Christian Birthday Wishes
Birthdays Becoming Opportunities for Gratitude
We sometimes hear people denying their birthday or “bending” the truth about their age. These attitudes are in direct contradiction with our Christian belief that each day is a gift from our Heavenly Father, so we wake up with gratitude for that one day when we mark that annual milestone. Birthdays also give us an opportunity to express gratitude for those we care about. We can mark another year of enjoying their presence in our lives, letting them know that because they enrich our world, it’s reason enough to praise God and celebrate the day.
Bible Verses to Use on a Birthday Card
- Psalm 22:10 “On you was I cast from my birth, and from my mother’s womb you have been my God.”
- Corinthians 11:12 “for as woman was made from man, so man is now born of woman. And all things are from God.”
- Ephesians 2:10 “For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.”
- James 1:18 “Of his own will he brought us forth by the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures.”
- Psalm 118:24 “This is the day which the Lord has made; Let us rejoice and be glad in it.”
- Psalm 139:16 “Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them.”
- John 16:21 “When a woman is giving birth, she has sorrow because her hour has come, but when she has delivered the baby, she no longer remembers the anguish, for joy that a human being has been born into the world.”
- Jeremiah 29:11 “For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you. You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart.”
- Psalm 20:4 “Verse Concepts May He grant you your heart’s desire And fulfill all your counsel!”
Birthday Wishes For Christian
- Of all God’s millions of perfect creations, He really outdid Himself on you! Happy Birthday!
- On your birthday, I’m going to thank God for all my greatest riches: YOU and the way you’ve elevated my life and this world.
- Sometimes I list my blessings, and you are always at the top of the list. Happy Birthday to my favorite blessing.
- Religious Birthday Wishes
- Another year; another 365 days of praising our Heavenly Father. Here’s to another 365 days of His grace!
- I know that God created the sun, but He must have put a special dose of sunshine in you. Have a sunny birthday!
- The Good Lord may have shorted me in a couple areas, but He certainly blessed me with YOU! Happy Birthday, sweet friend.
- God put us together and He got us through so much together, let’s invite Him to your birthday party.
- For your birthday, I wish I could gift wrap my gratitude for God’s grace of you in my life. It would have a beautiful bow on top!
- On your birthday, I’m sure our Heavenly Father is smiling down on you — one of His greatest accomplishments!
- God knows you do so much for others every day. Take this day, your birthday, to reward yourself.
- Abundant Grace God gave to you; Sharing His love, you come through; So Birthday Girl, it’s plain to see; God’s gift is YOU he gave to me!
- Here’s praying that the upcoming year will see you continuing to be a prime example of God’s neverending blessings.
- We try to carry God’s message to others so, on your birthday, thanks for being one of God’s best representatives!
- Try as I might, I cannot picture God’s world without you in it. Happy Birthday, my faithful friend!
- As I walk through my Earthly life, I try to recognize God’s great blessings. So, Happy Birthday, Blessing!
- Tremendous faith is always rewarded with God’s love and grace. Here’s wishing you a birthday return on all your gifts.
- We use the expression “God willing” so casually. On your birthday, I KNOW He’ll rain blessings down on you, His faithful child.
- Imagine me capturing God’s grace, wrapped in a bubble, with a beautiful crystalline bow. That’s what you deserve.
- I’m grateful to my Heavenly Father today because your birthday gives me another chance to say “I love you!”
- While we’re partying on your birthday, let’s take a moment to shoot up a prayer of gratitude to the Big Guy!
- On your birthday, I know you’ve had a rough year but remember, with God, a setback is a setup for better things!
- Although we’re miles apart, I want you to know that my birthday prayers are going to the same God that you’ll thank.
- Happy Birthday! God must be up there high-fiving Himself for creating you!
- Don’t worry about yet another birthday… In God’s eyes, we’re still His precious little children!
- Happy birthday and MANY more … the world needs more people like you on this planet for as long as possible to illustrate Christ’s joy!
- I realize through our belief in Christ, we have eternal life, but must you keep having birthdays without AGING?! (It’s getting annoying).
- Birthdays mean big presents, besties, balloons, backyard bashes, brainless fun AND believers like you and me.