7th Birthday Wishes
Browse through our unique collection of 7th birthday wishes. Check out our sweet happy birthday messages and birthday cards. Find the perfect way to send a 7-year-old birthday boy or girl a warm birthday message. Whoa! 7 years old already? He/she is now a fully-fledged schoolboy/girl. It can probably write the entire alphabet; maybe it can even count to 100! All these things that a few months ago would seem like far away goals, are now easy pickings, and you are probably feeling a bit sad because it has started to become more independent, and doesn’t need your attention anymore, it would rather go play with its friends than hang out with you. But that’s a great thing, it means it has finally started to realize that the world out there is vast, and it is getting ready to conquer it, it is getting ready to explore all the amazing things right outside the boundaries of its house. But it needs to be prepared, it needs to realize how amazing is the world it is about to explore, and it is your job as an adult to prepare it for that. And what best way to prepare a 7-year-old for its journey in the outside world than with an amazing wish for its birthday.
- Like the seven colors of the rainbow, you never cease to amaze me with your never ending beauty, my beloved child. I hope one day you fulfill all of your dreams, and like the rainbow, amaze everyone each time you appear. Happy birthday!
- I love you, and have loved and cherished you, each and every of the 7 days of the week, for the past 7 years, ever since you were born. You make the time spent in the house way less boring, and you make me feel happy for asking our parents for a sibling. Happy birthday little brother/sister! May you stay this irritating for the rest of your life because that’s what makes you such a fun person to have around!
- No matter how many mirrors I could have broken the day you were born. These seven years could not have been any less than extremely lucky for me, and there is nothing anyone could have done to change it, and I will keep considering my years with you lucky, for as long as I live. Happy birthday my darling. I love you from the bottom of my heart.
- There is no other explanation! The 7 lucky gods of China must be visiting me, one each year, getting off their ship to come and bring me luck because I feel blessed by the gods to have been your grandparent. You are the best 7-year-old around! Happy birthday my love.
- I love you for each of the seven continents in the world. In other words, I love you to the end of the world and back. Happy birthday little guy/girl. I hope you grow up to become the person of your dreams. Never stop being amazing, because that is what makes you special.
- The number seven is the first prime number. That means it is the first number that cannot be divided or multiplied within the group, and that makes it unique. And you, my love, are a unique 7-year-old. My wish to you is to keep being great, and keep being unique, and make all of your dreams come true. Happy birthday from your beloved uncle.
- Even though the number seven is considered lucky, we are considered even luckier to have you waking us up every day with your charming voice, your amazing grace, and your ear-piercing cry for candy. But we love you endlessly just the way you are, and we hope you never change. Happy birthday my prince/princess.
- Now that you are seven years old. I allow you to eat 7 times more cake than last year and have 7 times more presents because you deserve it. Happy birthday, kiddo!
- What is this? What is this marvel of nature that just turned 7! I can’t believe this. It seems like it was just yesterday that your parents announced that I am officially an uncle/aunt now, and look at you, all grown up, ready to become the greatest person in existence. Happy birthday little nephew/niece.
- Let the candy flow, the candles blow, and the music play along! Because the greatest child just turned seven, and we have to throw the greatest party in the world to celebrate! Happy birthday little man/lady!
- The time is here, the time is now, get ready all to sing aloud because the greatest kid has its birthday! And we need to celebrate! My wish for you darling is for all of your wishes to come true. Happy birthday!
- Is this even the same baby from 7 years ago? I cannot believe how fast time flies by. You have accomplished so many things even though you are this young. In a bit, I bet you will be able to split a boulder in half with your bare hands. You just need enough conviction and you can achieve everything, and I know you can because you are special. Happy birthday.
- You know what’s great about being a 7 year old? You are not the youngest kid in school anymore so you can boss around the ones younger than you. So enjoy your new life as the boss of 6-year-olds! Happy birthday.
- Happy birthday my little angel! You are the best gift a parent could ever have, and now that you turned 7, you are 7 times even better than that! I hope you grow up to change the world and make it a better place, because just by looking at you I know you are destined to do good things.
- Would you look at that? Our little crybaby just turned 7 years old. Although I bet you are too big now to be called a crybaby, you’re a grown man/woman at this point. Already conquering your school, on your way to conquering the world. Polishing your wings so you can fly high, because the only limit you have is the sky, and I bet you can even surpass that one day. Happy birthday!