100+ Amazing Teachers’ Day Wishes, Messages and Quotes
Thank a teacher today and every day with these heartfelt Teachers’ Day messages. Check these unique Teachers’ Day wishes and cards. Teachers are under-appreciated and overworked, yet they continue to give so much of themselves to educate children and young adults. For many teachers, their job is a lifelong passion that involves nurturing young minds while helping children navigate the educational system. For children, favorite teachers are cherished and remembered for the rest of their lives. Every day is a good day to show teachers how much they are appreciated, but there is no better time than Teacher Day to show love and respect for the excellent job that they are doing.
When is Teachers’ Day?
- World Teachers’ Day, also known as International Teachers Day, is a special day for the appreciation of teachers, and it is held every year on October 5.
- In India, it is held every year on September 5.
- List of Teachers’ Days
- In the United States, Teacher Appreciation Day, also referred to as Teachers’ Day or National Teacher Day, is an event held annually to honor and appreciate teachers and it is held on Tuesday during Teacher Appreciation Week, which takes place in the first full week of May.
- Dates for Teacher Appreciation Day from 2021 to 2026
- Teacher Appreciation Day 2021 May 4, 2021 Tuesday
- Teacher Appreciation Day 2022 May 3, 2022 Tuesday
- Teacher Appreciation Day 2023 May 9, 2023 Tuesday
- Teacher Appreciation Day 2024 May 7, 2024 Tuesday
- Teacher Appreciation Day 2025 May 6, 2025 Tuesday
- Teacher Appreciation Day 2026 May 5, 2026 Tuesday
Happy Teachers’ Day Messages – How Do You Thank a Teacher in a Message?
- What do I write to my teacher? Start your message with “Dear” followed by his name. Also include the title of your teachers, such as Mr., Mrs., Miss, Ms., or Coach. Then choose one of the following amazing messages and try to make it more personal.
- You are an inspiration to everyone. You are indeed a gift to our children and our family.
- Thank you for everything that you do to help us learn. You do so much to keep us safe, happy and busy all day.
- Teachers Day is your day to kick back and relax among the children who look up to you and hang on your every word.
- The most important lesson I learned from you is to keep on learning. Have a fruitful and fun Teachers Day.
- We are thankful for teachers today and every day. Teachers rule!
Teachers’ Day Wishes from Students – What to Write in a Teachers’ Day Card?
- This is to let you know that you have made this school year very special. I will remember you forever.
- I will think of you when the going gets tough because you showed me that hard work is always rewarded. Thank you for being a good teacher and a great person.
- You got me excited about coming to school every day. You are so awesome, and I hope the rest of my (middle school/high school) teachers will be like you.
- Just a little note to let you know that you did an excellent job with me this year. I’m not afraid of homework anymore.
- When I grow up, I want to be a great teacher, just like you. I hope you enjoy Teacher Day this year.
Teachers’ Day Wishes to my First Teacher
- There are special people we never I was afraid of school. You made me love it. I was scared of the big kids. You showed me how to make friends. Thank you.
- In a roomful of children, you took the time to make me feel special. You are magic, and I will remember you always.
- To the World’s Greatest Teacher – Thank you! Someday, I hope to be like you.
- You will always be at the top of my list of most extraordinary people. Have a Happy Teachers’ Day.
- You are special because you made me feel I was special. You were tough, but caring. You were bossy but sweet. Thank you.
Teachers’ Day Wishes from Parents
- You do so much for our children. We want you to know that the kids love you even when they don’t act like it.
- We appreciate what you have done to change our son’s attitude about school. He has grown to love schoolwork, and he likes showing off what he has learned – every single day.
- Thank you for taking on the massive task of helping educate our children. You are a blessing.
- You have made such a big difference in our daughter’s life. We cannot say thank you enough for all that you do.
- Thank you for your enthusiasm for teaching. Our sons talk excitedly about school with so much excitement.
Teachers’ Day Wishes to Physics Teacher
- You made Physics sound so beautiful. Einstein would be proud of you.
- You are the reason I have decided to spend the rest of my life exploring the mysterious orders of the universe.
- I was a science nerd before your class. Now, I’m an even bigger nerd with a passion for explaining the complexities of physics with clear-eyed logic just like you do.
- The class is convinced that you are Isaac Newton version 2. You make science sound so exciting.
- I will always remember this lesson: There is more to gravity than just falling. Somehow, that seemed to echo so many situations in life.
Browse through our unique collection of wishes and famous quotes. Find the best messages and cards for every occasion.1000+ Unique Birthday Wishes Birthday Wishes for your Friends Funny Birthday Messages Romantic Birthday Wishes Good Morning Messages Good Morning Messages for Girlfriend Good Morning Messages for Boyfriend Love Quotes Love Quotes for Him Love Quotes for Her Good Night Messages for Friends Good Night Quotes and Messages
Teachers’ Day Wishes to Math Teacher
- I was afraid of math. You turned me into a math whiz. Enough said.
- Thank you for making me believe that I could work out all the equations and inequalities, weird graphs, strange formulas and everything in between.
- You believed in me – the world’s most math-phobic teen. I came out of your class, thinking I could solve anything in this life.
- Math is hard, they said. Math is fun, you said. We had fun, and we learned. Thanks to you.
- You’re never obtuse. You’re sometimes acute, but you’re always right.
Teachers’ Day Wishes to Sport Teacher
- Healthy minds and healthy bodies make a well-rounded person. Thank you, teacher, for a life lesson, I will strive to live up to for the rest of my life.
- This year is memorable. Hands down, this year was a ball with as you as my coach.
- You taught us the secrets of success in sports and in life. Touchdown, I say!
- I may not have been the best player on your team, but this year was a slam dunk in my books. Thanks, coach.
- You are an All-Star teacher. Thanks for your patience with me.
Funny Teachers’ Day Wishes
- Testing, testing, testing. Thank you – I knew you were listening.
- Teachers need more than apples. So here’s my heart.
- THANK YOU! I am shouting so you can hear me over the screaming children.
- Teaching is not a spectator sport because you are one of the gladiators. Thanks for your hard work.
- You would have made a great entertainer, but thank you for being a teacher instead!
Teacher’s Day Quotes
- Let us remember: One book, one pen, one child, and one teacher can change the world. – By Malala Yousafzai
- Most of us end up with no more than five or six people who remember us. Teachers have thousands of people who remember them for the rest of their lives. – By Andy Rooney
- It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge. – By Albert Einstein
- Ideal teachers are those who use themselves as bridges over which they invite their students to cross, then having facilitated their crossing, joyfully collapse, encouraging them to create bridges of their own. – By Nikos Kazantzakis
- The Master said, A real teacher is one who, keeping the past alive, is also able to understand the present. – Confucius
- Good teachers know how to bring out the best in students. – Charles Kuralt
- Of all the hard jobs around, one of the hardest is being a good teacher. – Maggie Gallagher
- The teacher who is indeed wise does not bid you enter the house of his wisdom but rather leads you to the threshold of your mind. – Kahlil Gibran
- The influence of teachers extends beyond the classroom, well into the future. – F. Sionil Jose
- The best teachers are those who show you where to look but don’t tell you what to see. – Alexandra K. Trenfor