Famous Good Night Quotes
Bedtime is a special ritual for everyone. It signals the end of the day, serving as an off switch for the past day and a restart button for the following day. Make sure to give your loved ones a peaceful sendoff to slumber-land no matter how old they are. Send them motivational good night quotes via email or text when they are not near you. But when they are, make sure to whisper your messages of endearment, preferably reciting the same ones repeatedly so that some of these inspiring messages become a mantra for the receiver. This is a good way to bond with your loved ones, and it also creates a special practice that they can continue and treasure as they grow older. It is said that the power of suggestion works very well during the time when the person is about to fall asleep, so your good night quotes can serve as a peaceful wind down to a busy day and a motivational suggestion for jump starting a new day.
Motivational Good Night Quotes and Sayings
- Always end the day with a positive thought. No matter how hard things were, tomorrow’s a fresh opportunity to make it better.
- Tomorrow is a new day and a new start to make things the best they can be! Let someone know what they mean to you! Good night!
- Remember this: An ending is always the start of something new. Good night!
- Before you fall asleep every day, say something positive to yourself.
- I dream of the day when each night will end with good night and not goodbye. That day will come soon.
- Feed only positive thoughts into your mind as you fall asleep, and you will wake energized and armed to face a new day.
- Never go to sleep with anger in your heart. Lie down and let the darkness lift the pain and bitterness away before you fall asleep. You will wake up refreshed and ready.
- Ever wonder why your pets seem to sleep so peacefully? It’s because they have no guilt, shame, worry, jealousy, ambition or greed.
- The internet is closed for the night. Go to sleep, and get those great ideas percolating.
- Holding on to pain can make you hate that which you love most. Resolve to let sleep ease the pain away. Start with a fresh light tomorrow.
- May you fall asleep in a comforting cloud of dreams that will define the purpose of tomorrow’s adventures.
- Let’s end our day on a positive note. Life’s too short to take our special relationships for granted.
- Go to sleep, and chase your dreams into the limitless summits of the skies.
- Only love lasts forever. Hold on to the love in your heart and let it guide tomorrow’s goals. Sleep tight.
- Harboring fear can keep you up all night, but faith is a lullaby that calms the heart and mind. Sleep well, my dear one.
- There’s an ocean between your shore and mine. But look up and witness the same starry skies I am seeing. You see, we are still together.
- Think of tomorrow as another birthday. Every day is a rebirth and a renewal of our faith that life goes on.
- Go to sleep determined that you will not be in the exact place tomorrow as you were in today.
- Sleep is the workshop of dreams. Go quietly into the night, and let sleep take over.
- May your sleep be filled with lovely dreams that will someday become real.
Motivational Good Night Images
Famous Good Night Quotes
- A good idea will keep you awake during the morning, but a great idea will keep you awake during the night. – By Virginia Woolf
- A lonely night is more profound then lonesome nights. – By Santosh Kalwar
- As the night gets dark, let your worries fade. Sleep peacefully knowing you’ve done all you can do for today. – By Roald Dahl
- Day is over, night has come. Today is gone, what’s done is done. Embrace your dreams, through the night, tomorrow comes with a whole new light. – By George Orwell
- Disappointment always arrives before hope and the darkness of night comes before the dawn. Don’t lose hope now because things will brighter with the new day. – By Henry Rollins
- Do not go gentle into that good night. – By Dylan Thomas
- Dreams are like stars, you may never touch them but if you follow them they will lead you to your destiny. – By Dalai Lama
- Each night, when i go to sleep, I DIE, and the next morning when I wake up, I am REBORN. – By Maya Angelou
- Early to bed and early to rise probably indicates unskilled labor. – By John Ciardi
- Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise. – By Catherine Drinker Bowen
- Good night, good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow, that I shall say good night till it be morrow. – By William Shakespeare
- I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night. – By Sarah Williams
- I like the night. Without the dark, we’d never see the stars. – By Stephanie Meyer – Twilight
- I was walking along and this chair came flying past me, and another, and another, and I thought, man, is this gonna be a good night. – By Liam Gallagher
- I’m chasing my dreams straight to the top into a sky that has no limits. – By Peter Handke
- It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves. – By Shakespeare
- It was the possibility of darkness that made the day seems so bright. – By Stephen King
- Just believe in your dreams. – By Rebecca Romijn
- Life always offers you a second chance. is called tomorrow. – By Dylan Thomas
- Marriage is good for those who are afraid to sleep alone at night. – By St. Jerome
- My idea of a good night out is staying in. – By Martin Freeman
- Never fear shadows. they simply mean there is some light nearby – By Dr. Seuss
- Never let the darkness or negativity outside affect your inner self. Just wait until morning comes and the bright light will drown out the darkness. – By Haruki Murakami
Browse through our unique collection of wishes and famous quotes.
Find the best messages and cards for every occasion.1000+ Birthday Wishes Birthday Wishes for Friends Funny Birthday Messages Romantic Birthday Wishes Good Morning Messages Good Morning Messages for Girlfriend Good Morning Messages for Boyfriend Love Quotes Love Quotes for Him Love Quotes for Her Good Night Messages for Friends Amazing Good Night Messages
- Night is always darker before the dawn and life is the same, the hard times will pass, everything will get better and sun will shine brighter than ever. – By Ernest Hemingway
- Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night. – By Edgar Allan Poe
- Night is longer than day for those who dream & day is longer than night for those who make their dreams comes true. – By Jack Kerouac
- People who say they sleep like a baby usually don’t have one. – By Leo J. Burke
- Some people talk in their sleep. Lecturers talk while other people sleep. – By Albert Camus
- Stars can’t shine without darkness. – By Ester Dean
- Success is like stars; the darker the night, the brighter they shine. – By David Nicholas
- The best way to get a good night sleep is to work hard throughout the day. – By William H. McRaven
- The darker the night, the brighter the stars, the deeper the grief, the closer is God! – By Fyodor Dostoyevsky
- The darkest night is often the bridge to the brightest tomorrow. – By Jonathan lockwood huie
- The night is more alive and more richly colored than the day. – By Vincent van Goah
- This is the end of the day, but soon there will be a new day. – By Bernard Williams
- You can’t change everything in one night, but one night can change everything. – By John Updike