They Did It: A Sampler of High School Graduation Messages
You can sense the anticipation in the air as high school winds down for thousands of seniors expecting to complete secondary school. Graduating from high school is an essential milestone for graduates because it is the culmination of four years of hard work. For parents and loved ones, high school graduation serves as a poignant reminder that their child is about to leave home. Finishing high school also means goodbye to good friends and great memories of being young and carefree. Here are some special sentiments for a high school graduate near and dear to you.
What to Write in a High School Graduation Card
- There’s a high school achiever in the house! Here’s to your bright future, young graduate!
- Congratulations, Graduate! You deserve the best, and we’re sure you’ll have it all.
- You chased a dream, and you made it. Congratulations to a future boss on your high school graduation.
- Aim high, they said. You did, and look where you’re headed. We are all very proud of you on your graduation from high school.
- Here’s to your continuing success in life. You make us so proud of having part of the journey of a real winner. Good luck and Congratulations!
- Knowledge Quotes and Tips to Inspire Learning
- We’re celebrating with you on this happy occasion of your high school graduation. Cheers!
- It’s a big wide world out there, and it’s all yours for the taking. Congratulations on your high school graduation.
- Wishing you the best as you graduate from high school and face more significant challenges in your college life. You really have what it takes to make it big. Congratulations!
- Congratulations on graduating from high school. Keep your eyes on the prize, and always follow that dream. We are so proud of you, good work!
- May your high school graduation be the beginning of a lifetime of achievement and success in all aspects of life.
Messages for Those who Graduated with Honors
- Aim high, they said. You did that, and look what just happened. Graduating from high school with honors is huge, and we are all very proud of you. Congratulations!
- You are the cream of the crop, and you deserve the accolades and the awards for all the hard work you put into high school. Congratulations to our graduate.
- You were persistent, patient and passionate. You kept going even during the toughest of times. You earned every bit of the rewards that are coming your way for finishing high school with high honors.
- You have become an inspiration to anyone chasing their dreams. You worked hard and gave it all. Congratulations on graduating with honors. You deserve this.
- This is what the future looks like for those destined for significant successes in life. Top awards, accolades and enormous rewards for a job well done. Congratulations on your high school graduation.
High School Graduation Sentiments to Son
- Son, this is an excellent start to your journey to a life of success and fulfillment. Happy graduation.
- Well done, my boy! You persevered when the going was tough, and you made it through. Here’s to bigger adventures as you head off to college.
- You have made us the proudest parents in the world. You sailed past the challenges and kept your eyes on the ball. Your high school graduation is a proud moment for all of us.
- As you leave high school life, we want you to know that we are proud of the young man you are shaping out to be. Congratulations on your high school graduation.
- There is no greater reward for parents than to see their son grow up to be a good person and find success in life. Your high school achievements provide hints of a great future.
- Leaving for College Good Luck Messages for Daughter or Son
High School Graduation Sentiments to Daughter
- I knew from the moment I first held you that you would grow up to be beautiful and brainy. You’re all that and compassionate, too. Congratulations on your big day.
- You inspire us, you lovely child. It took a lot of courage and persistence to get through high school with all the challenges you faced, but you did it.
- Congratulations to my dear daughter for finishing high school. The hard work you put into it will yield huge payouts down the road.
- You are the kindest, sweetest and brightest high school graduate around. Congratulations to our lovely daughter.
- Congratulations are for a daughter who never ceases to amaze us. You are destined for greatness with your passion for adventure and other challenges.
High School Messages and Wishes to Nephew
- Your high school graduation is an important milestone, my dear nephew. Congratulations on this big event.
- You are the poster child for a future filled with hope and promise. We are proud to be part of your life, dear nephew. We wish you the best as you graduate from high school.
- We always knew you were the brilliant one in the family. Congratulations on your achievements in high school.
- I’m happy to hear that you are graduating from high school with honors. I knew you would deliver on your promise to be the best in everything.
- Congratulations to the graduate who also happens to be my favorite nephew.
High School Messages and Wishes to Niece
- We celebrate your remarkable achievements all through high school. Happy graduation!
- We admire the hard work you put into this. High school life was not always easy, but you made it through. Good luck to you.
- You will look back to graduation day with fondness. Relish it. Enjoy it. Have fun with it, my dearest niece. Congratulations.
- Don’t forget to look back as you move forward. Congratulations, my dear niece
- Best wishes for a special niece on her special day. Congratulations on your achievements in high school.
Browse through our unique collection of wishes and famous quotes. Find the best messages and cards for every occasion.1000+ Unique Birthday Wishes Birthday Wishes for your Friends Funny Birthday Messages Romantic Birthday Wishes Good Morning Messages Good Morning Messages for Girlfriend Good Morning Messages for Boyfriend Love Quotes Love Quotes for Him Love Quotes for Her Good Night Messages for Friends Good Night Quotes and Messages
High School Graduation Messages to Friend
- I always thought you would be the one most likely to succeed. You’re showing it now as you graduate from high school. Congratulations!
- You did it, my friend, You conquered self-doubt, and you got over major disappointments. Congratulations on your high school graduation.
- We wish you all the best as you graduate from high school. May all your dreams become a reality.
- I hope you make many new friends as you move onward, but never forget the old friends who made high school really fun.
- I am honored to be part of your high school graduation. Congratulations, my friend.
- Leaving for College Congratulation and Empowering Messages for Friends
Graduation Quotes and Sayings to Encourage and Inspire
- Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind. – By Dr Seuss
- Before you act, listen. Before you react, think. Before you spend, earn. Before you criticize, wait. Before you quit, try. – By William Arthur Ward
- Do not follow where the path may lead. Go, instead, where there is no path and leave a trail. – By Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Don’t be trapped by dogma—which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, dare to follow your heart and intuition. – By Steve Jobs
- Don’t be afraid to take a big step if one is indicated; you can’t cross a chasm in two small jumps. – By David Lloyd George
- Education is the most powerful weapon you can use to change the world. – By Nelson Mandela
- Human progress is neither automatic nor inevitable…Every step towards the goal…requires sacrifice, suffering and struggle; the tireless exertions and passionate concern of dedicated individuals. – By Martin Luther King Jr.
- Learning is not attained by chance. It must be sought for with ardor and attended to with diligence. – By Abigail Adams
- My wish for you is that this life becomes all that you want it to. Your dreams stay big, your worries stay small and that you never need to carry more than you can hold. – By Rascal Flatts
- Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal. – By Henry Ford
- Set out each day, believing in your dreams. Know without a doubt that you were made for great things. – By Josh Hinds
- The direction in which education starts a man will determine his future. – By Plato
- The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. – By Eleanor Roosevelt
- The golden opportunity you are seeking is within yourself. – By Mary Engelbreit
- The important thing is not to stop questioning. – By Albert Einstein
- The man who graduates today and stops learning tomorrow is uneducated the day after. – By Newton D. Baker
- The unfortunate yet fascinating thing about your life is that there is no core curriculum. The entire place is an elective. – By Jon Stewart
- There are no shortcuts to any place worth going. – By Beverly Sills
- Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value. – By Albert Einstein
- Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, and catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, dream, discover. – By Mark Twain
- Whether you think you can or you can’t, you are right. – By Henry Ford