Aquarius Birthday Wishes and Messages
Looking for Aquarius Birthday Wishes? Browse through our amazing collection of birthday wishes for Aquarius man or woman, friend, or family member. Aquarius (January 20 – February 18) is a big thinker, a rebel with a big heart, and an even bigger drive to change the world. The water bearer, which represents Aquarius, refers to a mystical healer believed to give the gift of water and life. Those born under this sign are some of the world’s most prominent and most influential humanitarians. Aside from progressive thinking, Aquarians are known for original thought and independent spirit. They have a stubborn streak and are given to moments of introspection that may be mistaken for aloofness and unfriendliness. They are actually some of the most caring people on the planet.
Amazing Birthday Wishes for Aquarius Man
- A man with a big heart and an even bigger mind deserve the biggest birthday celebration. Happy Birthday, Aquarius god.
- You were born to change the world, and you have certainly made your mark—happy Birthday to a high-achiever.
- To a man born with a giving heart: May your Birthday be peaceful, joyful, and blessed with love.
- Wishing you a bright future where your brilliant mind can roam free. May you be blessed with many more birthdays to live out your dreams.
- May there always be enough room to roam so that your independent spirit can soar—happy Birthday to a big dreamer.
- A special birthday toast to a man who has lived his life as a giver, a doer, and a visionary. Cheers!
- What others mistake for aloofness is just really a great mind at work. Enjoy this special day any way you please.
- It’s your Birthday. Do what you want. If there’s anything that a lifetime friendship has shown me, that’s how you’re spending your Birthday.
- Happy Birthday to a man who leads with his heart and seeks to heal the world.
- This is a special birthday wish for a progressive thinker who believes in ensuring equal opportunities for everyone from all walks of life. May your visions of a better world come true.
Lovely Birthday Wishes for Aquarius Woman
- Your version of a fairy tale has always been granting everyone’s princess wishes. That is a lovely version, my birthday queen!
- Wishing the most memorable birthday blessings to a woman with a rebel heart that beats only for those who need a champion. You are awesome.
- You may not seem like the world’s friendliest human, but you do more than most for others every day of your life. May you have many more glorious birthdays to celebrate these good deeds.
- Best Birthday wishes to the woman who aims to spread a message of equality for all amid a world mired in chaos and confusion. More power to you.
- Special Birthday wishes to a queen who aspires to build a better world. May you be blessed with as many years as it would take to see your dreams fulfilled.
- Big thinker. Big heart. Biggest birthday wishes for thee, the woman of Aquarius!
- Happiest Birthday wishes to a lady whose heart beats to help and heal those who are less fortunate.
- May the next year bring you many opportunities to work on your dream of building a world more equal and more kindhearted.
- Your compassion has brought joy and opportunity to others who may not even know your name—happy Birthday to an amazing woman.
- Your ways may be unconventional and your dreams unusual, but your heart is always in the right place—happy Birthday to the best boss.
Aquarius Sayings and Quotes
- Aquarians have charm, wit, and pretty much everything they want without trying too hard.
- Aquarius knows a bit of everything.
- Aquarius are the masters at reading people; good luck trying to deceive them.
- Aquarius will make you feel most comfortable in your own skin.
- Don’t try to label an Aquarius as someone else’s. They belong to themselves 100%.
- Aquarius think about all of their options thoroughly before making a decision. They will worry nonstop in hopes that they made the right one.
- Aquarius are loyal as long as you are the same.
- Aquarius coping with their emotions: Can we just ignore them and call it a day?