Father’s Day Poems
Father’s Day is an special day for all the children in the world. Among so many celebrations all over the world, one of the most respected and lovable celebration is Father’s Day. This day is the best opportunity to make your dad feel loved and truly special. Fathers work hard all day long to earn for their family and to support their families for life long. Children feel happy for the support of their father and generally fathers keep no stone unturned to see a sweet smile over the faces of their children. Father’s Day is such a special day for the children all over the world to wish their dad and generate a sweet smile of satisfaction and happiness on his face. Children all over the world can send awesome greetings and even write poems for their father on the Father’s Day to make their father happy. As fathers form the strongest pillars of support in the lives of all children, so this day is very special to all children at each and every corner of this huge world. So, children must plan for this day to be special and give credit to their father for all that he has done for them, while not demanding anything in return. You may also express your gratitude and love to your uncle, grandfather or a person who have acted as a father figure in your life by quoting these heart touching poems on their cards. Here is a unique and beautiful collection of Father’s Day Poems to write on a card you got for your dad or read it aloud to him. They are as follows:
- When my knee got a cut, or there’s a bump on my head; when I feared the darkness or something under my bed; I didn’t needed to call any other, because you were there beside me my father. Happy Father’s Day!
- I am growing like all other kids following my dad, it seems his everything is good and nothing is bad.
- Inside my heart my dad will stay, I love you my dad, I want this to say.
- My dad nurtured me and also cared, he is always beside me whenever I am scared.
- My dad is my best friend; this relationship has truly no end.
- I don’t know what to give you on this special day, I love you dad so very much, and I just have this to say.
- Not only I love my dad but he is my hero, whatever I am is for him, he brought me to this position from a big zero.
- I know dad you are quiet as you always do, but in your silence you love me all years through; I love you too and will always do. Happy Father’s Day dad!
- What to write in a Father’s Day card
- Ups and down in my life will be coming and going, but my love for you, Dad, will always keep flowing.
- Father’s Day Greetings and Messages
- No matter Dad how much you scold me, I know it’s for my good; you’re the best and always will be.
- Father’s Day Party Ideas
- I always get you, Dad, whenever I need you; my love for you is always genuine and true.
- This is a wish to you dad from your entire family, we wish to live together much more happily.