100+ Birthday Wishes for your Brother
If you have a brother, you know that brothers can be some of the most important people in our lives. They grow up with us and are there when we learn to ride a bike on the first day of school and when mom and dad simply don’t understand. And even if you have had rocky moments in your relationship, they will always be your brother. So this year, make sure to send him a birthday message to let him know that you care.
50 Heartfelt Birthday Wishes for Brother
- You’re more than just a brother; you’re also my best friend and someone I know I can count on to be there for me in good times and bad. Thanks for always having my back. Happy Birthday!
- Happy Birthday to our parent’s second favorite child! Just kidding, brother. I wish you the best on your special day.
- An amazing brother like you deserves all the praise, gifts, and love in the world. This is why, on this special day of yours, I plan on giving you all three, in quantities larger than you could have ever imagined! Happy Birthday!
- Happy Birthday to my brother, my best buddy and the only guy I can trust to help me get out of trouble.
- Another year has gone by, a little less hair on your head, but a whole lot of love in my heart for you. Have a happy birthday, and remember that men just get better with age.
- Your optimistic spirit and cheerful words always encourage me. Thanks for being such a great brother. Have a terrific Birthday!
- I know today is your Birthday, but it has always been a special day for me, too. Years ago, I gained the best friend I will ever have on this day. Thanks for being there for me, brother. I hope all your wishes come true today.
- From how to stay up late to throw the perfect curveball, you have taught me something new every year of our lives. I can’t wait to see what you teach me this year. Happy Birthday!
- As you get ready to face yet another birthday, remember that this is our time to party! Can’t wait to get out tonight and celebrate!
- Happy Birthday to my favorite brother in the whole world!
- Thank you for my great childhood memories. Here’s to many more memories to come. Happy Birthday to the world’s greatest brother!
- They say you can choose your friends but not your family. I just want you to know that if we weren’t already brothers, I would prefer to be friends with you in a heartbeat! I’m so lucky to have a brother like you! Happy Birthday!
- I’ve always admired your drive and determination. May you continue to reach new goals and soar to new heights this year. Have a wonderful birthday, bro! You’ve earned it!
- How could I forget all the times we got into trouble when we were growing up together? Or all the creative ways you helped me get out of trouble? Happy Birthday, bro, from your “partner in crime.”
- Rather than count candles on your cake, count all the happy memories we share together. Happy Birthday!
- Your courage inspires me, your determination challenges me, and your loyalty reassures me. Thanks for being the best brother I could ask for. Have a terrific Birth!
- On your Birthday and every day, I want you to know how much I look up to and admire you, brother. Thanks for setting such a positive example for me all these years!
- You’ve always known just what to say to cheer me up when I was having a rough day. Though I don’t have your gift for finding the perfect words, I simply want you to know how glad I am to have a brother like you in my life. Happy Birthday!
- Wishing you a very Happy Birthday, bro, and you don’t have to say out loud that I am your favorite sister (I already know that). Love you!
- You’ve always been there for me, and I will always be there for you. Happy Birthday, brother.
- My love for you is directly proportional to the number of gifts you will give me on my Birthday. Plan accordingly. Happy Birthday!
- I never got a choice in whom to have as a brother, but if I had, I would’ve picked you.
- I am proud to call you my brother, both today and every day.
- Happy Birthday to my mother’s second favorite child.
- Ever since we welcomed you into the family, you and I have had a special bond. What better time than your Birthday could there be to remind you how important you are to me? Have a Happy Birthday!
- Roses are red, violets are blue, I’ll never have as many birthdays as you! Happy Birthday to my older brother!
- You are not only a wonderful brother but also a wonderful friend.
- It was incredible the way I grew up. I laughed with you, I cried with you, I fought with you, and I kicked your ass too. I just had to remind you. Happy Birthday.
- Despite our many fights, today I want to say Happy Birthday, and I love you.
- Thanks for being not only the best brother but also a great role model.
- I am thankful that God gave me a brother like you.
- You have brought so much happiness to our family; Happy Birthday.
- A brother like you deserves only the best today and every day.
- Happy Birthday to a person I am proud to call my brother.
- Brothers are a gift from God, and you are my favorite gift.
- Enjoy your Birthday, bro! You deserve it.
- I never could’ve made it through childhood without you.
- I am glad Mom and Dad didn’t listen when I said to take you back to the hospital.
- Our special sibling bond will always be prevalent, brother.
- On your Birthday, many miles may keep us apart, but you are always in my heart.
- Have a wonderful birthday, my wonderful brother.
- Happy Birthday to my parent’s second favorite child!
- Not many people are lucky enough to find their best friend in their brother, but I am.
- Today, I want you to know that I am grateful for a brother like you.
- Wishing you nothing but the best on your special day, brother.
- Even when it seems like I want to kill you, remember that I love you.
- Thank you for protecting me throughout the years.
- Next to Dad, you are the most handsome man in the family!
- I hope I can provide you the love and support you have always provided me.
- I wish my favorite brother a great day and many great years to come on this special day.
- Happy Birthday to my dear brother that has brought me so much joy.
How Can I Say Happy Birthday to my Brother?
Saying happy birthday may not seem like much, but these small greetings are a great way to show someone that you are thinking about them on their special day. If you are more traditional, then you may choose to create a handmade card with your special brother’s birthday wishes for him written inside. However, in today’s digital world, more and more people are simply opting to send an email or text message. Here is a wide variety of 50 different birthday wishes for your brother, ranging from loving and heartfelt wishes to witty and humorous remarks. Remember to pick a greeting that fits both your brother’s unique personality and your special relationship. On his birthday, let him know he’s special! Check at the end 10 creative ideas for wishing your brother a happy birthday.
Browse through our unique collection of wishes and famous quotes.
Find the best messages and cards for every occasion.1000+ Birthday Wishes Birthday Wishes for Friends Funny Birthday Messages Romantic Birthday Wishes Good Morning Messages Good Morning Messages for Girlfriend Good Morning Messages for Boyfriend Love Quotes Love Quotes for Him Love Quotes for Her Good Night Messages for Friends Amazing Good Night Messages
Cute Cards for your Brother’s Birthday
10 Creative Ideas for Wishing your Brother a Happy Birthday
- Plan a board game night focused on the games you used to play as kids. Include other family members and friends, and make sure to have as many games available. To complete the theme, serve the type of food you used to have on family game nights.
- Surprise your brother with a video game tournament, using games from your childhood if you can still find them. Otherwise, choose his favorite video game, and plan on an all-night game party with his favorite food, drinks, and friends.
- Invite your brother’s best buddies for an early morning paintball challenge. Divide the party into as many groups as you wish, and play different challenges in a paintball maze. Conclude the party with a picnic or heart brunch.
- Laser tag is an activity that anyone of any age can get into, so if this is the birthday surprise for your brother, you can play various challenges that will engage young kids, teens, adults, and seniors. Indoor and outdoor laser tag facilities make it even more fun for the birthday celebrant.
- If your brother is the outdoor and active type, choose a challenging zip line course that you can enjoy together. Turn it into a zip line party by inviting a few more people who enjoy the activity. The rest of the party can wait at the end of the course with a birthday surprise complete with balloons and cake.
- Gather up the gang and volunteer as a team at a soup kitchen, a fundraiser, or another event to benefit your brother’s favorite charity.
- For a brother who is into extreme adventure, plan on a parasailing experience together or with some of his friends. Have someone videotape the event for posterity.
- The mystery dinner theater makes the traditional birthday dinner more exciting. Check with the restaurant to ensure that the performance is suitable for all of your birthday party guests.
- Plan a wardrobe makeover party for a brother who embarks on a new career or a brother who needs help with upgrading his clothing selection. Consult a professional stylist and have the pro make a list of necessary items that would serve as a start to building a better wardrobe. Advise invitees about the theme of the party, and include information about correct clothing sizes.
- Bring your brother to a car dealership that sells his dream car. Arrange to have him test-drive his dream car. He will appreciate an extended spin if you can arrange that beforehand.
Unique Birthday Wishes for your Brother
- The best part of my childhood was growing up with you.
- You are an irreplaceable part of my childhood, brother.
- I am so lucky to have been with you on every birthday of yours so far, little brother.
- We may have sibling rivalry, but today let’s call a truce to celebrate your birthday!
- Wishing you another happy and healthy year of life, brother.
- Even if I had the chance, I’d never pick another brother.
- Happy birthday to my best friend and brother in one.
- I hope your birthday celebrations are as unique as you are, brother.
- May all your dreams come true this year, dear brother.
- Let’s raise a toast to your birthday and many birthdays to come!
- Whenever I cried, you made me laugh. Whenever I faltered, you picked me up. Whenever I was in trouble, you took the blame. Whenever it was my birthday, you licked cake from my face. Eww… But now that it’s yours, why are you so far away? Missing you on your birthday.
- When I look into your eyes, I see a brother. When I don’t, I still see a brother. Does this mean I love you? No, it’s only the smell of your birthday cake that has made me crazy.
- You argue and fight more than you talk. You trip and fall more than you walk. It’s only your birthday that I wish you. Otherwise, I would have kicked you and called it your fault.
- The best thing about an elder brother’s birthday is that we actually get’ treats instead of giving one. Well, we are not asking for a treat, but we won’t mind anyway. Just kidding! Happy Birthday.
- Having a brother who picks his nose is common. Having a brother who picks his birthday cake out of his nose is even more common. I know you qualify in the first, and confirm the second once you cut your cake. All the best. Happy Birthday.
- Twinkle Twinkle Little Star Have a Pepsi with Guitar Your sister is waiting for two hours. Come and cut your cake in her car!
- Happy birthday to an extraordinary brother.
- Good luck blowing out all those candles today, big brother!
- Hey brother, may all of your wishes come true on your special day.
- I could never match the gifts you have given to me by being my brother, but today I will try.
- I never needed a best friend because I have always had you, brother.
- Although we are miles apart, I wish you all the best today, brother.
- Even though we are older now, I still feel like a child when we are together.
- Let’s party! Just don’t tell mom.
- Every day I thank God for giving me a brother like you.
- Thank you for all the happy memories I cherish. Happy birthday, brother.