50 Dreams Quotes and Sayings and 6 Tips to Reach Your Dreams
As Steven Spielberg said, “Dreams are essential, you can’t do it unless you imagine it.” This is why every single development guru suggests that you should dream more, dream bigger. The only way for you to see the bigger picture is if you first to dream that you can do it. After that, it’s just showtime. The only thing that’s left to do is to focus on these straightforward points I am about to present you and change your life in a way that you can not only dream bigger but actually achieve those dreams!
Tip No1: Dream More, Dream Bigger.
As I said, you can only achieve something after you’ve dreamt it. Every success story starts with a regular person having a crazy dream and being brave enough to follow it. If you point out all the leaders, all the role models in your life, all the successful people that changed the past, present and future, have two things in common, one crazy dream and the insane amount of work it took to achieve that dream, but I am going to talk about that work later on. So, take note of the story of those successful people. Dream more, find the things that frustrate you, or that you want to change and then just figure out all the ways to do it. Then, just get to work!
Tip No2: But What If You Can’t Identify Your Dream.
Plenty of people seem to have trouble identifying their dream. With some of the most common factors being discouragement from their surroundings, broken pasts, little to no confidence in their abilities, or just settling for average. The only way for you to get past any difficulty is with the sheer force of will. You need to strengthen your willpower for you to find your real purpose and goal.
Tip No3: Breaking Down Your Dream.
A significant part of following any dream is actually breaking apart and understanding every tiny piece of your dream. There are some questions that you need to answer yourself to be sure that this is what you actually want to do in life. Questions like: “Is this dream mine, or am I following someone else’s game plan,” or “what do I need to fulfill my dream,” with a crucial one being “Do I want it enough that I am prepared to die for my dream?” among many others. Understanding your dream will help you know how to achieve it.
Tip No4: The Plan Is Half The Action.
After you actually know what you’re supposed to do, the next step is planning the correct course of action. It’s all about short term and long term goals. You need to have a timetable with all the things you want to have achieved by what period. It’s like splitting a cake into 7 pieces and say that you will eat one piece a day. This way, you can track your progress much easier and feel that you are getting closer to your dream, step by step. Think of it as a strategy game, you will only win your opponent if you have a well thought out plan of combat.
Tip No5: ShowTime.
Your next course of action is simple. You have to work outstandingly long periods until you reach your goal. No excuses, no second thoughts, no doubts, no quitting, just work. Your dream is not going to come true if you don’t bring the entire world upside down until you get it. Success is not achieved by luck, or skill, or social/financial background. It is a mixture of all of these, but with the most important factor out of everything being the amount of work needed.
Tip No6: The Beauty Of The Peak Is Only Half Of The Beauty Of The Travel.
One very important thing that you need to keep in mind is not to lose yourself in the progress. I know that success is sweet, and for you to have reached this far, you want it with a burning passion. But if you lose yourself in the meantime, what guarantees you that the person to reach that peak is the same that wanted the entire thing, to begin with. Keeping in touch with yourself and your desires is essential. Otherwise, you’re just going to feel empty after achieving your goal. Try to enjoy the struggle, because it will make for a heck of a story once you make it. So, if you actually do make it there, which I am confident you will, there is only one thing left to do. Enjoy it!
50 Inspirational Quotes about Dreams
- A civilization is as great as its dreams, and its dreams are dreamt by artists.
- A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams.
- A mediocre idea that generates enthusiasm will go further than a great idea that inspires no one.
- An era can be said to end when its basic illusions are exhausted.
- Cherish your visions and your dreams, as they are the children of your soul; the blueprints of your ultimate achievements.
- Dream lofty dreams, and as you dream, so shall you become. Your vision is the promise of what you shall at last unveil.
- Dream no small dreams for they have no power to move the hearts of men.
- Dream tonight of peacock tails, Diamond fields, and spouter whales. Ills are many, blessing few, But dreams tonight will shelter you.
- Dreaming permits each of and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives.
- Dreams are extremely important. You can’t do it unless you imagine it.
- Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.
- Dreams are the eraser dust I blow off my page. They fade into the emptiness, another dark gray day. Dreams are only memories of the plans I had back then. Dreams are eraser dust, and now I use a pen.
- Dreams have but one owner at a time. That is why dreamers are lonely.
- Dreams that do come true can be as unsettling as those that don’t.
- Follow your heart, and your dreams will come true.
- Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you’ve imagined.
- Happy are those who dream dreams and are willing to pay the price to make them come true.
- Hold fast to dreams for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly.
- How many of our daydreams would darken into nightmares, were there a danger of their coming true!
- However vague they are, dreams have a way of concealing themselves and leave us no peace until they are translated into reality, like seeds germinating underground, sure to sprout in their search for the sunlight.
- I don’t dream at night, I dream all day; I dream for a living.
- I had a dream my life would be different from this hell I am living, so different from what it seemed. Now life has killed the dream I dreamed.
- If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.
- It may be that those who do most, dream most.
- It takes a lot of courage to show your dreams to someone else.
- It was the man’s dream, and his inspiring attempt to make them come true that remain important.
- It’s the independent American spirit that built this country – hard-working entrepreneurs who believe in the reality of their dreams.
- Keep your heart open to dreams. For as long as there’s a dream, there is hope, and as long as there is hope, there is joy in living.
- Love is what dreams are made of.
- Make no little plans, they have no magic to stir men’s blood and will not be realized. Make big plans; aim high in hope and work, remembering that a noble and logical plan never dies, but long after we are gone will be a living thing.
- Man, alone, has the power to transform his thoughts into physical reality; man, alone, can dream and make his dreams come true.
- My eyes are an ocean in which my dreams are reflected.
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work.
- No dreamer is ever too small; no dream is ever too big.
- The end of wisdom is to dream high enough to lose the dream in the seeking of it.
- The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
- The indispensable first step to getting the things you want out of life is this: decide what you want.
- The key to happiness is having dreams. The key to success is making your dreams come true.
- The ninety and nine are with dreams, content, but the hope of the world made new, is the hundredth man who is grimly bent on making those dreams come true.
- The world is full of Kings and Queens, who blind your eyes and steal your dreams.
- They who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night. In their grey visions, they obtain glimpses of eternity.
- Toil, feel, think, hope; you will be sure to dream enough before you die, without arranging for it.
- Vision without action is merely a dream. Action without vision just passes the time. Vision with action can change the world.
- We do not really feel grateful toward those who make our dreams come true; they ruin our dreams.
- We mustn’t let our passions destroy our dreams.
- We should show life neither as it is or as it ought to be, but only as we see it in our dreams.
- We were always dreaming of how it was going to be.
- When the legends die, the dreams end; there is no more greatness.
- When your heart is in your dreams, no request is too extreme.
- Wind to thy wings. Light to thy path. Dreams to thy heart.
- Yesterday is but a vision, and tomorrow is only a dream. But today well lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness, and every tomorrow a dream of hope.
- You eat, in dreams, the custard of the day.
- You’ll never achieve your dreams if they don’t become goals.
- Your dreams come true when you act to turn them into realities.
- 100 Achievement Quotes and Sayings and 5 Tips to Achieve your Goals
- 50 Motivational Quotes and 7 Tips to get you Motivated
- 70 Opportunity Quotes and 5 Simple Tips to See Problems as Opportunities
- Success Quotes and Tips to Inspire Success in your Life
- Strength Quotes and Tips to Become Emotionally Stronger