Father’s Day Wishes. What to write in a Father’s Day card
An argument can be made that no relationship is as impactful as that with our Father. He shows us by example how a man lives, works, and laughs and is generally a living tutorial on how to live one’s life. Sometimes our Dads illustrate the importance of silliness. His foibles become the stuff of family lore, giving us smiles throughout our lives. Sons learn how to become an honorable man and how to choose a loving partner in life. Daughters (for better or worse) use their Dads as a standard by which all other men are judged. When Father’s Day rolls around each year, we are at a loss for words that adequately express gratitude for such gifts. When we start by examining our hearts, we can’t go wrong. If you want to make this day very special, here are a few exclusive Happy Father’s day wishes just for you.
Genuine Father’s Day Wishes
- When I was a child, you nurtured me. When I was a teenager, you gave me boundaries. Now that I’m grown, you continue to be an example to my children. On Father’s Day, I thank you for being my life’s template. Love you, Dad.
- On Father’s Day, I wanted to send you a card thanking you for everything you’ve done for me (financial support and love) and for the things you haven’t done for me (letting me sass you, not letting me date “that” guy, giving me stuff without earning it). Love you!
- On this special day I want to thank you Dad for being the best father in the world, for supporting me always and making me realize my strengths. Thank you for everything.
- When I think of you Dad, my eyes cloud up a tad. You always loved me a lot, even as a mouthy tot. Withstanding my teenage years while hiding your protective fears, and giving me room to grow while strategically saying “no.” While these gifts I cannot repay, I love you and HAPPY FATHER’S DAY!
- This Father’s Day, why don’t you do something really daring? Set new precedents! Shock everyone who says you’re predictable! Embrace your wild side! Well, at least put the toilet seat down, or stop and ask directions. (We love you just the way you are, Dad).
- Father’s Day, Schumacher’s Day! I don’t need a designated day to tell you how instrumental you’ve been in my development, how I make every decision in my life based on what you would do. No one’s going to force me into commercializing my relationship with you! P.S. I love you, Dad.
- Father’s Day gives me a chance to explain how truly blessed I am that my Heavenly Father has abundantly graced me with the most wonderful Earthly Father. I thank God for you every day. Have a great day, Dad.
- On Father’s Day, I see selfless sacrifice, lifelong dedication and unrelenting hard work. I hope you see rewards in your children who recognize the sometimes thankless job of a great Father. We love you Dad.
- Saying “Happy Father’s Day” doesn’t quite cover it. I also want to thank you for the sleepless nights, teeth-gritting, and tongue-biting. But most of all the love I have felt every single day of my life.
- From the moment I was born, I’ve always known you’re on my side. On Father’s Day, I want to express my love for you and guarantee you that same dedication going forward.
- On Father’s Day, I decided to come up with a list that represents all the gifts you’ve given me (in no particular order): An appreciation of the value of goofiness, a focused moral compass, the golden rule and most of all — LOVE.
Adorable Father’s Day Cards
Unique Father’s Day Wishes
- You’re a ridiculous Dad, cuz when your crew disses your cred, you tell them to step off cuz you’re the real dog. (Translation: You’re an awesome Dad, because if your friends insult you, you tell them to move on because you’re confident in your morality). Also, I love you. (No translation necessary).
- “Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works…” (Matthew 5:16). Thank you for the example you always set for me and everyone around you. God bless you on Father’s Day.
- Love you Dad for being the best mentor and supporting me in whatever I do. Though I may not be the best daughter but you are a perfect father for me. Happy Father’s Day daddy.
- Dear Dad, may God bestow upon you good health, lots of love and happiness that you can cherish always. You deserve much more for being the best father to your children. Love you very much.
- Thank you is not enough for the love you have given me over the years, the wishes that you have fulfilled and the huge concern that is always in your eyes. Though very small to thank for everything so just wishing you a very HAPPY FATHER’S DAY.
- Lots of love to the most wonderful and special dad on the earth as I could not get a better friend than you are to me. Happy Fathers Day!
- You always stood by me at all times, you have made the world a better place. Happy Fathers Day!
- Words cannot describe what you mean to me, you have made my life seem like a dream, you have made my life perfect. Happy Father’s Day Dad.
- You were always by my side, and I will always be by your side. Happy Father’s Day to you.
- Thank you for everything, you are the best dad a child could ask for.
- You have seen me at my lowest, you have given me my highest. I love you daddy.
- You always gave me hope, and you vowed never to stop, thank you for everything. Wishing you a Happy Father’s Day.
- Dad you are my friend, you are the special person in my world. I love you.
- Thank you for everything you have done, you are one in a million. Happy Father’s Day to you.
- You are the best dad, I am thankful that it is you I had! Happy Fathers Day.
- This day is not about ordinary people, It is about special people, It is about you! I love you daddy.
- You have made me who I am, I am grateful for having you, I love you dad. Happy Father’s Day to you.
- You are our pillar of hope, you have held this family together, we are happy to be your children. Today is your day.
- No words can describe how much I cherish you! Happy Father’s Day.