Cool Birthday Messages
Birthdays are universally neutral occasions where hardly anyone takes offense when they are honored with greetings, balloons and a birthday cake. Given the diverse relationships that you may have, access to an arsenal of birthday greetings that you can pop out at a moment’s notice can be handy. Everyone says it should be the thought that counts, but it still pays to be the friend/lover/cousin who can come up with the coolest ways to say “Happy Birthday”. Make sure the tenor of the greeting is suitable to the recipient because cool isn’t just witty; it should also be heartfelt and on point.
The Coolest Birthday Wishes to Send to your Special Friends
- Happy Birthday! Go ahead – snuff out the candles. I have the fire department on speed dial.
- Real friends remember your birthday but forget your age. I remember both, but I can’t count higher than 20. Happy Birthday!
- Happy Birthday! This is the oldest I’ve ever known you, and you look great for your age.
- Friends don’t let friends celebrate alone. Wanna share a Coke or something? Happy Birthday!
- Wisdom comes with age. Happy birthday, you who are among the wisest of the wise.
- May your blessings always exceed your age. Enjoy your birthday, and may you have many more to come.
- You know you’re getting old when all you want for your birthday is not to be reminded about it. This is coming from a place of love – Happy Birthday!
- You’re not getting old; you’re just aging like fine wine and premium cheese. Best of birthdays to you!
- May calm seas and bright sunshine define the rest of your voyage. Happy birthday and may there be many more to come!
- Some people let their age define who they are. You, on the other hand, are defined by ignoring your age and doing what you love. Way to go and Happy Birthday!
- Some people get their way by being bossy. You get your way because it’s your birthday. Have a beautiful day! You deserve it.
- What’s a ship without a captain? What’s a team without a leader? We dread the thought, but you deserve to take it easy today. Happy birthday to a great boss.
- It’s your birthday. Dance like no one’s watching. (We promise to keep it off YouTube until next week.)
- Very few women will admit their real age, believing that age is a state of mind. Very few men act their age because life is too short to worry about faking maturity. Guess who has more fun. Happy birthday to someone who knows how to enjoy life!
- You know you’re getting old when you walk around a puddle instead of walking through it. May you never forget the joys of puddle jumping. Happy Birthday!
- That strange glow on the horizon, could it be… your birthday cake? Happy birthday from my corner of the world to yours.
- Forget the past; it’s over. Don’t worry about the future; it is out of your hands. Ignore the present; there isn’t one, but I did remember your birthday. Happiest of birthdays to a cool dude.
- Each year, your birthday brings renewed hope, fresh plans and more wins in the game of life. Happy birthday and keep on rocking!
- There’s a big difference between growing up and growing old: One is mandatory, and the other is optional. I’m sure you’ll figure it out at some point. Happy birthday to someone who knows how to have fun.
- If I could bottle up all the wishes I wish for you, it would be one ginormous vessel filled to the brim. Happy birthday, and may you get everything your heart desires.
- Good luck, good health and great blessings to someone who has lived a charmed life. May good fortune continue to smile on your house. Happy Birthday!
- You have touched the lives of countless people and moved so many with your selfless acts. Good people like you are the reason we continue to celebrate birthdays. May your special day be filled with happiness.
- Birthdays are bittersweet reminders that time moves on whether we want to go with the tides or not. Yours has been a life well-lived. You are an inspiration. Happy Birthday!