Inspirational Good Night Messages – Give The Gift Of Sweet Dreams
Finding someone that you feel closely connected to doesn’t happen every day. If you’re privileged to have found the love of your life or a true friend that is always there for you, finding unique ways to show how much you care can keep the spice and romance going in your relationship. When you love someone deeply, it’s important to express your feelings in ways that make your loved one feel special. If you have a significant other, letting them know how much they mean to you right before bed can put them in a good mood all night long. Who knows? Maybe they’ll even dream about you and the love you share together! Whether you’re sending a text or writing a handwritten note, your feelings will be blown away by your thoughtfulness. Here are a few creative, heartfelt goodnight messages you could use to tell those close to you how blessed you feel to have them in your life.
Inspirational Good Night Messages
- Nod off, my love, into that place of peace — that place of serenity where you regain a new calm and strength.
- Today will soon be yesterday. Tomorrow is a new day. Begin it well and serenely.
- Dreams are the powerhouse of inspiration. Go on to dreamland, knowing that you are embarking on a new adventure each time.
- Rock-a-bye baby, in the tree top, when the winds of stress blow, sweet dreams will make it stop. Have a restful night.
- You owe it to yourself to end the day with good thoughts. Today, you got up and did what you could. Tomorrow is another fresh start no matter what.
- Bitterness can overcome your sweetness when you go to sleep holding on to today’s disappointments. Let go, and let sleep bring you peace.It takes darkness to show off the glow of the stars just as it takes errors and misadventures to shine the light on your strengths. Embrace this thought, and go to sleep. Tomorrow is always a new day.
- I know you’ve had a rough couple of days. When you close your eyes tonight, leave all that stress where it belongs — in the past.
- What’s done is done. This day is over. Embrace sleep for tomorrow brings new opportunities to do better.When you close your eyes tonight, take a deep breath and as you exhale, slip into dreamland with the knowledge that you’ve done your best today.
- Wishing you a good night’s sleep, sweet dreams, restful rejuvenation, and a bright energetic day tomorrow.
- There is that tiny private place in your heart that would fit this message perfectly: I love you. Good night.
- Night is not a time to lose hope in spite of the darkness. There is always light at the dawn of a new day. Find inspiration in it.
- Look at the radiance of the moon tonight and think of me thinking of you. I will always be your light in the dark and the beacon that brings you home.
- Between us, there is a strong bond of shared yesterdays and the promise of many tomorrows. Go to sleep secure in the thought that each passing night strengthens our bond.
- Go to sleep satisfied that you did your best today. Tomorrow, wake up and determine to be the best you can be.
- I’m sending you a soft, warm kiss on the forehead. Take that kiss, crawl underneath a warm fuzzy blanket, and dream sweet dreams.
- Tonight you rule your little bedroom. Tomorrow, the world will be yours to rule as you please. Good night.
- I wish you a good night’s sleep and an abundance of beautiful dreams, just like you have given to me.
- The most successful people in the world know that to be effective, a good restful night’s sleep is essential. Imitate those people!
- The secret to getting a good night’s sleep: Close your eyes and think of each thing that would happen in your perfect world.
- You know how your three year old behaves when he hasn’t gotten enough sleep. Well honey, he gets that from you – get some sleep!
- When I can’t sleep, I close my eyes, relax my muscles and take a trip back to those moments in life that seemed perfect.
- Dream away your troubles, as if someone laid a secret whisper on your pillow that only you can hear.
- Balance is matching the way you furiously attack life during your day with the deep peace with which you sleep at night.
- Tossing and turning, wrestling with daytime problems and events, is the unnecessary thief of peaceful sleep.
- Rapt in His glory and power, certain that despite my vain attempts at imagined control, He has the world in His hands … I sleep.
- You’ve heard the expression “Let go and let God.” Lay your head down to sleep tonight, resting assured — He’s got this.
- Stop the cyclone in your head and fall to sleep…you can’t do anything about it tonight, and you’ll be 100% tomorrow.
- Blissful sleep… know that your ONLY responsibility is recharging your batteries to face tomorrow with renewed optimism.
- Stress, family demands, work pressure…. all enemies of a good night sleep. Don’t let them rent space in your head!
- You’re so selfless, but you need rest. When the airplane’s in trouble, you can’t help others until you put on your OWN oxygen mask!
- Good night sweet Prince. May you rock gently in the soft breeze as you sleep in a peaceful cradle of sweet dreams.
- Prayer for bedtime: Dear Heavenly Father, bless me with restful sleep so I can be of maximum service to You tomorrow. Amen.
- You run all day long, for work and family. Tonight when you lay down, think only of peace and rejuvenation.
- May God’s grace calm your mind, bless you with restful sleep, and awaken you fresh in the knowledge that you are His child.
Inspirational Good Night Images