Birthday Wishes for Elderly
How to Write a Birthday Message to an Older Person
Birthdays are joyous times. We commemorate past accomplishments, affirm our affections for the person having the birthday and express our wishes for future happiness. Sometimes, it can be hard to know what to say, mainly if the person is elderly. Usually, our greetings are well-received and appreciated, but some older people might have reservations about celebrating yet another year, or they might be apprehensive about the future. It is the thought that counts but, if you aren’t sure how to choose your words for this occasion, let this list of birthday greetings for the elderly help you say just the right thing. Here you will find humorous and sentimental thoughts to match the personality of every older person on your birthday list. Choose one today, and be sure your wish will be received happily and appreciated for a long time.
Heartfelt Birthday Wishes the Elderly Person in your Life
- No matter how old you get, remember you could always be older. Happy birthday to someone who is still in the bloom of youth.
- Believe in the future: it believes in you. Happy birthday!
- When I look at you, I bask in the warmth of your eyes, the wisdom of your words and the patience you have in delivering them. I treasure your friendship. Happy birthday.
- 1000+ Unique Birthday Wishes
- Birthdays are life’s commas. They remind us to stop for a moment and celebrate all we’ve accomplished in the past year. Hope your birthday is lovely.
- We all come to old age. Our option is not to go to it too soon. Happy birthday to someone who is eternally youthful.
- At our age, it takes longer to do everything. Maybe that is because it takes a while to remember what we intended to do in the first place. Happy birthday to an old friend.
- Celebrating a birthday? Remember how many people you have come to love, and how many have come to love you. I am just one of them. Have a wonderful birthday.
- Birthday Wishes for Grandpa
- Birthday Wishes for Grandma
- Count your birthdays not by the years, but by the blessings. Count the friends, the accomplishments and the joys. Count the people who have come to admire and love you, and count me in.
- Life is a blank canvas at birth, and we paint our masterpieces as we age. The more intricate the painting, the brighter the colors, the better we age. Happy birthday.
- Aging isn’t all that bad. As a matter of fact, statistics show that older people live longer. Happy birthday to another statistic.
Amazing Birthday Wishes for Seniors
- Happy birthday to someone who has inspired and encouraged me through so many years. Thank you.
- I didn’t get you a birthday cake this year; the fire marshal wouldn’t let me bring it up in the elevator. Happy birthday anyway.
- 70th Birthday Wishes
- 80th Birthday Wishes
- 90th Birthday Wishes
- 100th Birthday Wishes
- Age is like a speeding train; it isn’t the destination we worry about so much as the curves and trestles on the way. Happy birthday.
- We have been friends for so long, and have been through so much together, I can’t decide which of us is the bad influence and which of us the voice of reason. Happy birthday to an old and dear friend.
- Happy birthday to someone whose life is like a lantern that glows day and night.
- The nice thing about getting older is that you can choose to only remember the good stuff. Happy birthday.
- Birthdays are like extra sugar in your coffee. The more you have, the sweeter you get. Happy birthday, you old sweetie.
- Old friends, like wine, cheese and great books, get better with a little age on them. Some people do, too. Happy birthday to a collector’s edition friend.
- We may have reached the age when happy hour is nap time, but once those naps are over, watch out! Happy birthday to a real go-getter.
- We’re still go-getters at our age; we must have a little trouble remembering what we were going to get. Let me give you a hint: Happy Birthday!