Apology Letter to Girlfriend
It happens. She finds your joke offensive or she does not understand how you could forget an important milestone. Perhaps, you’ve been treating your girlfriend too casually, and she’s fed up with your inattention. Relationships are made up of the good times and the bad. But they grow stronger when both of you are willing to do what it takes to get past the disagreement or misunderstanding. If you’re not a Type-A guy and you would rather play it sweet and subtle, apologizing via old-fashion mail can pave the way for a reconciliation. When you put your thoughts to paper, you automatically get extra time to compose your thoughts, write from the heart and edit out any statements that may cause more problems. When expressing yourself does not come easily, look at sample apology letters such as the ones below. Let these letters inspire you to sit down and create your own love letter from the heart.
When Saying you’re Sorry could Lead to a Stronger Relationship
- Dearest ________, You’re mad at me, and I deserve every ounce of your anger and disappointment. I messed up like the doofus that I am sometimes. I can’t even find the right words to describe how disappointed I am in myself, but please know that I am deeply sorry for missing our anniversary. I am kicking myself for not being more organized and for not making you the top priority in my life. There is nothing I would like more right now than for you to give me another chance. I promise that from this day forward, I will strive to be more thoughtful and caring. I will use a reminder app to keep track of dates and important events. I will be the boyfriend that you deserve. I am truly sorry. Please forgive me.
- My love, Words will never be able to express all the regret I’ve been feeling these past few days. I know everything has been my fault, and I want to say that I am sorry. The only thing I’m asking for is for your forgiveness. Without you my life is empty, and losing you because of something I did is something I could never allow myself to do. I feel so stupid knowing that even though I promised to make you happy, I was the one to cause you sadness. If you ever bring yourself to forgive me, I want you to know that I will be here patiently waiting for you to come back to my loving arms, so we can continue living our lives together. I love you more than I could possibly love anything else in this world, even myself.
- Sorry Messages for Girlfriend
- Dear _____, You are the love of my life, and you have shown me nothing but kindness and compassion since we met. I, on the other hand, have acted recklessly without thinking about how my choices affect the people that I love. You tried to correct me gently, but I foolishly listened to my own counsel. I don’t blame you for walking away. It has been a few weeks since that day, and they have been the darkest and loneliest time of my life. I am truly sorry for hurting you. Please have dinner with me so that I can apologize properly. I understand that you’re not ready to take me back, and I fully intend to work for my absolution. Please help me become a better person. You are my rock and my conscience. I am sorry. I want to show you that I can change. Please give me the chance to prove that I can change.
- To my lovely ________, I want you to know that I cherish the time that we have been together. We have grown as individuals and as partners. Our relationship has lifted me in ways I never imagined. I am crushed that we have reached this impasse where we don’t even talk anymore. I am here to tell you that I was wrong. I admit it, and I apologize for being wrong, for being thoughtless and for refusing to acknowledge my mistake quickly enough. The time for explanations has passed, but I cannot let you go on thinking that I am not the good person you have known for a long time. I hope you will find it in your heart to accept my apologies and allow me to make up for my errors and shortcomings. I hurt you, and my only desire at this point is to make up for that and prove to you that I mean it when I say that I am a changed man.
- Sorry Text Messages and Images
- Romantic Love Poems
- Love Quotes for Her
- TO:______ FROM: Your Contrite Boyfriend. We made a promise to each other at the start of our relationship that we would always try to work out our differences quickly and truthfully so that we can grow in the process. Your silence has left me confused and worried that you no longer believe in us and all the dreams we share. I know I hurt you, and I am sincerely, utterly sorry for that. I was insensitive and obnoxious, embarrassing you in front of your family and friends. I deserve to be ignored, and I accept my punishment. I have also apologized to our friends who were witness to the incident. I hope that, in time, you will remember that beneath the false bravado, I am the same good person who has loved you since we met many years ago. Please forgive me.