Christian Baby Congratulations Card Messages
There is no greater miracle than the birth of a child. A new baby brings joy, love and hope for the future. Therefore, a message of faith and inspiration is an ideal way to congratulate new or expectant parents. Writing from a Christian perspective can make your message more significant and purposeful to parents who share your beliefs. Still, creating such a message may prove more difficult than you originally anticipated. So, to assist your creative process, consider some of the following examples of Christian baby congratulations card wishes and Bible verses. Find one that inspires you and use it as it is written or to develop a more personal and elaborate greeting.
Messages to Write for Christians in New Baby Cards
- A baby is a gift from God. Your little one is already blessed with loving parents and a righteous welcome and as he grows, may he know the love and acceptance of being a child of God.
- God has truly blessed you with a precious gift! A baby boy sent from heaven to raise and enjoy. He will grow to be a man of faith and integrity walking with the Lord of love to fulfill great purpose.
- May you and your family be blessed and may the Lord bestow guidance and wisdom upon you in all of your future decisions. I wish you the patience to endure and overcome any challenges you may face. May your faith grow with your child!
- You have been chosen for one of the greatest roles on earth; to influence and guide your little one’s life. Let God’s love shine through you, so your new child will know the love of Christ and the joys of faith.
- Congratulations on the coming of your new angel and may God watch over you and guide him as he grows.
- God bless you and your new miracle. Teach him to live a life of value and goodness. I pray that you and your family find strength and peace in this new chapter of your lives.
- Congratulations on the birth of your son! During this next part of your journey may God watch over you and keep your family in love and comfort.
- There is no greater blessing than a new baby. God is trusting you with a precious gift and He will guide you as you embark on this fantastic journey.
- May the Lord be with you and watch over you and your child. Trust in Him and He will show you the way.
- I pray for health and happiness for you and your new baby, as well as the rest of your family.
- Congratulations on your wonderful blessing. May God be your source of strength and guidance on this wonderful journey into parenthood.
- May blessings be with you as you welcome your new addition. And remember that you are never alone on this new adventure, as stated in Mathew 18:5 ‘And whoever welcomes in my name one such child as this, welcomes me.’
- Babies are a gift, but being trusted with such a precious treasure can be overwhelming. Turn to God for comfort when you experience uncertainty and trust that you and your child are forever in his hands.
- Congratulations on the newest member of your family. Let your faith guide you as your family grows and you will never go wrong.
- Congratulations and God bless your family. Let me know if you need any help with your new little miracle.
- A new child of God is a cause for celebration indeed! As Jesus said, in Matthew 19:14 “Let the children come to me and do not stop them, because the Kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.”
- Congratulations on your new angel. May the Lord give you strength, patience and understanding as you walk the path of parenthood with Him.
- We are excited that God has blessed you with another member of your family. We are looking forward to meeting him/her very soon.
Bible Verses for New Baby
- “Children are a gift from the Lord; they are a reward from him.” – Psalm 127:3 NLT
- Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.” – Matthew 19:14
- “A woman, when she is in labor, has sorrow because her hour has come; but as soon as she has given birth to the child, she no longer remembers the anguish, for joy that a human being has been born into the world.” – John 16:21 NKJV
- “Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.” – James 1:17 ESV
- And the Child grew and became strong in spirit, filled with wisdom; and the grace of God was upon Him. – Luke 2:40
- “You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother’s womb.” – Psalm 139:13 NLT
- Then he took the children in his arms and placed his hands on their heads and blessed them. – Mark 10:16
- “The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace.” – Numbers 6:24-26 NIV
- “Train up a child in the way he should go, Even when he is old he will not depart from it.” – Proverbs 22:6
- “I knew you before I formed you in your mother’s womb. Before you were born I set you apart …” – Jeremiah 1:5 NLT