Sweet Good Morning Messages for Boyfriend
Here are 30 great examples of good morning messages you can send to the important man in your life. You may want the good morning message for boyfriend to be flirty, sweet or romantic! But your main goal is to make it memorable! Let’s make yours stand out! We have all seen those scenes on television soap operas or in films where the passionate couple wakes up in the morning, roll over, and (with pristine makeup and minty breath) greet each-other warmly. As we know, reality is quite different. Although your breath may reflect the tacos you ate last night and the remnants of makeup may resemble a circus nightmare, there is no reason to omit that warm, affectionate greeting. Probably you both were passing through the shower at breakneck speed, grabbing a cup of coffee as you rushed to work. Social media has allowed us to send our warm morning thoughts with just a few keystrokes. Whether following a night of passion, cuddling, talking or warm companionship, a “good morning” message will improve your boyfriend’s day while keeping you in his thoughts throughout his day.
Flirty and Romantic Good Morning Messages for your Boyfriend
- Although we are rushed in the morning, I wanted to take a moment to tell you how much it means to see your face when I open my eyes.
- I woke up this morning and saw this beautiful man lying next to me and thought I was dreaming. So glad you’re really in my life.
- Good morning, honey. Thanks for helping me get out of the house on time, even though I didn’t want to leave you. You’re the best!
- What a night — thanks for the roller coaster ride (wink, wink) and thanks for being such an awesome guy. Love you!
- You’re the first thing I think of when I wake up. Good morning baby!
- Alert! The hottest man in the world has just awoken : )
- How can one guy be so solid and reliable and still rock my world like you do? I’ll just be grateful. Have a great morning, sweetie.
- I never thought I’d meet a boyfriend like you, and when I woke up this morning, I had to take a minute to be thankful.
- Good morning to the greatest boyfriend in the world. I haven’t actually quantified that statement, but I’m pretty sure.
- Good morning babe. I hope you slept well. I did — I counted all your good qualities instead of sheep.
- 40 Flirty Good Morning Text Messages for Him
- I hope you have a great morning and a quick day. I’m looking forward to seeing you tonight and showing you how much I love you.
- Good morning to my sweet boyfriend who makes me smile, fascinates me, and makes me glad every day that I met you. See you later, honey.
- Romantic Good Morning Messages for Husband
- Why is it that the time we’re together goes so fast and the time in between goes so slow? We can conduct further research later! Have a great morning.
- Good morning, my sweet man — Glad we have a plan. We’ll meet up tonight and turn off the light and take eachother to heaven.
- As you go through your day, I want you to think about how much I care about you. As boyfriends go, you’re in a class all your own.
- Good morning. Did you sleep well? I did, because my thoughts and dreams were filled with YOU.
- I hope your day goes well, honey. I know I will be smiling all day and have a spring in my step because I woke up next to you.
- It seems the boyfriends before you only helped prepare me for wonderful YOU. Have a great morning.
- Good Morning Messages for Friends
- I woke up this morning thinking about how great it is that I can totally be myself with you — scary “morning hair” and all!
- You always look so adorable when you wake up in the morning with your “bed head” and puppy eyes. You make me smile all day.
- You’d think finding someone who has a genuinely good heart would be easy. I’m glad my boyfriend is such a “find.”
- 200 Sweet Good Morning Messages
- I hope you have a beautiful morning; you can call me anytime during your day if you need to hear (again) what you mean to me.
- My morning will start with humming, smiling, skipping and whistling because of you. Hope I don’t get arrested! Have a great morning.
- Good morning, handsome! My pillow hates you because it knows that I would trade it for your warm hug any day.
- Good morning, sweet boyfriend. When I think about you today, two things will happen: I’ll feel peaceful inside AND get excited (wink).
- Let’s start our day today by trying to wrap our minds around last night! People will wonder why we’re grinning.
- Mornings are so great now, because as I’m wiping the fog from my eyes, I get a sudden rush of joy as I remember that I have an awesome boyfriend. Sending kisses.
- Have a good morning — let’s plan to meet up later and enjoy “Part 2” of last night’s activities.