Heartfelt Birthday Wishes for your Mother
Browse the best collection of heartfelt Birthday Wishes for Mom. Every mother deserves special recognition on her birthday. If you have the chance to visit, bring a gift. Maybe she has always loved chocolate cherries. Bring her a box, wrapped in elegant paper. Add a card that you have bought yourself, with a special, personalized birthday message you have written inside. If you can’t show up in person, you can still send gifts and messages. Try to send a package or a card early enough so that it will arrive on time. It’s important to show your mother that you are thinking of her; we all like to be remembered at special times. Here is a list of special mother’s birthday wishes that can be added to a card or sent by email. Messages sent by email can be sent at the last minute and still arrive on time! Think of what a treasure it will be when she opens her email on her special day and finds a little message from you. Even if you are going to see her later that day, it still says that you love her and was thinking of her. Choose from this list of 50 cute birthday messages you can send to show her that you care!
Sentimental Birthday Wishes for your Mother
- Happy Birthday, Mom! I want you to know that I am nothing without you, but I can be everything with you by my side. Love you!
- Every birthday memory I have includes you lighting the candles on my cake. Thank you for all that you have done, and I am looking forward to returning the favor this weekend.
- Every day I wake up, I always have you to thank. I have your guidance, your warmth, your love, and your heart: someone who loves me unconditionally. Right or wrong, you are always my Mom.
- Mom, no one can ever take your place in my heart. I love you forever and ever. No matter where I go or whom I meet, you will always be Number One to me.
- Out of all the mothers out there, you have definitely gotten through the most, since raising me was probably a nightmare. Yet, you still endured it and loved me endlessly, and for that, I admire you. Happy Birthday!
- My dear mother, no matter how wrinkled your face has become, the smile that comes along with it is more radiant than any person, no matter how young or old. Your kind heart is what has united everyone around you, making them love you. Never stop being this amazing person that you are today. Happy Birthday!
- When everyone told me I’d fail, you told me I had already succeeded, but I just had to put in the work for it. When nobody believed in me, you did. When everything seemed to be dark, you turned on the lights. You are the type of person that everyone needs in their lives, the kind of person to always love and believe in others. The person to not care about negatives and only focus on the positives. The type of person that deserves the world, but only asks for love. Because for you, love has always been your entire world. Happy Birthday!
- You have given me such great advice over the years, Mother. I want to take this special day and use it as an opportunity to thank you for all that you do.
- Once again, I find myself with no words to express how much you mean to me on this special day. But you know me better than I know myself, so I’m sure you already know. Have the best Birthday ever!
- So, maybe you always burned dinner and purchased store-bought birthday cakes, you still managed to make a wonderful family. Happy Birthday to an amazing mom who just keeps getting better.
- The older I get, the more I realize that Mom is always right. It really is true that people get better with age. Don’t let another birthday get you down when you just improve with every year.
- Throughout my life, you have always been the strength that holds me up in the stormiest of times. I love you.
Sweet Birthday Messages for your Mother
- I feel like I am not expressing my love for you enough, so I picked this day as an opportunity to do so. I want you to know what an amazing of a mother you are. Always caring for me like nobody else ever has. Still believing in me when nobody did so. Always putting my needs before yours when everyone was looking only after themselves. I love you, and that is the most sincere words that have ever come of my mouth, and I believe they are enough to express what would have taken pages upon pages to express my feelings for you correctly. Happy Birthday!
- You are breathtakingly beautiful with each year you age, and I promise I’m not just saying this because it’s your Birthday.
- Yep, I just checked the mirror, and I’m happy to say I look more and more like you every day. That must mean you aren’t looking any older even though it’s your Birthday. That makes my future look fantastic!
- Only a super mom can do everything you do and still look amazing every day! Happy Birthday to a mom who just keeps getting younger at heart.
- As you wake up this morning, I hope you enjoy the crisp fresh air full of bright sunshine and relish the sound of chirping birds. May every morning of this new year be as bright and special as the joy you bring to my life. Happy Birthday, Mom!
- You deserve a birthday that’s as amazing as you are! Happy Birthday to the World’s Best Mother!
- Heartfelt greetings to my angel darling. May your day be made of sweetness. Happy Birthday, Mom!
- Dear Mom, I want to say thank you for giving birth to me and supporting me throughout the years. You are indeed the best mother a person can have. I love you. Happy Birthday!
- My greatest wish is to grow up and become just like you. Happy Birthday, Mother, and thank you for all of your strength and advice that has helped me become the person I am today.
- Remember that birthday cake you made me with my favorite cartoon character? I know that it took hours, and it always represented the care you shared on my special day. Now, it’s my turn to take you out for a special day.
- Every morning that I wake up, I do something that makes me think of you. From cooking to cleaning to taking care of the kids, I see you in everything I do. Thank you for passing down these important life lessons.
- Hey, remember that family road trip when we got lost and wound up having more fun than we ever planned? Life growing up with you truly is an adventure, and I look forward to more to come.
- There is always one day of the year that I can always do my best to show you how you make me feel every day. Today is your day, and I hope you enjoy what I have in store. Happy Birthday, Mother!
- I’m so grateful for your love and care throughout the years. Happy Birthday to the World’s Best Mother!
Funny Birthday Wishes for your Mother
- If you were not my Mom already, then I would be absolutely jealous of whoever was your daughter. You’re awesome, Mom. Happy Birthday!
- Birthdays are like chocolate. It’s best not to keep count of how many you have, and just enjoy them instead. Happy Birthday to the sweetest mother I know.
- Today is the day when I promise not to cause any of the trouble that I caused the rest of the year. Enjoy a peaceful birthday since you never know what I might do tomorrow. Just kidding. You’re amazing! I’ll be good, I promise.
- This year, I wanted to do something different so I made a list of everything I love about you. I ran out of paper, so I sent this text. You are the absolute best mother anyone could have.
- Once upon a time, there was a mother who had a Happy Birthday—the End.
- Hey Mom! Thanks for giving me the best birthdays over the years. Let’s do something special for you. You name it, and I’ll make it for dinner.
- One more year older just means one more year wiser. From mending my broken heart to showing me how to unclog a toilet, thank you for sharing your wisdom over the years.
- Congratulations and good wishes to the woman who has everything — including me!
- My brother called and said it’s your Birthday, so I’m hoping to beat him to it. Have the best day ever!
- Thank you for the years of cake and ice cream. Today is your turn!
Happy Birthday Images for your Mom
Browse through our unique collection of wishes and famous quotes.
Find the best messages and cards for every occasion.1000+ Birthday Wishes Birthday Wishes for Friends Funny Birthday Messages Romantic Birthday Wishes Good Morning Messages Good Morning Messages for Girlfriend Good Morning Messages for Boyfriend Love Quotes Love Quotes for Him Love Quotes for Her Good Night Messages for Friends Amazing Good Night Messages
Short Happy Birthday Wishes for Mom
- You are the most remarkable, most dazzling, sweetest person, and I love you.
- Wishing you all good things. May your Birthday be a special day.
- You are the woman who has taught me everything I know. Thanks always.
- You’ve inspired me all my life. Have a blessed and happy day.
- Hoping you have a cake as great as the ones you made me, Mom.
- Take care of yourself today. Sending you all my love.
- May this be the most incredible year yet! You are so special to me. Happy Birthday, Mom!
- Wishing you the best day ever. Don’t forget to have fun. Happy Birthday, Mom!
- Today’s the day! Have a wonderful celebration. I love you, Mom! Happy Birthday!
- Thanks for always believing in me, Mom. Have a terrific day today.
- Please remember that I love you. Wishing you a beautiful day.
- Take it from me, you are the best parent ever. I love you. Happy Birthday, Mom!
- Put your party hat on, and have another piece of cake for me.
- Having you in my life is extra special. Sending you love today. Happy Birthday, Mom!
- Enjoy this special day—best wishes to an exceptional lady.
- You are the reason for everything good in my life—all my love to you.
- I love you from the bottom of my heart. You are very special, Mom! Happy Birthday!
- Don’t worry about a thing. Just have the best day ever! Happy Birthday, Mom!
- It’s time for the world’s most fabulous cook to celebrate with her favorite cake. Yummmm!
- Thinking of you today. Sending you lots of love and kisses.
- Happiness is having a mother like you. Sending you love today.
- Thanks for always taking care of me. Take care of yourself today!
- Thank you for giving me all your love all these years. I return your love.
- I am so lucky to have you—greetings on this special day.
- I’m sending you kisses and hugs for a fabulous day!
- You have the biggest heart in the world! Thank you for keeping me in it. Happy Birthday, Mom!
- You have the most beautiful smile and the most twinkling eyes in the world.
- Let’s spend some time together soon, okay? I hope today is special. Happy Birthday! I love you.
- You’re the greatest. Thanks for all the cookies and milk. Happy Birthday! I love you.
- I wish you sunshine, blue skies, and chirping birds this morning and every morning.
- I can’t think of a better person to send happy messages to today.
- Giving you all the love I’ve got on your special day.
- Sending this message to my fabulous, beautiful, understanding Mom. I love you so much.
- The love you have given me has blossomed in my heart. Happy Birthday, Mom!
- I’m your kid forever. Sending you special wishes written in crayon.
- The top ten reasons to be happy all come from you. Be happy today!
- Whistling a happy tune for you today. Happy Birthday to you!
- Twinkle, twinkle, little star. Happy Birthday from afar. Missing you, Mom.
- I’m a daydream believer, hoping all your wishes come true today. Happy Birthday, Mom!