Girl Names Inspired by the Hottest Movie Stars and Celebrities
You want to name your daughter after a famous actress, but you don’t really know where to start? OK, there is no reason to panic; we have researched and presented you with the hottest female baby names based on movie stars. You will find some of the most attractive and glamorous names in Hollywood. They inspire charm and appeal to everyone since they are subjects of desire by millions. Naming your baby girl after a celebrity can give her little boo a self-esteem boost, and you can be sure that no one will ever forget her name!
The Best Hollywood-Inspired Baby Girl Names for your Little Star
- Adele. It is the name of the award-winning English musician adele. Means “nobility.” (Germanic origin).
- Alicia. Means “of noble nature.” Alicia Silverstone and Alicia Keys are two popular celebrities with this name. (Germanic origin).
- Angelina (Jolie). Married to Brad Pitt after the two played together in “Mr. and Mrs. Smith,” she is one of the top female movie stars. However, her stardom goes well beyond her box office hits like the Tomb Raider series or the Girl Interrupted. She is a known humanitarian and philanthropist who has often visited Africa as a UNESCO ambassador.
- Bella. This is the first name of model Bella Hadid and actress Bella Thorne. (Latin origin).
- Britney. A modern form of Brittany, the first name of popular musician Britney Spears. (English origin).
- Brittany. Means “land of Britons.” The name of actresses Brittany Snow and Brittany Murphy. (Latin origin).
- Charlize (Theron). Her astonishing and shocking performance in the movie “Monster,” in which she had to significantly gain weight, helped her win her first Oscar Academy Award, bringing her to the creme de la creme of the A-list celebrities. But, don’t forget that Charlize is just a form of Charlotte, enough to give your baby girl a name with a twist!
- Chloe. Means “fertility.” The name of actress Chloe Grace Moretz. (Greek origin).
- Demi. Short form of Demetria. Name of singer Demi Lovato and popular actress Demi Moore. (Greek origin).
- Diana. Name of the Roman Goddess the forest and of childbirth. The name of Princess Diana of Wales. (Indo-European origin).
- Dolly. First name of award-winning singer Dolly Parton. (English origin).
- Gabrielle. The French feminine version of Gabriel. First name of actress Gabrielle Union. (Hebrew origin).
- Gina. Means “Queen” is the name of various Hollywood actresses, including Gina Gershon and Gina Rodriguez. (Italian Origin).
- Gwyneth (Paltrow). Born September 27, 1972, she was first noticed in the action thriller “Se7en” alongside Brad Bitt. She has lately reinforced her Holywood status as the Iron Man girl.
- Halle. First name of popular actress Halle Berry. (Norse origin).
- Jennifer (Aniston). Born February 11, 1969, she has starred in “FRIENDS” as Rachel Green, and since then, she has been one of the hottest actresses in Holywood. In addition, she got many other starring roles in movies such as ‘Bruce Almighty, ‘Office Space,’ ‘Rumor Has It,’ ‘Along Came Polly,’ ‘Just Go With It’ and ‘Derailed.’
- Jessica. Used in the play ‘Merchant of Venice’ by William Shakespeare. The name of popular actress Jessica Alba. (Hebrew origin).
- Julia (Roberts). She stole the heart of Richard Gere in Pretty Woman, and since then, she has been considered one of the top paid actresses in the world.
- Katy. A diminutive of the names Catherine and Katherine. First name of popular singer Katy Perry. (French origin).
- Keira (Knightley). Born March 26, 1985, in England, UK, she is a sign of innocence derived from her “Pride and Prejudice” role. Her biggest blockbuster is the “Pirates of the Caribbean” series. She has also played in many romantic comedies like “Love Actually.”
- Kelly. First name of American singer Kelly Rowland. (Irish origin).
- Kim. The name of famous American media personality Kim Kardashian. it’s short for Kimberley in English and means “precious” in Korean. (English/Japanese origin).
- Natalie. Means “start.” Name of popular actress Natalie portman. (Latin origin).
- Nicole (Kidman). Once married to Tom Cruise, born on June 20, 1967, started her long career at the early age of 15. One of her movies that will always be remembered is “Eyes Wide Shut”, even though her role in “Moulin Rouge” was exceptional. Her worst movie Australia was one of the mistakes she made.
- Renee (Zellweger). A name of French origin that names reborn. Renee was indeed born again as Bridget Jones after she played a role in Jerry Maguire with Tom Cruise. She also had a part in the blockbuster Chicago, and she is one of the most beloved movie stars in the world because she is cute and beautiful.
- Scarlett (Johansson). Born November 22, 1984, in NYC, Scarlett has already got a tremendous career. Her breakthrough role was in Lost In Translation with Bull Murray in 2003. After that, a series of nominations for awards took place, and her career was shot to the stars. She is known for her full lips.
- Uma (Thurman). The yellow widow from Quentin Tarantino’s Kill Bill, who received great feedback worldwide for her awesome performance, is now one of the coolest celebrities in Holywood land. She is also known as Tarantino’s muse as she has previously worked with him in the all-time classic Pulp Fiction.