Hipster Baby Names for Boys You’ll Actually Love
In today’s culture, the popularity of hipster baby names is on the rise, capturing the attention of parents who seek unique and distinctive names for their sons. Breaking away from traditional naming conventions, hipster names offer a sense of individuality and coolness that resonates with modern parents. These names are often inspired by vintage trends, indie culture, nature, and literature, reflecting a desire to stand out and embrace alternative styles. As parents strive to give their children names that reflect their own personal tastes and values, hipster baby names have become a captivating choice that symbolizes creativity, nonconformity, and a touch of vintage charm.
Cool and Quirky: Hipster Baby Names for Boys That Stand Out
- Atticus: Derived from Latin, meaning “man of Attica,” this name gained popularity from the novel “To Kill a Mockingbird,” representing intellect and moral courage.
- Jasper: A name of Persian origin, meaning “treasurer,” it’s associated with nature and tranquility, reflecting the hipster appreciation for natural beauty.
- Felix: Derived from Latin, meaning “fortunate” or “happy,” it exudes a playful and adventurous spirit, making it a popular hipster choice.
- Silas: With Hebrew origins, this name means “forest” or “woodland,” resonating with the love for nature and the outdoors.
- Ezra: Derived from Hebrew, it means “help” or “helper,” symbolizing intelligence and creativity, ideal for the free-spirited hipster.
- August: Inspired by the Latin word “Augustus,” meaning “great” or “venerable,” it carries an air of sophistication and charm.
- Finn: With Irish roots, this name signifies “fair” or “white,” embracing the love for simplicity and nature, reminiscent of the cool hipster vibe.
- Arlo: Derived from Spanish and Italian, meaning “barberry tree,” it reflects the appreciation for nature and the unconventional.
- Hugo: Originating from Germanic roots, this name means “mind” or “intellect,” embodying a sense of intellectualism and sophistication.
- These cool and quirky hipster baby names for boys are a perfect choice for parents seeking names that capture their child’s unique spirit and set them apart in a world of traditional naming conventions.
- Otis: This name of Germanic origin means “wealthy” or “prosperous,” reflecting a sense of abundance and success.
- Arthur: Derived from Celtic roots, it signifies “bear,” symbolizing strength and bravery.
- Felix: With Latin origins, this name means “fortunate” or “lucky,” evoking a sense of positivity and good fortune.
- Theodore: Meaning “gift of God” in Greek, it represents divine blessings and wisdom.
- Harvey: Derived from the French name Hervé, it means “battle-worthy,” embodying strength and resilience.
- Walter: With Germanic roots, this name means “ruler of the army,” reflecting leadership and authority.
- Hugo: Originating from Germanic origins, it signifies “mind” or “intellect,” representing wisdom and intelligence.
- Clarence: This name of Latin origin means “bright” or “illustrious,” signifying radiance and distinction.
- Jasper: Derived from Persian, it signifies “treasurer,” representing wealth and abundance.
- Chester: With English origins, this name means “fortress” or “walled town,” reflecting security and protection.
- These retro-inspired hipster baby names for boys capture the timeless charm of past decades while embracing a modern and unique sensibility. They offer a perfect blend of old-world nostalgia and contemporary appeal, allowing parents to give their sons names that stand out and evoke a sense of character and individuality.
Indie Charm: Unique and Artistic Hipster Baby Names for Boys
- Ezra: Derived from Hebrew, it signifies “help” or “assistance,” symbolizing a compassionate and supportive nature.
- Jasper: With Persian roots, this name means “treasurer,” embodying artistic refinement and creativity.
- Felix: of Latin origin, it means “fortunate” or “lucky,” reflecting a positive and serendipitous outlook on life.
- Milo: With Germanic roots, this name means “merciful” or “gracious,” representing a gentle and compassionate nature.
- Orion: Inspired by Greek mythology, it refers to the hunter Orion, symbolizing strength, adventure, and exploration.
- Silas: of Latin origin, it means “forest” or “woodland,” reflecting a connection to nature and a contemplative spirit.
- Jude: Derived from Hebrew, this name means “praised” or “worthy of admiration,” symbolizing artistic talent and creativity.
- Asher: With Hebrew origins, it signifies “happy” or “blessed,” embodying a joyful and free-spirited disposition.
- These unique and artistic hipster baby names for boys offer a sense of originality and individuality. They embrace creativity, encourage self-expression, and reflect a nonconformist spirit. Choosing one of these names for your son allows you to celebrate his distinct personality and foster an appreciation for art, beauty, and unconventional thinking.
Nature-Inspired Coolness: Hipster Baby Names for Boys with a Natural Edge
- River: This name reflects the flowing and adaptable nature of a river, symbolizing resilience and tranquility.
- Fox: Inspired by the cunning and agile fox, this name represents wit, cleverness, and adaptability.
- Cedar: Derived from the resilient cedar tree, this name signifies strength, grounding, and a connection to nature.
- Sage: Symbolizing wisdom and spirituality, this name is associated with the aromatic herb and a calm, introspective nature.
- Atlas: Inspired by the mythological titan who carried the world on his shoulders, this name signifies strength and endurance.
- Orion: Named after the prominent constellation, Orion represents the hunter and adventurer, symbolizing bravery and exploration.
- Finch: With its association to small songbirds, this name represents joy, freedom, and a melodic spirit.
- Rowan: Derived from the rowan tree, this name symbolizes protection, wisdom, and a connection to the mystical.
- Ash: Inspired by the ash tree, this name embodies resilience, growth, and a deep-rooted strength.
- Canyon: Reflecting the rugged beauty of canyons, this name evokes a sense of adventure, exploration, and natural wonder.
- These nature-inspired hipster baby names for boys celebrate the magnificence and significance of the natural world. They foster a connection to the environment, instilling a love for nature, and a desire to explore and protect it. Choosing one of these names for your son showcases your appreciation for the outdoors and embodies the coolness and individuality associated with hipster culture.
Literary Legends: Hipster Baby Names for Boys Inspired by Classic Books
- Atticus: Named after the principled lawyer in “To Kill a Mockingbird,” this name represents courage, justice, and moral integrity.
- Holden: Inspired by the protagonist of “The Catcher in the Rye,” this name symbolizes rebellion, individuality, and introspection.
- Dorian: Derived from “The Picture of Dorian Gray,” this name embodies beauty, allure, and the consequences of vanity.
- Oliver: Popularized by Charles Dickens’ novel “Oliver Twist,” this name signifies resilience, kindness, and the triumph of good over evil.
- Gatsby: From F. Scott Fitzgerald’s “The Great Gatsby,” this name evokes glamour, ambition, and the allure of the Jazz Age.
- Heathcliff: Inspired by Emily Brontë’s “Wuthering Heights,” this name represents passion, brooding intensity, and undying love.
- Finn: Associated with Mark Twain’s “Adventures of Huckleberry Finn,” this name symbolizes adventure, freedom, and friendship.
- Rhett: Derived from Margaret Mitchell’s “Gone with the Wind,” this name reflects charisma, charm, and a touch of rebellion.
- Jasper: Inspired by the mystical character in “Twilight” and other vampire novels, this name signifies strength, mystery, and eternal youth.
- Walden: Named after Henry David Thoreau’s philosophical work “Walden,” this name embodies simplicity, self-reliance, and a connection to nature.
- These literary-inspired hipster baby names for boys carry the essence of classic literature, offering a sense of depth and creativity. They capture the spirit of iconic characters and their timeless stories, inviting a lifelong appreciation for the power of words and imagination. By choosing one of these names for your son, you not only pay tribute to literary legends but also cultivate a love for literature and intellectual curiosity.
Hipster Baby Names for Boys that Sound Effortlessly Cool
- Auden: a poetic baby name loved by hipsters around the world. Auden is soft-spoken and can be used as a unisex baby name, expanding the name’s appeal to both sexes. The well-known poet W.H. Auden is the best-known person with this name, even though Auden was used mainly as a surname back then.
- Beckett: a sweet baby name of English and Irish origin which means bee cottage. A massive success in the hipster community, Beckett has plenty of literary associations thanks to Samuel Beckett, the famous Irish playwright. The name started to trend when Melissa Etheridge named her son Beckett back in 1998 (when the term hipster was not even coined). After that, Stella McCartney followed, and other celebrities like Malcolm McDowall, Conan O’Brien, and Nicole Sullivan named their sons Beckett.
- Brooklyn: New York’s Brooklyn borough has lately earned the status of hipster heaven. However, Brooklyn became ultra-popular among hipsters as Victoria Beckham, considered the queen of style, chose her baby boy’s name. Notice that, like Auden, Brooklyn can also be used for girls. This proves that most hipster baby names are actually unisex. This stems from the concept that hipsterism blurs the boundaries between men and women.
- Bruno: The multi-talented singer and songwriter Bruno Mars lent his name to countless other hipster babies after his breakthrough. The name itself has German origin and means Brown. Despite Sasha Baron Cohen’s movie Bruno, an absolute flop, Bruno remains cool and trendy. Just ask “Dancing With the Stars” judge Bruno Tonioli if you don’t believe us.
- Butch: a vintage nickname that is popular among hipster parents. It’s a baby name that makes you smile as it reminds you of stereotypically masculine women. It can be used to describe the dominant role in a lesbian relationship.
- Dashiell: derived from the French surname de Chiel, its meaning remains unknown. This gives Dashiell an air of mystery. Among the hipster baby names popular among celebrities, actor Cate Blanchett and author Helen Fielding (Bridget Jones) chose Dashiell for their sons’ name. Suppose you think that hipster parents are skinny-looking weirdos. In that case, you are mistaken: Alice Cooper made a difference in 1985 by naming his son Dashiell.
- Dax: The name of a town in southwestern France famous for its spa. The sex appeal of the x-ending hipster baby names makes Dax trendy despite the sci-fi connection, thanks to various characters appearing on the screen. Dax Lo was one of the Power Rangers (the blue one). Dax was also a fictional being that appeared on Star Trek: Deep Space Nine.
- Falon: a baby name of Gaelic origin with the inspirational meaning “leader.” It was mainly used as a surname until brought to the mainstream by the “Dynasty” soap opera character in the 1980s.
- Gulliver: OK, I’m sure you already know about Gulliver’s travels. But how about Gary Oldman choosing this hipster baby name for his son? British actor Damian Lewis also named his son Gulliver.
- Holden: hipsters love good reads, and J. D. Salinger’s novel “The Catcher” was a huge hit. No wonder its lead character, Holden Caulfield, helped make this name very popular among the trendy flock. Rumors say that Salinger got inspired by a movie banner that promoted a film where a guy called William Holden, thus naming his hero Holden. Mira Sorvino and Brendan Fraser have chosen this hipster baby name for their son.
- Homer: one word: Simpsons. However, the name has a Greek origin and is the father of two epic poems that defined ancient literature. Homer wrote the Iliad, which tells the story of the Trojan War, and Odyssey describes the tale of Odysseus struggling to go back home to Ithaca. Such idiosyncratic roots can only be attributed to hipster baby names, as Homeric is a term that suggests epic scale.
- Ike:meaning “laughter,” this name has Hebrew roots. It’s a Diminutive of Isaac and was best known as the peculiar nickname given to US President Eisenhower. Ike has now transformed into a cool name for hipster boys.
- Jasper: means bringer of treasure and has a Persian origin. Forget the old-fashioned name Gasper which reminds the friendly ghost. One letter is enough to change the entire meaning. Jasper is among the hipster baby names continuously rising in popularity, thanks to the strong connection with the Twilight saga.
- Kai: one of the hipster baby names for boys with multiple name meanings. In Japanese alone, Kai has four different meanings: restoration, ocean, shell, and recovery. In Welsh, Kai has an entirely different meaning, the keeper of the keys, while in Burmese, it means strong and unbreakable. However, most people know it by its Hawaiian interpretation, which is “sean.” Kai became really popular as the fairy tale boy who got enchanted by the Snow Queen. Actress Jennifer Connelly chose Kai as the name for her son, and Naomi Watts picked Kai as a middle name for her baby boy. Kai is also popular among hipster computer fans as it can be found in many video games.
- Orson: The name originates from the medieval romance hero of Valentine and Orson. Hipsters are super fans of love stories, so this one is a major hit among hipster parents. If you are a fan of Desperate Housewives, you should have also noticed a cool guy named Orson Hodge in the ABC TV series. In real life, you will find George Orson Welles as the first person who dropped his popular name (George) for a more unique yet solid name (Orson). Welles received critical acclaim for his innovative adaptation of Julius Caesar on Broadway in 1937. Though relatively rare, it started to make appearances in the jet-set community. Lauren Ambrose and Paz Vega both have sons named Orson.
- Otis: This German name means “wealth.” Hipsters love it because it is a fresh choice that Kanye West and Jay-Z resurrected from the grave through their fantastic song “Otis,” which can be found in their smash hit album “Watch the Throne.” The track is a tribute to soul singer Otis Redding, as his melody from “Try a Little Tenderness” is sampled in an unusual way by Kanye in the song. Kanye West is an all-time favorite among hipsters. Apart from the ultimate respect, he enjoys as a pioneer hip-hop artist, he is also worshiped as a fashion genius. Otis does not only represent power (through the apparent association with the prominent American political family). Still, he is also cool and upscale, thus different from the pack.
- Ray: speaking of fresh, what could it be fresher than Ray Donovan, the crime drama TV series that aired in June 2013 on Showtime and became an instant hit among hipsters? Ray is the guy who can fix anything for a suitable price. He is famous among the rich folks in LA, as the reputation of the “fixer” accommodates his unusual career. Think of him as the “Wolf” from Pulp Fiction, the cool guy you call when in deep trouble. However, Ray is an excellent choice for more traditional parents who are too much into Rhythm and Blues (not the pop RnB of the 2000s). It reminds us of the legendary blind artist Ray Charles, whose life became a movie in 2004. Jamie Foxx won his first Oscar Academy award for his role in the film as Ray.
- Sullivan: This Gaelic name means “dark eyes,” thus becoming a major hit among hipster boys who use eyeliner around their eyes to make their own fashion statement. Sullivan is insanely popular in Ireland, as the name’s history dates back to the 3rd century. Originally a surname, Sullivan is a prime example of a surname that became so trendy that parents started to use it as a first name. Celebrities like actor James Marsters and singer Tom Waits chose the name Sullivan for the hipster baby boys.
- Thelonious: a Latin-sounding hipster baby name of German origin, meaning the one who plows the earth. Thanks to world-famous jazz pianist Thelonious Sphere Monk, this baby name received extra kudos among music lovers and hipsters. According to Monk’s biography, he inherited his cool name from his father.
150 Popular Hipster Baby Names for Boys
|West||Meaning: “Western stream.” (English origin).|
|Ashby||Meaning: “Ash tree home.” (English origin).|
|Graham||Meaning: “Gravelled homestead.” (English origin).|
|Leonardo||Meaning: “Brave lion.” (Italian origin).|
|Felix||Meaning: “Happy and lucky.” (Latin origin).|
|Monroe||Meaning: “Mouth of the river Rotha, in Ireland.” (Scottish origin).|
|Clay||Meaning: “”The earth,” as the material of which the human body is made..” (English origin).|
|Alto||Meaning: “High, elevated.” (Latin origin).|
|Jasper||Meaning: “Treasurer.” (English origin).|
|Silas||Meaning: “Man of the forest.” (Latin origin).|
|Otis||Meaning: “Wealth; son of Otto.” (German origin).|
|Ozzy||Meaning: “Spear of the gods; God’s power.” (German origin).|
|Ralph||Meaning: “Wolf counsel.” (English origin).|
|Griffin||Meaning: “Strong in faith.” (Welsh origin).|
|Alfie||Meaning: “Elf or magical counsel; ready for battle.” (German origin).|
|Sparrow||Meaning: “Sparrow bird.” (English origin).|
|Crew||Meaning: “Group.” (Latin origin).|
|Garfield||Meaning: “Spear field.” (English origin).|
|Oscar||Meaning: “Friend of deer.” (Gaelic origin).|
|Ellery||Meaning: “Alder tree.” (English origin).|
|Penn||Meaning: “Enclosure; hill.” (English origin).|
|Cleveland||Meaning: “Land of cliffs; hilly area.” (English origin).|
|August||Meaning: “To increase.” (Latin origin).|
|Oswald||Meaning: “God’s power.” (German origin).|
|Angus||Meaning: “One choice.” (Celtic origin).|
|Lincoln||Meaning: “Lake colony.” (English origin).|
|Vesper||Meaning: “Evening Star.” (Latin origin).|
|Fletcher||Meaning: “Arrow-maker.” (English origin).|
|Donovan||Meaning: “Darkened.” (Irish origin).|
|Chevy||Meaning: “Horseman; knight.” (French origin).|
|Onyx||Meaning: “Precious gemstone.” (Latin origin).|
|Lennon||Meaning: “Dear one.” (Irish origin).|
|Boone||Meaning: “Good.” (Latin origin).|
|Ramone||Meaning: “Protecting hands.” (Spanish origin).|
|Chet||Meaning: “Camp of soldiers; stone camp or fortress.” (Latin origin).|
|Watson||Meaning: “Son of Walter.” (English origin).|
|Brixton||Meaning: “Stone of Brixi.” (English origin).|
|Hayes||Meaning: “Hedged area.” (English origin).|
|Huxley||Meaning: “Hugh’s meadow.” (English origin).|
|Zephyr||Meaning: “West wind.” (Greek origin).|
|Tully||Meaning: “Mighty people.” (Irish origin).|
|Branson||Meaning: “Son of Brand.” (English origin).|
|Ranger||Meaning: “Forest guardian.” (French origin).|
|Theo||Meaning: “God’s gift.” (Greek origin).|
|Luther||Meaning: “Soldier of the people.” (German origin).|
|Abel||Meaning: “Breath.” (Hebrew origin).|
|Ford||Meaning: “River crossing.” (English origin).|
|Chauncey||Meaning: “Office holder.” (English origin).|
|Beckett||Meaning: “Bee cottage.” (English origin).|
|Justice||Meaning: “To deliver what is just.” (English origin).|
|Jonas||Meaning: “Dove.” (Hebrew origin).|
|Reed||Meaning: “Red.” (English origin).|
|Bradford||Meaning: “Broad ford.” (English origin).|
|Elvis||Meaning: “Unknown.” (English origin).|
|Ashton||Meaning: “Ash tree town.” (English origin).|
|Atticus||Meaning: “From Attica.” (Latin origin).|
|Woodrow||Meaning: “Row of houses by the wood.” (English origin).|
|Floyd||Meaning: “Gray-haired.” (Welsh origin).|
|Ever||Meaning: “Always.” (American origin).|
|Alvin||Meaning: “Elf or magical being, friend.” (English origin).|
|Brock||Meaning: “Badger-like.” (English origin).|
|Reuben||Meaning: “Behold, a son.” (Hebrew origin).|
|Roman||Meaning: “One from Rome.” (Latin origin).|
|Fitz||Meaning: “Son of.” (French origin).|
|Thompson||Meaning: “Twin.” (Aramaic origin).|
|Kaiser||Meaning: “Emperor.” (German origin).|
|Bear||Meaning: “Strong, brave bear.” (German origin).|
|Jagger||Meaning: “Carter.” (English origin).|
|Mack||Meaning: “Son of; greatest.” (Latin origin).|
|Quincy||Meaning: “Estate of the fifth son.” (French origin).|
|Percy||Meaning: “A diminutive form of Percival..” (Latin origin).|
|Clyde||Meaning: “”The keeper of the keys,” from the Greek Meidion, a key..” (Scottish origin).|
|Ace||Meaning: “Number one.” (English origin).|
|Absalom||Meaning: “Father is peace.” (Hebrew origin).|
|Rhett||Meaning: “Advice.” (English origin).|
|Truman||Meaning: “Loyal one.” (English origin).|
|Clinton||Meaning: “Fenced settlement.” (English origin).|
|Calder||Meaning: “Rough waters; stream.” (Scottish origin).|
|Knight||Meaning: “Knight’s meadow.” (English origin).|
|Calvin||Meaning: “Hairless one.” (English origin).|
|Grant||Meaning: “Great.” (English origin).|
|Osbourne||Meaning: “Bear god.” (English origin).|
|Brooks||Meaning: “Small stream.” (English origin).|
|Smith||Meaning: “Blacksmith.” (English origin).|
|Audric||Meaning: “Old.” (German origin).|
|Simon||Meaning: “He has heard.” (Hebrew origin).|
|Orson||Meaning: “Bear.” (Latin origin).|
|Roscoe||Meaning: “Deer wood.” (Scandinavian origin).|
|Rocco||Meaning: “Rest.” (Italian origin).|
|Grover||Meaning: “Grove of trees.” (English origin).|
|Bennett||Meaning: “Blessed.” (English origin).|
|Franklin||Meaning: “Free landholder.” (English origin).|
|Fielder||Meaning: “The field.” (English origin).|
|Barlow||Meaning: “The bare hillside.” (English origin).|
|Wilson||Meaning: “Son of William.” (English origin).|
|Harrison||Meaning: “Son of Harry.” (English origin).|
|Arrow||Meaning: “Hunting tool.” (English origin).|
|Sully||Meaning: “South meadow.” (English origin).|
|Jet||Meaning: “Jetplane.” (English origin).|
|Ash||Meaning: “Of the ash tree.” (English origin).|
|Pablo||Meaning: “A Spanish equivalent of Paul..” (Spanish origin).|
|Arlo||Meaning: “Armed hill.” (English origin).|
|Fergus||Meaning: “Supreme man; highest choice.” (Scottish origin).|
|Homer||Meaning: “Security, pledge; hostage.” (Greek origin).|
|Edison||Meaning: “Son of Edward.” (English origin).|
|Otto||Meaning: “Wealth.” (German origin).|
|Elwood||Meaning: “Old, noble woods.” (English origin).|
|Kelvin||Meaning: “Friend of ships.” (English origin).|
|Davis||Meaning: “Son of David.” (English origin).|
|Tate||Meaning: “Cheerful.” (English origin).|
|Gulliver||Meaning: “Glutton.” (English origin).|
|Dexter||Meaning: “Right-handed, fortunate; one who dyes.” (Latin origin).|
|Jacko||Meaning: “He who supplants.” (Hebrew origin).|
|Leon||Meaning: “Lion.” (Greek origin).|
|Monet||Meaning: “To be heard.” (French origin).|
|Presley||Meaning: “Priest’s meadow.” (English origin).|
|Cormac||Meaning: “Impure son.” (Irish origin).|
|Elder||Meaning: “Elder trees.” (English origin).|
|Thaddeus||Meaning: “Heart.” (Aramaic origin).|
|Ollie||Meaning: “Olive tree.” (Latin origin).|
|Holden||Meaning: “Deep Valley.” (English origin).|
|Napoleon||Meaning: “Lion of the new city.” (Italian origin).|
|Carlo||Meaning: “Freeman.” (Spanish origin).|
|Finn||Meaning: “Fair.” (Irish origin).|
|Walter||Meaning: “Commander of the army.” (German origin).|
|Huck||Meaning: “Short form of Huckleberry.” (American origin).|
|Phineas||Meaning: “Oracle.” (Hebrew origin).|
|Octave||Meaning: “Eighth.” (Latin origin).|
|Jethro||Meaning: “Eminent.” (Hebrew origin).|
|Wallace||Meaning: “Welshman.” (French origin).|
|Nixon||Meaning: “Son of Nicholas.” (English origin).|
|Lyric||Meaning: “Words of a Song.” (English origin).|
|Auden||Meaning: “Old friend.” (English origin).|
|Brighton||Meaning: “Bridge settlement.” (English origin).|
|River||Meaning: “Flowing body of water.” (English origin).|
|Colt||Meaning: “Young horse.” (English origin).|
|Hudson||Meaning: “Son of Hudd.” (English origin).|
|Cosmo||Meaning: “Order, organization, beauty.” (Italian origin).|
|Willem||Meaning: “Will helmet, protection.” (German origin).|
|Lennox||Meaning: “With many elm trees.” (Scottish origin).|
|Baron||Meaning: “Young warrior.” (Hebrew origin).|
|Prescott||Meaning: “Priest’s cottage.” (English origin).|
|Fleetwood||Meaning: “Woods with the stream.” (English origin).|
|Archer||Meaning: “Bowman.” (English origin).|
|Harvey||Meaning: “Battle ready.” (English origin).|
|Lazlo||Meaning: “Glorious rule.” (Slavic origin).|
|Asher||Meaning: “Happy and blessed.” (Hebrew origin).|
|Toby||Meaning: “Yahweh is Good.” (Hebrew origin).|
|Dashiell||Meaning: “Unknown.” (English origin).|
|Lyndon||Meaning: “Linden tree hill.” (English origin).|
|Brody||Meaning: “Ditch.” (Scottish origin).|
More Names for Boys
- Top Baby Boy Names for 2023
- Elegant Names for Baby Boys
- Rare Baby Boy Names
- Classic and Uncommon Boy Names
- Vintage Boy Names
- Calm Names for Boys
- Celebrity Baby Names
- Hollywood-Inspired Baby Boy Names
- Animal Inspired Baby Names
- Exotic Baby Names for Boys
- 30 Great Athletic Baby Names for Boys and Girls
- 20 Superhero Baby Names for Boys