Christmas is a special time of year for gathering with friends and family to celebrate the joy of the season. Those in the business world also often look at Christmas as a perfect opportunity to let employees know they’re appreciated. If your business is blessed with dedicated employees, you may choose to give them a gift or a special message as a token of your gratitude for their faithful service. Often, the Christmas season is challenging for employees, because it’s a busy work season and they’re trying to deal with the extra work load on top of all their family obligations. At your company Christmas party, or when you pass out Christmas gifts and bonuses to employees, including a heartfelt message can make your gift seem much more meaningful. Here are some creative ideas of messages you could include to show your employees how much you really care about them.
Top 20 Christmas Messages for Employees
- When it comes to putting forth your best effort, we know our company can always count on you to do your very best. That’s why we want to wish you and yours our best this holiday season.
- Christmas is a time for giving thanks and for giving back. We want to may sure you feel appreciated for your dedicated service. Merry Christmas!
- At this time of year, we want you to know you’re greatly appreciated as an exemplary employee.
- Your work ethic and your positive attitude make our workplace a better environment. Merry Christmas!
- You’ve got just the right character qualities our company needs to thrive. During this special season and throughout the year, we wish you the joy and good cheer you richly deserve.
- One of the greatest gifts to any company is dedicated employees like you. We wanted to take this time to express appreciation for you. Merry Christmas!
- You deserve to be applauded for the many ways you benefit our company. Thank you for being such a faithful, loyal employee.
- Christmas is a time of joy and celebration. Your performance this year gives us one more reason to celebrate! Thanks for all you do.
- We want to make sure that at Christmas and all through the year you know just how much we appreciate having you as an employee. Merry Christmas!
- Each year you’ve been with our company we’ve been encouraged to see your progress. Thank you for continuing to strive to reach new heights in your service and productivity. Merry Christmas!
- Whether you’re making a sale, training a new employee, or tying up loose ends on projects, we know we can count on you. This Christmas we just wanted to say thanks for being such a great employee.
- When an employee puts their heart and soul into doing their best work, they deserve to be honored. This Christmas, we want you to know we’re so pleased with the work you’ve been doing as our employee.
- Merry Christmas to a stellar employee. You shine as brightly in our company as the star on top of the Christmas tree!
- Each Christmas we take extra time to wish all of our employees the very best for the coming year. Thank you for playing such an important role in helping our company achieve success.
- Faithful work and a cheerful spirit are just a couple of the reasons we’re so thankful to have you as an employee. We hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- Giving of your time and your talent is what you do best as an employee. Thank you for the way your service is a blessing to our workplace. Merry Christmas!
- Having a cheerful, faithful employee like you puts us in the Christmas spirit! We want you to know how grateful we are to have you at our workplace.
- Y is for Yearning to help.
O is for Open to new ideas.
U is for unwavering dedication.
Thank you for being YOU! We’re so glad you’re our employee. Merry Christmas!
- When it comes to employees, we couldn’t ask for someone more dependable and hard-working. At Christmas and all the year through, we wish you the very best.
- You’ve done a great job all year long, and it shows in the success you’ve helped our company achieve. Thank you for being a wonderful member of our team. Merry Christmas!