate altitude. By Zig Ziglar.
- Kids go where there is excitement. They stay where there is love. By Zig Ziglar.
- Lack of direction, not lack of time, is the problem. We all have twenty-four hour days. By Zig Ziglar.
- Man is always more than he can know of himself; consequently, his accomplishments, time and again, will come as a surprise to him. By Golo Mann.
- Man is not the sum of what he has but the totality of what he does not yet have, of what he might have. By Jean-Paul Sartre.
- Many marriages would be better if the husband and wife clearly understood that they’re on the same side. By Zig Ziglar.
- Mere longevity is a good thing for those who watch Life from the sidelines. For those who play the game, an hour may be a year, a single day’s work an achievement for eternity. By Gabriel Heatter.
- The money will buy you a bed, but not a good night’s sleep, a house but not a home, a companion but not a friend.” Zig Ziglar.
- Most of us can learn to live in perfect comfort on higher levels of power. Everyone knows that on any given day there are energies slumbering in him which the incitements of that day do not call forth. Compared with what we ought to be, we are only half awake. It is evident that our organism has stored-up reserves of energy that are ordinarily not called upon, deeper and deeper strata of explosible material, ready for use by anyone who probes so deep. The human individual usually lives far within his limits. By William James.
- My mother drew a distinction between achievement and success. She said that achievement is the knowledge that you have studied and worked hard and done the best that is in you. Success is being praised by others. That is nice but not as important or satisfying. Always aim for achievement and forget about success. By Helen Hayes.
- Never measure the height of a mountain, until you have reached the top. Then you will see how low it was. By Dag Hammarskjold.
- Never mistake activity for achievement. By John Wooden.
- Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do, and they will surprise you with their ingenuity. By General George Smith Patton, Jr.
- No bird soars too high if he soars with his own wings. By William Blake.
- Nothing is as difficult as to achieve results in this world if one is filled full of great tolerances and the milk of human kindness. The person who achieves must generally be a one-idea individual, concentrated entirely on that one idea, and ruthless in his aspect toward other men and other ideas. By Corinne Roosevelt Robinson.
- Nothing splendid has ever been achieved except by those who dared believe that something inside them was superior to circumstances. By Bruce Barton.
- Only if you reach the boundary will the boundary recede before you. And if you don’t, if you confine your efforts, the boundary will shrink to accommodate itself to your efforts. And you can only expand your capacities by working to the very limit. By Hugh Nibley.
- Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly. By Robert Francis Kennedy.
- Periods of tranquility are seldom prolific of creative achievement. Mankind has to be stirred up. By Alfred North Whitehead.
- Personal development is your springboard to personal excellence. Ongoing, continuous, non-stop personal growth literally assures you that there is no limit to what you can accomplish. By Brian Tracy.
- Remember that great love and great achievements involve great
- Remember, you can earn more money, but when the time is spent is gone forever. By Zig Ziglar.
- Someone has defined genius as intensity of purpose: the ability to do, the patience to wait. . . . Put these together, and you have genius, and you have the achievement. By Leo J. Muir.
- Success is not measured by what you accomplish but by the opposition you have encountered, and the courage with which you have maintained the struggle against overwhelming odds. By Orison Swett Marden.
- The average estimate themselves by what they do, the above average by what they are. By Johann Friedrich Von Schiller.
- The best job goes to the person who can get it done without passing the buck or coming back with excuses. By Napolean Hill.
- The best job goes to the person who can get it done without passing the buck or coming back with excuses. By Napoleon Hill.
- The first requisite of success is the ability to apply your physical and mental energies to one problem without growing weary. By Thomas Edison.
- The gem cannot be polished without friction, nor man perfected without trials. Chinese proverb.
- The higher the difficulty, the more glory in surmounting it. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests. By Epictetus.
- The harder you fall, the higher you bounce. By
- The man who wakes up and finds himself famous hasn’t been asleep. By
- The measure of a man is the way he bears up under misfortune. By Plutarch.
- The more you express gratitude for what you have the more you will have to express gratitude for. By Zig Ziglar.
- The more you express gratitude for what you have the more you will have to express gratitude for. By Zig Ziglar.
- The only people who achieve much are those who want knowledge so badly that they seek it while the conditions are still favorable. Favorable conditions never come. By C.S. Lewis.
- The only way around is through. By Robert Frost.
- The only way to discover the limits of the possible is to go beyond them into the impossible.”
- The only worthwhile achievements of man are those which are socially useful. Alfred Adler.
- The person who gets the farthest is generally the one who is willing to do and dare. The sure-thing boat never gets far from shore. By Dale Carnegie.
- The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential, these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence. By Eddie Robinson.
- There are only two roads that lead to something like human happiness. They are marked by the words . . . Love and achievement. . . . To be happy oneself, it is necessary to make at least one other person happy. . . . The secret of human happiness is not in self-seeking but in self-forgetting. By Dr. Theodor Reik.
- This became a credo of mine . . . Attempt the impossible to improve your work. By Bette Davis.
- To go beyond is as bad as to fall short. By
- To reach a great height a person needs to have great depth.”
- To understand the heart and mind of a person, look not at what he has already achieved, but at what he aspires to. By Kahlil Gibran.
- Trust yourself. Create the kind of self that you will be happy to live with all your life. Make the most of yourself by fanning the tiny, inner sparks of possibility into flames of achievement. By Foster C. Mcclellan.
- Unless a man undertakes more than he possibly can do, he will never do all that he can. By Henry Drummond.
- We achieve everything through our efforts alone. Our fate is not decided by an almighty God. We decide our own fate through our actions. You have to gain mastery over yourself. . . . It is not a matter of sitting back and accepting. By Daw Aung San Suu Kyi.
- We are more ready to try the untried when what we do is inconsequential. Hence the remarkable fact that many inventions had their birth as toys. By Eric Hoffer.
- We live in deeds, not years: In thoughts not breaths; In feelings, not in figures on a dial. We should count time by heart throbs. He most lives Who thinks most, feels the noblest, acts the best. By David Bailey.
- We succeed only as we identify in life, or in war, or in anything else, a single overriding objective, and make all other considerations bend to that one objective. By General Dwight David Eisenhower.
- We will either find a way or make one. By Hannibal.
- What is the recipe for successful achievement? To my mind, there are just four essential ingredients: Choose a career you love . . . Give it the best there is in you . . . Seize your opportunities And be a member of the team. In no country but America, I believe, is it possible to fulfill all four of these requirements. By Benjamin F. Fairless.
- When you give a man a dole, you deny him his dignity, and when you deny him his dignity, you rob him his destiny. By Zig Ziglar.
- Where the willingness is great, the difficulties cannot be great. By Niccol Machiavelli.
- You are not here merely to make a living. You are here to enable the world to live more amply, with greater vision, with a finer spirit of hope and achievement. You are here to enrich the world, and you impoverish yourself if you forget the errand. By Woodrow Wilson.
- You can do anything you wish to do, have anything you wish to have, be anything you wish to be. By Robert Collier.
- You can finish school, and even make it easy – but you never finish your education, and it’s seldom easy. By Zig Ziglar.
- You don’t drown by falling in water; you only drown if you stay there. By Zig Ziglar.
- You’ve got to be before you can do, and do before you can have. By Zig Ziglar.
- Knowledge Quotes and Tips to Inspire Learning
- Achieve Greatness with these Ten Simple Tips! 50 Quotes to Inspire Greatness!
- 50 Motivational Quotes and 7 Tips to get you Motivated
- 50 Dreams Quotes and Sayings and 6 Tips to Reach Your Dreams
- Success Quotes and Tips to Inspire Success in your Life
- Strength Quotes and Tips to Become Emotionally Stronger
- The Ultimate Guide on Finding Happiness and 170 Happiness Quotes
- 80 Leadership Quotes and 5 Tips to Become the Best Leader