4th Birthday Wishes
Browse through our collection of cute birthday wishes to find the best birthday message for your 4-year-old birthday boy or girl. Oh would you look at that, it was like yesterday when you first saw its face. You probably thought that day, “damn, what a lovely baby”. And here you are now, exactly 4 years after he/she was born and came to change your life forever, reminding you every day how special that baby is to you. But special babies deserve special wishes am I right? You can’t just say a plain old ”Happy birthday” like you’re talking to some random person you know. So here are some “special” birthday wishes, for your “special” 4-year-old:
- To ancient Greeks, the number 4 was a perfect number, to mom and dad; you are a perfect 4-year-old. I wish you a happy birthday, and to grow up to be the person you dream of becoming.
- As the clover is considered lucky to have 4 leaves, we are lucky to have the best 4 years old in the world. Thank you for blessing us with the gift of parenthood, we love you from the bottom of our hearts! Happy birthday from mom and dad.
- You now have 365 days of being the best 4-year-old in the world, make sure they are the best days of your life. Eat plenty of cake, get dirty, enjoy your presents, the balloons, the music, your friends, and most importantly, enjoy life, happy birthday darling.
- I truly hope, that for every candle on your birthday cake, you will get a wish to come true. Because today is a very special day, it’s the day you become 4 years older than that little child we held in our hands 4 years ago, that decided it would make us the happiest people in the world without it even knowing.
- Today is the only day of the year specifically dedicated to you, and it’s a really special day because you turn 4 years old today, so enjoy it as best as you can!
- No toy is cuter, no cake is sweeter than our magical little child that just turned 4 years old! You are one step closer to becoming the person that is going to change the world, happy birthday!
- May your birthday cake be 4 times better than last years because that’s what it is needed to celebrate the birthday of the coolest 4-year-old in the world.
- Look at you, 4 years old already, you will be soon going to school, meet new friends, have fun and play all day, so enjoy it while you can, before you become a boring adult like mom and dad! Love, your coolest uncle.
- Out of all the 4-year-olds, you are the most special, and the least annoying, my wish for you is to have lots of fun and for all of your wishes to come true.
- Hey buddy, 4 years old huh? You are getting bigger now, you’re going to learn lots of things from now on, have lots of fun and lots of problems, but don’t care about any of them now, just focus on having fun for the next 24 hours of your little special day.
- A little bird told me that you are the coolest kid in town, and especially today, you are 4 times cooler! Happy birthday sunshine.
- You may be excited to be growing up because birthday parties are cool, and birthday cakes are even cooler am I right? But don’t hurry to grow up kid, your childhood is the most amazing part of life, now you are truly free, to do whatever you want, and annoy everyone all day while still being cute and nobody can say anything since you are a child, and especially today you are a child that just turn 4 years old!! So keep it up champ, annoy us all now that you can.
- I hate spending hours unwrapping gifts, but I hope that it is how you spend the night today, seeing all the cool gifts you got after your amazing birthday party.
- Look at our little prince/princess that just turned 4 years old, I hope you stay this amazing 4ever.
- When people ask me when was the best day of my life, I respond without asking, that it is this day, exactly four years ago, when you, my beloved child, came into my life, and for that, I sincerely thank you for making me the cool parent of the coolest child, happy birthday my love.
- So, here they are 15 awesome wishes for your awesome 4-year-old! Oh and, don’t forget the gifts, everyone loves gifts, especially 4year olds.