Mother’s Day Wishes, Greeting Cards, and Messages
Celebrate Mother’s Day by greeting her and making her feel how important she is. Send her your warmest Mother’s Day wishes and greetings and make your loving mom, grandma, wife, or friend feel special on Mother’s Day.
Heartfelt Mother’s Day Messages
- You are the greatest gift from the heavens, mother, filled with love and care for all your children and the entire family.
- Your smile brightens each day just as the morning rays shine on the hills, and it’s with doubt that this gives us the courage to face the new day with joy.
- It’s my time to know how fortunate and special I am to be blessed with a mother as caring and loving. Wish you a happy Mother’s Day Mom.
- I believe in love at first sight, for you are the first person I saw when I opened my eyes and have loved you since that day, dear mum.
- Mom, you’ve always been there for me. There’s no way I could ever fully express my gratitude for all you’ve done for me. I love you! Happy Mother’s Day.
- With zeal and courage, you have brought and fought for us to share in love bound with togetherness. You are so special to us, mother.
- As many as the stars on the sky, so do I have as many regards to the woman who brought me to this world, happy mother’s day!
- To a mom who’s thoughtful, loving, and kind,
I’m so thankful for the ties that bind
Our hearts together in tender love.
Happy Mother’s Day–you’re a gift from above!
- I just want you to know how special and fortunate I find myself to be blessed with a mother as loving, caring, and wonderful as you.
- Mother Goose, Ma Barker, Mother Theresa — of all the mothers that ever lived, you’re the “Motheriest.” Happy Mom’s Day!
Make your Mom Feel Special on Mother’s Day with these Messages
- Your love mother runs like a stream down from the hills, refreshes us, and fills our hearts with joy; we cherish you so much, mother.
- In your arms, you held us. Little did we know, but you have given us the greatest treasure that will never fade in our hearts, and that’s your love.
- A mother’s spell remains the strongest and the healthiest, for, in it, we have learned how to love and care.
- You are my friend, my spirit, my influence towards success. There is no replacement for you. You are the best and will be best forever. Wish you a very Happy Mother’s Day.
- M is for Marvelous
O is for Open
T is for Trustworthy
H is for Honest
E is for Elegant
R is for Reliable
Happy Mother’s Day! I love you!
- Thanks for always helping me remember what is essential in life… and today, it is you! You are the best! Wish You A Happy Mother’s Day.
- Dear mother, you have shown me true love without a measure; in your arms, I find my safest haven that shelters me whenever the storms rise beyond ability.
- A mom like you I could never replace.
Your actions and words are full of such grace.
You’re truly a treasure, so I’m writing to say
I hope you have a lovely Mother’s Day!
I love you, Mom!
- You are the best friend and best mother ever. Mommy, you are a profound gift to me. Wish you a very Happy Mother’s Day.
- In my whole life, I haven’t met a lady as elegant, beautiful, and lovely as you. I love lots, mommy. Wish you a very Happy Mother’s Day.
Sweet Mother’s Day Greetings
- Mother, you were my first friend, and after all these years, you still have been my true royal friend. I love you now and forever.
- Your love is inexhaustible mother, nobody can give their hearts as you have. Every second that my heart beats, it reminds me that you gave me life, and I should cherish you.
- There’s never been a minute I wasn’t glad you were my Mom.
- Wishing you a happy mother’s day means that neither flowers nor gifts are enough to express my gratitude to such a loving mum as you.
- Life has never been perfect. It probably never will. But I will never lose hope because I know I always have you to stand by me even if the whole world falls apart. I love you, mother, so much more than you even know—happy Mother’s day to you.
- Happy Mother’s Day to the woman by whom all women are judged. By the way, no one measures up.
- Nothing can be compared to the love a mother has for her children. Your love is incomparable, unconditional, and inseparable. No matter where I go or what I do, I always find myself finding solace in your advice at the end of the day. I love you too, Mommy. Happy Mother’s day.
- Thank you for always being there, Mom. Happy Mother’s Day.
- Mom, I love you for showing me the world and for all that you have done for me. Love you lots from my heart. Wish you a Happy Mother’s Day.
- Best friends and the best mother ever; you are seriously a gift to me, Mommy. I love you. Happy Mother’s day.
- If there was a day for everything you have given to me as a mother, it would be a Mother’s Day every day.
Mother’s Day Wishes for Grandmother
- I always pray to God for your long life! May I always feel your warm touch. Love you, Nana. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Lots of sweet kisses and hugs to my sweet grandma on Mother’s Day.
- You’ll always have a special place in my heart, Nana. Thank you lots for always being with me as a friend, as a guardian, or sometimes as an advisor. Wish you a lovely Happy Mother’s Day.
- Thank you, my dear grandma, for spoiling me rotten, watching my back, and giving me proper advice. I always want to count on you. I love you. Happy Mother’s Day.
- You always put others before yourself. I am so grateful to have grown up with your example of unselfish love and care! Happy Mother’s Day! You’re the best!
- Grandma, your love has shaped me in lasting ways. Thank you for always supporting me in my good and bad times. Prey for your long life. Happy Mother’s Day.
- I always pray to God, May you live long, May you always be with me. I hope I hand down as much love to my grandchildren as you have handed down to me.
- I just want you to know how special and fortunate I find myself to be blessed with a grandma as loving, caring, and wonderful as you.
- I love you a lot and always will. We know that you’ll always love us too, you’ll always care for us, no matter what the age. Just know no matter what you do, no one will be able to replace you.
Mother’s Day Messages for Wife or Partner
- Your pretty smile, your kind eyes, your heart of gold, and your healing touch; You’re more beautiful than ever to me. I love you. Happy Mother’s day.
- Thanks for being there through the tears, laughter, and dirty diapers. Thank you for all the ways you go above and beyond every day for our family. We are so lucky to have you. Happy Mother’s Day!
- If there could be a day dedicated to everything you did for our family, it would be your day all year round. Happy Mother’s day!
- There is no one like a mother and no mother quite like you. You are so very thoughtful and caring, and I just wanted to thank you for making my life brighter—happy Mother’s Day with all my thanks and love.
- You really are an amazing wife and mother. I’m so grateful to be sharing life and parenthood with someone as fun and creative as you.
- Suppose there’s one person in this world who can love us unconditionally, care for us without limits and make us smile effortlessly. In that case, it is you, my love. I wish you a lifetime of happiness. Happy Mother’s day.
- Happy Mother’s Day to the woman I love. I hope you feel every day how grateful I am for you and for all you do.
Mother’s Day Messages for Friends
- To the world, you might just be one person, but to one person, you might just be the world. I always knew you’d be a great mom someday.
- Mother is an undying love, a love beyond compare, the one you take your troubles to; she is the one who really cares. You are all of this and more! So glad we’re moms; it’s one more sweet thing to share.
- Lots of hugs and sweet kisses to my wonderful friend on Mother’s day. I hope you have a fabulous day. Happy Mother’s day!
- Celebrating the amazing mom, you are to your own kids and the wonderful friend you are to mine!
- You are doing a fantastic job of being a mom! Thank you for always helping me with my own kids and giving me the right advice. I will always count on you. Happy Mother’s day. I love you!
- You’re my best friend, and you’re a mom I admire so much. Happy Mother’s Day!
Mother-to-Be Mother’s Day Greeting
- No other gift in the world will be more memorable than the gift of motherhood. You’re so going to be a great mom! Wish you a happy Mother’s Day.
- You’re going to make such a good mom! Happy Mother-to-Be Day!
- Happy Mother’s Day to our favorite mom-to-be with lots of love and anticipation.
- Hope this Mother’s Day will be the first of many special ones to come for you. I am thrilled you’re joining the mom club!
Mother’s Quotes and Sayings
- I wanted to share this quote with you on Mother’s Day:
- When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child. – Sophia Loren
- Good moms have sticky floors, messy kitchens, laundry piles, dirty ovens, and happy kids.
- Motherhood: All love begins and ends there. – By Robert Browning
- All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother. – By Abraham Lincoln
- A mom’s hug lasts long after she lets go.
Warm Closings for Mother’s Day Card
- Hugs and kisses,
- With much love and admiration,
- Warmest wishes,
- Love always,
- With heartfelt thanks,
- God bless,
- With love,
- Lots of love,
- Wishing you happiness,
- Love, always and forever,
Browse through our unique collection of wishes and famous quotes.
Find the best messages and cards for every occasion.1000+ Birthday Wishes Birthday Wishes for Friends Funny Birthday Messages Romantic Birthday Wishes Good Morning Messages Good Morning Messages for Girlfriend Good Morning Messages for Boyfriend Love Quotes Love Quotes for Him Love Quotes for Her Good Night Messages for Friends Amazing Good Night Messages
Adorable Mother’s Day Cards
Lovable Mother’s Day Wishes
- Dear Mamma, you will always and forever be the first woman I have ever loved this much. Happy Mother’s day.
- I feel so safe in this world because I already know that no matter what, you will always be there for me to watch my back and pick me up whenever I fall. Mommy, you are the best! I love you so much. Happy Mother’s day.
- Mom, you always put a smile on my face. Thank you for being a ray of sunshine in my life. Happy Mother’s Day! I love you very much!
- I love you so much. I am lucky because I have you. Some love one, Some love two, but I love you. Happy Mother’s Day!!
- On this special day, I want you to feel all the love and gratitude that’s in my heart for you every day. Happy Mother’s Day! You’re the best!
- I may not always spell it out to you, but you are everything to me. I must have often denied it, but the truth is that I can never ever survive without you. I owe you so much, but you will never ask. For all of this and much more, thank you, dearest mother. Happy Mother’s day.
- I might have never ever said thank you for all that you did for me. You brought me into this world, taught me how to walk, protected me from harm, motivated me to take decisions on my own, supported me whenever I stumbled, and most importantly, picked me up whenever I fell. So I am taking this day as an opportunity to thank you. Thank you so much, Mom! Happy Mother’s day!
- If I could have chosen, I would have picked no other than you…to be my lifelong friend and Precious Mother.
- Love you as my mother. I respect you as a woman. I trust you as my friend. You mean so much to me, and I’m so lucky to have you. Happy Mother’s Day.
- Mom, I love you so much! Thanks for everything you have given me or will give me. You will never know how much I love you.
- Mom, You’ve given me so much love from your heart and the warmth of your touch. The gift of life, and you’re a friend to me. We have a very Special Bond, which only comes from God…I’m sure you agree. As a child, I would say, Mommy, I Love You,
- Mommy, I Love You For all that you do. I’ll kiss you and hug you Cause you love me, too.
- Mommy, I love you for all that you do. I’ll kiss you & hug you, because you love me, too. You feed me & need me, to teach you to play, So smile because I love you, On this Mother’s Day.
- Nothing can be more comforting than a mother’s hug. I need loads of these! I miss you, Mom. I may be far away, but I am praying for you and wishing strongly that you have a lovely day. Happy Mother’s day. Much love on your way!
- Right from when I was born till today, there hasn’t been a single day when I have not thanked God for blessing me with a mother as wonderful and fine as you. Happy Mother’s day, dearest Mom! Today is your day, so make it large!
- Today is no ordinary day. It is mother’s day, and as the world’s coolest Mom, it is your every right to enjoy every bit of it. So here is wishing the most beautiful woman in this world I know, inside-out, a very Happy & Joyful Mother’s day. Lots and lots of love, kisses, and hugs to you. Enjoy your day.
- You were the one to teach me how to spot what is important in life and what is not. Today I feel I did a fairly good job at spotting the most important person in my life. It is you! Happy Mother’s day! Lots of love, hugs, and kisses on your way.
- You’ve seen me laugh, You’ve seen me cry, And always you were there with me. I may not have always said it. But thanks, and I love you. Happy Mother’s Day!
How do I Wish Happy Mother’s Day?
Mothers are always mothers; what job can lead that sort of deal? No, not a single job can replace it. Suppose anyone present in this world can handle the rise of children starting with the morning feed, giving naps to them, teaching them the way to read. In that case, other life skills are the only mother. Anyone can be pregnant or adopt a child, but it takes real-time hard work and commitment to be a mother. Mothers are the homemaker who led the noblest and most significant work that a woman can do. Without a mother, our life will be full of dark and out of the track, so we all must respect and love our mother. To give affectionate wishes to your mother on the beautiful eve of Mother’s Day, go through the greetings mentioned above.