Nifty Fifty: Memorialize their Milestone!
Turning 50 is one of life’s major milestones, and it deserves all the inspirational words, love and sassy jokes you can muster! Seriously, don’t use ho-hum texts, boring eGreetings or rehashed drug store cards. Instead, opt for one of our sweet or silly birthday quotes to send your fabulously fifty friends over the hill with style! Below, you will find 30 of our best, and some of our funniest, words of wisdom to bestow– each is worthy of your favorite 50 year old, but only you can decide which one to use and how to deliver it. Aiming for sweet or sassy? Your choice…so take a look and wish them a Happy 50th Birthday with all the love or silliness they expect from you!
Sweet 50th Birthday Wishes
- Happy 50th Birthday! Here’s hoping that the next half-century of your life is as great as the first half!
- Congratulations, you are officially
F abulous, darling!
Happy 50th Birthday!
- Happy Birthday and cheers to you! My world is a better place for having had you in it, so here’s to many more happy and healthy years!
- Genuine Heartfelt Birthday Messages
- Happy Birthday! Your first 50 has been incredible, so I cannot wait to see what the next 50 brings.
- Inspirational Birthday Wishes
- Welcome to another chapter in your life. Happy 50th Birthday!
- My birthday wish for you is that every unfulfilled dream you’ve had in the last 50 years will come true. Happy 50th Birthday!
- “By the time we hit fifty, we have learned our hardest lessons. We have found out that only a few things are really important. We have learned to take life seriously, but never ourselves.” and I hope that any remaining lessons are fun!
- Hand-Picked List of Famous Birthday Quotes
- It is said that, the man who views the world at fifty the same as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. Happy birthday, and I hope that if you “wasted” those years, it was having fun!
- Happy Birthday! May you live the next 50 years with the same fun and great attitude as you did in the first 50!
- Happy 50th Birthday! I am so lucky to have you in my life– may you live to be 100.
- Happy 50th Birthday! I hope that your 50’s is as awesome as your 40’s was.
- Most Popular Birthday Wishes
- “50 years: here’s a time when you have to separate yourself from what other people expect of you, and do what you love. Because if you find yourself 50 years old and you aren’t doing what you love, then what’s the point?” – Jim Carrey
- You’re halfway to 100. Way to go and happy birthday!
- “May you live to be 100 and may the last voice you hear be mine.” – Frank Sinatra
- Happy 50th Birthday! You have come a long way, but have even further to go. Hope these years are more fun than ever.
Sassy 50th Birthday Wishes
- Don’t worry, those are not wrinkles, they are smile lines. Here’s wishing you many, many more before 60! Happy Birthday!
- Funny Birthday Messages
- Like fine wine, things get better with age; you my friend are nearly magnificent. Happy 50th Birthday!
- Happy 29th Birthday, for the 21st time! Happy Birthday, you Crazy Kid!
- How do you know you’re 50? The kid you babysat as a teenager is now your doctor. Happy Birthday…and get a checkup!
- Happy 50th! You may be able to turn back the clock, but you can wind it up again! Party like it’s 1999 tonight.
- Remember how exciting turning 10 was? Turning 50 should make you five times as happy! Happy 50th Birthday!
- Happy 50th Birthday! Don’t worry about your age, birthdays are really good for you. The more birthdays you have, the longer you live. Smile and enjoy!
- You are not 50, you’re just a teenager with 32 years of experience and smarts. Happy Birthday!
- Congratulations on today’s milestone!
That adds up to 50! Happy 50th!
- Happy 50th Birthday! You know, if you have not grown up by 50, you don’t have to! Just sayin….
- Happy Birthday! Drink, eat, and dance all you can stand! (But not too much, cuz you are fifty now!)
- Happy Birthday! You now have half a century of accumulated wisdom and knowledge…if you can remember any of it!
- Happy Birthday and Congratulations! You are 50! Smile…now while you still have teeth.
- Now that you’re 50, you have a lot of common sense, which is good because your other senses are not what they used to be. Happy Birthday!
- Happy 50th Birthday! You have come a long way and worked hard to get here; thank goodness the rest of your years will be sliding downhill.
- Happy Birthday! If life starts at 40, and 50 is the new 40– are you just a baby?