Strength Quotes and Tips to Become Emotionally Stronger
There come times in life where you think all hope is lost, that you can do nothing, where you are not strong enough to face whatever difficulty is presented to you. Truth is, the challenges in one’s life are endless and are only getting harder as life goes on, but the difference between the ones that succeed and the ones that don’t is the strength and courage to move on. But it’s not easy, and it never will be. You can make it easier, though, if you choose to do so, by taking the following tips into consideration.
Stop Running Away From Your Problems.
This is something I see a lot among the people around me. They think their problems as if they were some big bad wolf. In their mind, if they can run fast enough, it won’t be able to catch up to them. In reality, things are the complete opposite of that statement. What you should be doing is dealing with it. The sooner you deal with it, the sooner you come up with a solution to your problem. The sooner you come up with a solution, the sooner you overcome it. The sooner you master it, the sooner you get you your prizes. You start becoming self-aware, you begin feeling successful, your dreams, start changing in your reality.
Learn To Adapt.
I’m going to tell you something that I need you to stick to your head. Life is not a smooth road that you can walk on a Sunday afternoon. It’s a steep, narrow passage, along a very tall mountain. It’s going to wear you down, beat you to your knees, and destroy every single dream you have in an instant if you let it. It’s going to throw so many curveballs at you that it’s going to make you wonder if you can count this far. But, it’s only going to keep you down if you let it. If you choose to whine over every single obstacle, then you will never finish the race. Learn to embrace the difficulties and improve upon them, and that brings me to my following point.
The Pain Is Good For You.
I know how this sounds, trust me, but as I said earlier, you need to embrace the pain and let it change you. Imagine if you got what you wanted every time, without any struggle. Sounds great right? Wrong. You would be weak, you would crumble when the first difficulty came along. You cannot develop strength without effort without pain. Pain is your friend. It makes you stronger. If you never failed, then you would not have the courage and compassion to move forward. Now, when people look at you, do you want to think of you as someone who faced the challenge and crumbled because of the pain, or as the person who “did it”? Tame your pain, don’t let it tame you.
Find Your Purpose.
Having a purpose in life makes it easier for you to overcome any difficulty. When you have something in this life, you know that you must achieve, every problem seems more like an obstacle than a dead end. Everyone came to this world to fulfill a purpose. You may not find it in a day, in a year, maybe even a decade. Many opportunities will unfold in front of your eyes, and nothing guarantees you each time that this is the one that is going to show you your purpose. But you cannot know for sure if you don’t take them all. You need to convince yourself every day that you have to become better than yesterday. Eventually, through trial and error, you will find your purpose, and when you do, it’s going to be majestic. One might ask, “what should I do when I find my purpose?” , the answer is simple, and that question that was obviously not made up by me to help me move on, comfortably brings me to my next point.
Set Your Goals.
After you find your purpose, you need to do anything in your power to accomplish them, and that requires setting goals. That requires discipline. You need to get up every morning, not because you “feel” like it, nobody likes waking up in the morning. You need to get up every day with the mindset that you are getting one step closer to your goal. After that, it’s show time. One piece of advice I can give you on this is setting small goals to help you achieve the big image. You can’t say, “Oh, tomorrow I’ll have accomplished the impossible.” It doesn’t work like that. Think your dream like a structure. It’s made up of all these little bits and pieces that you must put together and work steadily to put them in place, one by one. Goals, help you become focused. If you know that you have something to work towards, then you won’t have an excuse to slack off. You see, dreams, without goals, are just dreams, that end up bringing only disappointment.
Learn To Get Out Of Your Comfort Zone.
Your comfort zone is your enemy. The more and more you try to live comfortably, life will give you more and more uncomfortable moments. You see, you were born to grow stronger, and as we said, strength is only gained through struggle. You weren’t born into this world to sip cocktails on the beach under the sun. You were born to be great. So, you can either choose to be “comfortable” and end up miserable or select the struggle of becoming as a person, stronger as an individual by getting out of your comfort zone and taking risks. Do you think all these role models you’ve been following started out being “comfortable”? Do you think that they just woke up one day as millionaires without having to do anything? You’re wrong. Greatness comes through risk. If you choose not to take that risk because you’re too “comfortable” with where you are at life, then you will never be more fabulous, never be stronger.
50 Motivational Quotes about Strength
- The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places.
- I like criticism. It makes you strong.
- A leader, once convinced that a particular course of action is the right one, must….be undaunted when the going gets tough.
- Although men are accused of not knowing their own weakness, yet perhaps few know their own strength. It is in men as in soils, where sometimes there is a vein of gold which the owner knows not of. Jonathan Swift
- But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings like eagles; They shall run, and not be weary, and They shall walk, and not faint.
- By nature, we have no defect that could not become a strength, no strength that could not become a defect.
- Do not pray for comfortable lives. Pray to be stronger men! Do not pray for tasks equal to your powers. Pray for strength similar to your tasks.
- Don’t expect to build up the weak by pulling down the strong.
- Don’t hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting, but never hit soft.
- Few men during their lifetime come anywhere near exhausting the resources dwelling within them. There are deep wells of strength that are never used.
- Fire is the test of gold; adversity, of strong men.
- For strength to bear is found in duty alone, and he is blest indeed, who learns to make the joy of others cure his own heartache.
- God does not take away trials or carry us over them but strengthens us through them.
- Great crisis produces great men and great deeds of courage.
- Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength.
- He knows not his own strength that hath not met adversity.
- He who believes is strong; he who doubts is weak. Strong convictions precede significant actions.
- He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how.
- He who is plenteously provided for from within needs but little from without.
- I was always looking outside myself for strength and confidence, but it comes from within.
- If there is any responsibility in the cycle of life, it must be that one generation owes to the next that strength by which it can come to face ultimate concerns in its own way.
- It does not take much strength to do things, but it requires great strength to decide on what to do.
- It is not because things are different that we do not dare; it is because we do not dare that they are difficult.
- It is indeed said: It does not take much strength to do things, but it requires high strength to decide what to do.
- It takes a lot of courage to show your dreams to someone else.
- Let me not pray to be sheltered from dangers, but to be fearless in facing them. Let me not beg for the stilling of my pain, but for the heart to conquer it.
- Life only demands from you the strength you possess. Only one feat is possible – not to have run away. Dag Hammarskjold
- Man must be arched and buttressed from within, else the temple wavers to the dust.
- My strength is as the strength of ten because my heart is pure.
- Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world right in the eye.
- Never letting the competition define you. Instead, you have to define yourself based on the point of view you care deeply about.
- No one can defeat us unless we first defeat ourselves.
- None of us can hope to get anywhere without character, moral courage, and the spiritual strength to accept responsibility.
- Nothing is as strong as gentleness, and nothing is as gentle as true strength.
- Only actions give life strength; only moderation gives it charm.
- Only in growth, reform, and change, paradoxically enough, is true security to be found.
- Our real problem, then, is not our strength today; it is rather the vital necessity of action today to ensure our strength tomorrow.
- Our strength lies, not alone in our proving grounds and our stockpiles, but in our ideals, our goals, and their universal appeal to all men who are struggling to breathe free.
- Patience and time do more than strength or passion.
- Prepare yourself for the world, as athletes used to do for their exercises; oil your mind and your manners, to give them the necessary suppleness and flexibility; strength alone will not do.
- Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
- Strength is a matter of a made up mind.
- Strong men can always afford to be gentle. Only the weak are intent on giving as good as they get.
- The quality of strength lined with tenderness is an unbeatable combination, as are intelligence and necessity when unblunted by formal education.
- There is a comfort in the strength of love: Twill makes a thing endurable, which else would overset the brain, or break the heart.
- There is a growing strength in women, but it is in the forehead, not in the forearm.
- This is the law of the Yukon that only the strong shall thrive; that surely the weak shall perish, and only the fit survive.
- Thus all below is a strength, and all above is grace.
- We acquire the strength we have overcome.
- What the lion cannot manage to do the fox can.
- When I’ve heard all I need to make a decision, I don’t take a vote. I make a decision.
- When you are required to exhibit strength, it comes.
- Where there is no struggle, there is no strength.
- You can’t really be strong until you see a funny side to things.
- 70 Opportunity Quotes and 5 Simple Tips to See Problems as Opportunities
- Achieve Greatness with these Ten Simple Tips! 50 Quotes to Inspire Greatness!
- 50 Motivational Quotes and 7 Tips to get you Motivated
- Success Quotes and Tips to Inspire Success in your Life
- 100 Achievement Quotes and Sayings and 5 Tips to Achieve your Goals
- The Ultimate Guide on Finding Happiness and 170 Happiness Quotes