Funny New Year Messages, Quotes and Greetings
New Year’s Day is an exciting day of new beginnings. It’s a time to take stock of the events of the past year and focus on your goals for the new one. New Year’s is a good time to send wishes to family and friends. It’s a beautiful gesture to let people know you are thinking of them. Rather than just writing Happy New Year in your messages you can make fun of or say something cute. There is no better way to start the New Year than with a laugh. Share your joy with these funny New Year messages.
The Funniest New Year Messages
- Wishing you 12 Months of success, 52 weeks of laughter, 365 days of fun, 8760 hours of joy, 525600 minutes of good luck and 31536000 seconds of happiness.
- Before the sun sets in this day, before the memories fade in this year, before the networks get jammed… Happy New Year!
- All we wanted from life was love, peace, happiness and a Porsche. Three out of four isn’t quite so bad, considering what we’ve been through as friends. Happy New Year, and may this be the year of the Porsche.
- Many people look forward to the New Year for a new start on old habits.
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, Kim Kardashian, Beyoncé, George Clooney & ME! All the famous wish you a very Happy New Year!
- I wish you can evade your boss successfully while using instant messengers at workplace this year!
- I wish you end up fighting less with your partner over TV remote this New Year!
- You will be a little bit older, a little bit rounder, but still none the wiser. Happy New Year!
- Happy New Year. May this year be as full of success and surprise as the last year and may all your wishes come true.
- I’ve been waiting 365 days to say “happy new year” since I had so much fun saying it last year. Happy New Year, friend.
- May this New Year bring actual change in you, not recurrence of old habits in a new package!
- May all your troubles last as long as your New Year’s resolutions.
- It’s time to start the new year. Let’s chill some champagne, whip up some party food, and start dancing the year away.
- This time of year offers us a brand new start. I want to take this opportunity to start fresh with you and wish you love and peace in the new year.
- Every year we make resolutions and we vow to keep them. This year, my only resolution is to keep spending time with you.
- I’m so excited to make new plans and new memories with you. Let’s make this year as good as the last one.
The Ultimate List of Funny New Year Wishes
- This time of year, it’s important to gather friends around and spend time together. I am eager to ring in the new year with you.
- This time of year is always so hectic with parties and events. I wanted to take a quiet moment to let you know how much you mean to me.
- I know you are looking for this year to be full of changes and I want you to know that I support you in your dreams, dear friend.
- Last year was so much fun but I know this year is going to be even better. Happy New Year!
- I’m so excited for the new year. Unfortunately, I don’t have any resolutions to make since I’m already perfect.
- You made last year so special for me. It is my greatest wish that this coming year be special for you.
- My new year’s wish for you is that your life is full of love and prosperity. I hope this year is the best year ever.
- The most fun part about making New Year’s resolutions is breaking New Year’s resolutions. Can’t wait to mess up with you.
- New Year’s Eve is finally here, where we can be drunk in public and no one minds. That’s why this is the best holiday.
- A New Year is the chance to start over with a clean slate. Too bad my credit card won’t start over with a blank slate.
- Every year we try to diet and exercise. Maybe this year our plans will actually work. Happy New Year friend.
- Remember when we were young and wanted to stay up for New Year’s? Now we are old and all we want to do is sleep.
- Last year we got older and slower but we had a good time. Let’s make sure we do the same in this new year.
- Happy New Year friend. I hope you saved some champagne because I’m going to need some drinks all year.