Top 10 Inspiring Quotes for Parents
Here are top ten inspiring quotes about parenting and life in general. There are days when parenting is a sweet, simple joy but there are some days when being a parent can be tough, and sometimes we all just need a little boost in the right direction to lift our spirits and let us know that we’re doing OK. We've released our list of 10 favorite quotes for parents, and now it's time for you to decide which is the best. Let us know what you think, especially if we left out one of your favorite quote, in the comments section.
- What a child doesn't receive he can seldom later give. What a child doesn't receive he can seldom later give.
- Live so that when your children think of fairness, caring, and integrity, they think of you.
- While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.
- Let parents bequeath to their children not riches, but the spirit of reverence.
- A parent's love is whole no matter how many times divided.
- If you want children to keep their feet on the ground, put some responsibility on their shoulders.
- Before I got married I had six theories about bringing up children; now I have six children and no theories.
- Your children need your presence more than your presents.
- A father's goodness is higher than the mountain, a mother's goodness deeper than the sea.
- We may not be able to prepare the future for our children, but we can at least prepare our children for the future.