40 Positive Back to School Messages, Quotes and Images
Going back to school after a long summer break or even a short vacation can be a time of excitement, anxiety and even a bit of sadness for students of all ages. The new school year is full of many unknowns and that can feel a little scary at first. Also, saying goodbye to a vacation of relaxation and fun isn’t exactly something most kids, even many college kids, look forward to. You can support your favorite student by sending them a positive note to let them know you care. No matter whether you send it in a card or online, a message can let students feel supported and take away some of the fear or melancholy about making the transition from vacation break to a new school semester. Here are 40 back to school messages and quotes to pick from. Each is positive, heartfelt and honest and lets your favorite student, whether he or she is your child or friend, know you understand the importance of this time.
Back to School Messages
- It’s been a fun summer, but now it is time to meet old school friends and learn new things! Wishing you a wonderful new school year!
- Soon the days of swimming and playing in the sun will be a memory, but don’t worry. The new school year will bring a chance to meet new friends!
- It’s time to switch from wearing a swimsuit to putting on brand new school clothes and to get ready to learn! Wishing you a great year!
- The start of a new school means fresh clothes, a new backpack and a brand new start. I wish you a happy new beginning!
- Back to school can seem a little scary, but it means you are growing up and becoming even more awesome!
- This year, may you have terrific teachers, fabulous friends and a super school year in every way possible!
- Another school year means new opportunities. I am very proud of you and look forward to hearing about the new things you are learning!
- It is hard to put away summer clothes and start school again after so much fun. Before you know it, however, you’ll make good friends and new, wonderful memories.
- It seems like just yesterday you were in kindergarten. Now you are so much older and starting another school year. I wish you all success and joy this year!
- I know you will do great this year. You have an amazing spirit and you will go far just by letting it shine.
- Education technology has changed since I was a kid, but I know that the emotions about going back to school are probably very much the same. You can do this!
- Going back to school is a reason for celebration because it means a new step towards a wonderful future!
- Soon it will be time to open textbooks again and activate the brain! Good luck all throughout this new fall school semester!
- It is easy to feel a little sad when summer is gone, but remember that education is an amazing opportunity. It sets the stage for a happy life.
- Here’s to the best school kid ever. I know you will do your best and that is what matters!
- You may be in college now, but you are never too old to wish a happy new school year!
- A new semester means fresh new textbooks, new teachers, new learning goals and sometimes even new friends. May it be all you hope it will be!
- You are such an inspiring hard worker in your studies. Good luck for the new school year!
- I didn’t really have to walk up hill in the snow to go to school. However, I do know what it is like to start a new year. I have faith in you!
- Back in my day, college students had to compose term papers on stone tablets using squid ink. I am confident you will succeed with your laptop and smart phone.
- Real learning means paying attention and staying curious. In this new school year, I wish you inspiration and happiness!
- As you return to school, remember that knowledge is like a lamp, and every new thing you learn makes the light brighter.
- When you return to school, remember that you will always have questions about something in the world. It means your brain is still working.
- This year you will start a brand new grade in school. I know it can feel scary, but I know that you have what it takes to make this year as beautiful and awesome as you.
- It has been a fantastic summer. Now that school days are on their way, I wish you a fantastic new school year!
- New school supplies are one of the best things about a new school year. Making new friends is even better! Good luck and have fun!
- Happy new semester to my favorite college student! I know that whatever you seek to accomplish, you will.
- The summer went by so fast! I know it is hard to say goodbye to summer fun, but I know you will have a great school year!
- I know it can seem the school year lasts a long time, but before you know it, winter break will be here! Good luck!
- As a new school year approaches, I realize how quickly you are growing up. Happy new semester to my favorite student!
Inspiring Back to School Images
Back to School Quotes
- You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. – By Dr. Seuss
- You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think. – By Winnie the Pooh
- Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying I will try again tomorrow. – By Mary Anne Radmacher
- We all must make the choice between what is right, and what is easy. – By Dumbledore
- It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. – By Dumbledore
- Just believe in yourself. Even if you don’t, pretend that you do and, at some point you will. – By Venus Williams
- The whole purpose of education is to turn mirrors into windows. – By Sydney J. Harris
- Be curious, not judgmental. – By Walt Whitman
- There are far better things ahead than any we leave behind. – By C.S. Lewis
- I’m not telling you it’s going to be easy. I’m telling you it’s going to be worth it. – By Art Williams
- High School Graduation Messages, Wishes and Quotes
- Motivating Messages and Quotes for Students and Grads
- How to Be Determined! 8 Tips and 30 Powerful Determination Quotes
- Leaving for College Good Luck and Empowering Messages for Daughter or Son
- College Congratulation and Empowering Messages and Quotes for Friends
- Knowledge Quotes and Tips to Inspire Learning
- Teachers’ Day Wishes, Messages and Quotes