Heartfelt Father’s Day Messages and Cards
Take ideas from these 70 happy Father’s Day messages and cards to wish your dad in the best way. Nothing says happy father’s day better than a personal greeting made just for him. Although fathers may seem unemotional, they are quite suckers for messages telling how much you appreciate what he has done for you. Greetings and messages can be written in a card or in a letter. No matter what you choose, be sure to give him your best wishes and thanks for his hard work. A message may be the best gift you can give him. If you don’t have an idea what kind of message to write, below are some messages to inspire you.
Heartfelt Father’s Day Messages
- To my dad on Father’s Day: You are my keeper of secrets, slayer of closet-dwelling monsters, tear dabber, boo-boo kisser and all-around hero. I love you.
- Dear Dad, Happy Father’s Day! Although I may not say this often, but I’m so thankful to have you. You have been such an inspiration to me, and I take all your life lessons to heart. I have always looked up to you as the ideal man for all the things you have taught me have guided through my years. I will always look up to you as a man of principle and values. I will never cease to follow your footsteps and make the right decisions as what you have taught me. Thank you so much.
- Papa, This card might look simple, but I think this is the best thing that represents what you’ve been to me. You’ve always been a simple guy to me, and you have never been demanding. You remained humble and straightforward although I knew you were more valuable than what you seem to be. This card reminded me of you so much. It is simple, humble, yet valuable. It contained the best wishes and true-to-heart words just like you. You always wished the best for our family and me, and you’ve never failed to stay true to yourself and speak from your heart. I love you! Happy Father’s Day!
- To my Dearest Daddy, Happy Father’s Day! This unique day is a celebration of you! Stay sweet, kind, and loving as you have always been. You taught me how to stay strong and stand up for myself. You taught me to never back down and pick myself up again each time I fall. You’ve always made sure I am a person of my words and kept pure to myself. Thank you for all the things you taught me. You will always be the number one man in my life. I love you so much, daddy!
- On Father’s Day, I can’t help reflecting on all the things you’ve given me and lessons you’ve taught me over the years. Although time and distance may separate us, the man you are and the person you’ve made me never diminish. I hope you have a beautiful day, dad.
- On Father’s Day, I was wishing I could come up with just the right things to tell you how much I appreciate you for all you’ve meant in my life. Here’s what I came up with: I love you with all my heart, Dad.
- “Like a Father to me” doesn’t seem powerful enough on Father’s Day. If giving, loving, protecting, teaching and accepting are what Fathers do, then you are indeed my dad. Love you.
- It’s difficult NOT to put you on a pedestal, Dad. You’re honest, caring, reliable, compassionate and wise—happy Father’s Day to the best dad ever.
Father’s day is just on the horizon. This particular day is the best day to show your dad your appreciation for what he is; the best dad in the world. We can’t be in this world without our fathers, and they have provided us with many things from the clothes on our backs to useful tips about life. They have always been a reliable man in our lives, and they have always treated us with a stern yet loving hand. There are so many things to celebrate fathers, and the best day to throw a celebration for them is during the day dedicated solely to them; Father’s Day.
Father’s Day Messages To Husband from Wife
- We are so lucky that life has given us a wonderful family, love, and a happy home. But most importantly, it has given us each other. I am so thankful to have you as my husband. Happy Father’s Day, my love.
- Happy Father’s Day to the man of my heart, the love of my life, and the daddy of our children.
- You give our children someone to respect, admire, and honor. You are a wonderful dad. Happy Father’s Day to my loving husband!
- You are full of love, compassion, and strength. When we need a reliable hand of support, you are always there. I love you for all that you do, and for being who you are. Happy Father’s Day to the best husband and father!
- The only thing better than having you for a husband is our children having you for a dad. Happy Father’s Day to my loving husband!
Father’s Day Messages From Daughter
- Hey Dad, remember when I was a little girl, whenever I called you “Daddy” it meant that I wanted something? Would you please have a great Father’s Day, Daddy?
- Remember when I was a little girl, and I asked if I could marry you when I grow up? You just smiled and said “Sure.” I now realize why I did that. If a girl is supposed to marry the best guy she can find, well, that’s YOU. Happy Father’s Day.
Father’s Day Messages From Son
- I’m the luckiest boy on the planet. I have a dad whose support is a rock-solid foundation. Thanks for the unwavering love. Have a great Father’s Day.
- We all feel boastful when we stand back and see our good works in action. With a kid like me, you must be absolutely bursting with pride! Happy Father’s Day from your humble son.
- I am so proud to be the son of you, my dad, happy Father’s Day to you.
Funny Father’s Day Messages
- When I left my bicycle in the yard, you forgave me. When I sassed back, you forgave me. When I was late with Father’s Day wishes, you forgave me (right?). I love you and Happy Belated Father’s Day!
- It’s SUPER DAD! Faster than a speeding lawn mower, more powerful than a pickle jar lid, able to leap long “honey-do” lists in a single bound! So get out of that phone booth and have a great Father’s Day.
Short Father’s Day Messages
- Happy father’s Day! You are the best daddy in this world.
- The Almighty has gifted me the best thing ever possible on earth, and that is my father.
- My father is just like a candle to me who bring light in the darkness.
- My father is someone who always provides a helping hand to me even if I don’t need any help.
- Dad, you are the greatest hero in my life.
- I can’t tell you what you mean to me, you’re my world dad.
- You are the pillar of strength and fountain of wisdom to me, my dad.
- Life is more beautiful when you are with me, my dad.
- Sending endless hugs on Father’s Day to my daddy.
- I am so fortunate to have you as my father, love you so much, dad.
Cute Father’s Day Cards