Apology Letters to Friends. Asking for Forgiveness.
You made a mistake and now saying sorry is hard enough. First, you must learn from your mistakes and make sure that they aren’t repeated. Second, it’s never too late to apologize to your friends by saying sorry and admitting that we were wrong. But actually making your friend realize our true feelings through a simple text message can be extremely hard. So we’re going old school on this, and writing a letter of apology. So here are, not only the best letters of apology, but the best letters to say you are sorry to your friends as well!
Sample Apology Letters for Friends
- My dearest friend, I want you to know that I feel ashamed for the terrible actions I’ve done. Normally, I would not have come here, dropping every single inch of my ego so I can apologize to you. But here I am, trying to save the one friendship that made me believe the world can become a better place. Ever since I lost you from my life, the only thing I can do is think about how stupid I’ve been and cry in despair, since my actions have caused me the best friend I have ever had. You have forgiven me time and time again for all the stupid things I’ve done throughout the years, yet, this time it seems you’ve had enough. I know I have not been the most exemplary friend, but I do value our friendship, to a point where I cannot allow myself to destroy it, yet another time. I really hope you can forgive me. I also want you to know that I am prepared to do whatever it takes to have you back into my life because our friendship is way too valuable for me to let go like that. Please forgive me.
- Sorry Messages for Friends
- My dearest friend, You know how much I hate fighting. Especially when that fight is caused by something I did. My repetitive acts of selfishness have caused me to lose the only friend I have ever cared so much about. Even though you have been extremely tolerant of my foolish actions throughout the years, it appears that you finally had enough. Yet, I am going to do one more selfish act, and not allow this friendship to end for something like this. I know I have been a horrible friend, but I value our friendship more than you could ever imagine. All the things I’ve gained by having you as a friend over the past years are things that are going to stick with me for the rest of my life, and a friend that can offer you that is very hard to come by. You have always been the mature person between the two of us, so the only thing I am asking you is to think this clearly, knowing that I need you in my life, more than I want to admit. So please, my dear friend, forgive me, and I promise that I will make this friendship worthwhile for you.
- Sweet Sorry Text Messages
- My dear friend, I know that no matter what I say, it will be very hard for you to believe me after all I’ve done. Even coming here trying to apologize is selfish, but here I am. I have a burning desire inside me to let you know how sorry I am for everything I’ve done, and beg you for forgiveness. You are far too important to me to just let you go like this. All the good times we’ve had together, all the times you’ve been there for me in time of need, all the things I’ve learned from you that will remember for as long as I live, all the times you’ve made me laugh when I thought I could not be happy. You are a gift not only to me but to humanity. And to lose that amazing gift over some silly attitude in the heat of the moment is something that I will not allow myself to happen. I know that I am the last person you want to talk to right now, but I hope you can forgive all the immature and selfish actions I’ve done, and continue being my friend in the future.