Marilyn Monroe Quotes
Marilyn Monroe Quotes About Life
- This life is what you make it.
- No matter what, you’re going to mess up sometimes; it’s a universal truth.
- The good part is you get to decide how you’re going to mess it up
- We should all start to live before we get too old.
- Fear is stupid. So are regrets.
- You never know what life is like until you have lived it.
- They will only miss you when you’re gone.
- Despite everything, life is not without hope.
Marilyn Monroe Quotes About Love
- You’ll never find that half who makes you whole, which goes for everything.
- If you can make a woman laugh, you can make her do anything.
- Sex is part of nature. I go along with nature.
- I could never pretend something I didn’t feel. I could never make love if I didn’t love, and if I loved, I could no more hide the fact than change the color of my eyes.
- All a girl really wants is for one guy to prove to her that they are not all the same.
- Who says the nights are for sleeping?
- Love and work are the only two real things in our lives. They belong together; otherwise, it is off. Work is in itself a form of love.
- A girl doesn’t need anyone who doesn’t need her.
Inspirational Marilyn Monroe Quotes
- Sometimes things fall apart so that better things can fall together.
- I don’t want to make money; I just want to be wonderful.
- It’s all make-believe, isn’t it?
- Only parts of us will ever touch only parts of others.
- Maybe I’ll never be able to do what I hope to, but at least I have hope.
- I don’t forgive people because I’m weak but strong enough to know that people make mistakes.
Motivational Marilyn Monroe Quotes
- Keep trying, hold on, and always, always, always believe in yourself.
- I restore myself when I’m alone.
- I live to succeed, not to please you or anyone else.
- Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.
- Just because you fail once doesn’t mean you’re gonna fail at everything.
Marilyn Monroe Quotes About Friends
- Always remember your real friends. Don’t take them for granted.
- Friendship is the best thing that comes to life.
- When you see a good friend, stick to that person.
- Friends will always be there for you; don’t worry about the fakes; worry about the people who had your back from the start and never treated you wrong.
Marilyn Monroe Quotes About Beauty
- To all the girls that think you’re fat because you’re not a size zero, you’re the beautiful one; it’s society who’s ugly.
- Hollywood is a place where they’ll pay you a thousand dollars for a kiss and fifty cents for your soul. I know because I often turned down the first offer and held out for the fifty cents.
Marilyn Monroe Quotes About Fashion
- I don’t know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot!
- The body is meant to be seen, not all covered up.
- What do I wear in bed? Why, Chanel No. 5, of course
- Your clothes should be tight enough to show you’re a woman but loose enough to show you are a lady.
- I’m very definitely a woman, and I enjoy it.
Funny Marilyn Monroe Quotes
- I don’t mind making jokes, but I don’t want to look like one.
- Boys think girls are like books; if the cover doesn’t catch their eye, they won’t bother to read what’s inside.
- I’ve been on a calendar but never on time.
- I learned to walk as a baby, and I haven’t had a lesson.
- The only thing a star asks is to be allowed to twinkle.
- Dreaming about being an actress is more exciting than being one.
Smart Marilyn Monroe Quotes
- I don’t mind living in a man’s world as long as I can be a woman in it.
- You believe in lies, so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself.
- The nicest thing for me is to sleep; then, at least I can dream
- I love to do the things the censors won’t pass.
- We are all of us stars, and we deserve to twinkle.
- I’d never have gotten anywhere if I’d observed all the rules.
- I don’t want you to think I’m a drinker. I can stop if I want to, only I don’t want to.
- I read poetry to save time.
Marilyn Monroe Quotes About Family
- Sisters make the best friends in the world.
- All little girls should be told they are pretty, even if they aren’t.
- I have too many fantasies to be a housewife…. I guess I am a fantasy!
- A career is wonderful, but you can’t curl up with it on a cold night.
- The thing I want more than anything else? I want to have children. I used to feel that I would adopt another for every child I had.