11th Birthday Wishes
Browse through our wonderful collection of 11th birthday wishes. Check out our adorable happy birthday messages and cards. Find the perfect way to send an 11-year-old birthday boy or girl the best birthday message. Finally 11, big day today huh? It has grown so much. From a little crybaby, small enough to fit in one arm, it is now in the last year of elementary school. In its last year of childhood, just before puberty strikes, the only thing certain is that change is near, its body will change, its school environment will change, most likely its attitude will change, and having gone through that phase, and most likely as have you, it is obvious that its scared. For most people change is scary, not knowing what to expect is scary, growing up is scary. But it gets much easier if you have someone to guide you through the chaos. And in this case, it’s you! As someone, most likely older than him/her, having gone through that phase, giving it a new perspective on the matter, or even maybe a few kind words of wisdom and inspiration, will help out a lot in the rough days to come. So why wait? Start from today, with an exceptional wish to start off its year on the right foot.
- In numerology, the number 11 is considered a master number. Only fitting for the master of 11-year-olds! Happy birthday!
- The number 11, the number of rebellion, and you, the rebellious 11 year old. Such a fitting pair don’t you think? So, I say you should honor the deal. No matter what your parents say, keep being rebellious, keep doubting everything, because of that, is the path to true knowledge. Never become one with the mass, that, my dear, is my truest of wishes. Happy birthday.
- At the eleventh hour of elementary school, it’s your last attempt to become the best person you can possibly be, so you can embrace the tough times that lay ahead. Thus, my wish to you is to never stop improving yourself, never give up on your dreams, because they are right in front of you, all you have to do is that little extra step to reach them. It may take a year, a decade, a lifetime, but never give up. Happy birthday!
- My dear child, now that you turn 11, you are one step closer to becoming a person that has done great things, hope you become as famous as Apollo 11! Happy birthday my lovely future moon explorer!
- As you begin to explore the world, many answers will arise that you will not be able to answer straight out, but, knowing how amazing of a child you are, I am certain that with enough patience and courage, all you want to know about life will be answered to an extent, so never stop learning, never stop wondering, never stop asking questions, never stop having fun, because that, is what makes life interesting. Happy birthday!
- Having gone through what you are going right now, I know you are striving to become independent, and that is a good thing, we all want to be standing on our own two feet, but, don’t hurry to grow up so much, enjoy your childhood a bit more, because these, are the moments you are going to miss as a teenager, and even more as an adult, the days of absolute freedom, so enjoy them while you still can! Happy birthday!
- On your last year as a pre-teenager, engaging into new adventures as puberty strikes, I want you to remember that no matter how rough things may seem, there is always a bright side, these years will be as tough as they are lovely, because change is coming, and I promise you it’s for the better. Happy birthday!
- At this age, you probably know already what is “cool” and what is not, not that you need any help, you see the coolest person on earth just by looking at the mirror, so, my wish for you is to never stop being this cool, and to only become more awesome than you already are. Happy birthday!
- If this day was an object, it would be a door, leading you from elementary school to junior high. To new adventures, meeting new people, new teachers, new school, but hopefully, one thing stays the same. And that is your amazing character. Happy birthday!
- Finally 11. Wow, what can I say? It seems like yesterday when I saw your mother holding you in her arms, and I thought that I’ve never seen her smile so radiantly, yet today, at your amazing birthday party, I am sure her smile will be even bigger because nobody can help but smile at your presence. That is how much everyone loves you, and I truly hope, that this love will only continue to grow as you do. Happy birthday!
- As you blow the eleven candles of your birthday cake tonight, I hope you have not one, but eleven wishes! And I truly hope that all of them come true. Because you deserve to have everything you desire, just because you’ve given so much happiness to everyone around you. And I’d like to think that you will continue to do, for as long as you live. Happy birthday!
- I know that when you were smaller you’d like to have been a superhero or a king/queen by this age, but for better or worse, you get to be a junior high school student in a bit. So instead, go be a super student! Not for your parents, but for you. I know that homework is lame and school is boring, but with the right friends, and the right teachers, even school can be super fun, so why not try and make the most out of it? Go and conquer your school the way only you can do it! By being amazing and making everybody like you. Although, there will always be haters, so just learn to ignore them. And that, my love, is the key to success. Happy birthday!
- As you have probably noticed, usually 1+1=2, but for today 1+1=11. Because this day is so celebration-worthy, that even the rules must be changed to celebrate your birthday! So, bring out the cake, light up the music, and let the candy flow like a river. Because we have the best 11 year old in town right here!
- As you my dear turn eleven,
There is a party even in heaven!
Even the angels rejoice,
Because when your parents decided to have you, it was the correct choice!
- Elegant, Lovely, Extraordinary, Vibrant, Energetic, Nice, these are only some of the good qualities you have by being the most amazing ELEVEN years old on the planet! Happy birthday!