Christmas Messages for Friends and Family
Christmas is a magical time. It tends to bring back happy memories of family gatherings and charming traditions that have been passed down through the generations. Christmas carols, gift exchanges and family feasts are just some of the enduring traditions that make the season one of the world’s favorite holidays. Christmas means something different to every person and family, but everyone appreciates a simple card or a message. Many families take a family picture to send with a card, but even if you don’t do that, text messages or even emails wishing families a Merry Christmas will make them feel special. For your extended family that live far away, this might be the only time of year that they get to see your family so they do appreciate receiving something from you. Sending an actual card through the mail for the holidays can be a refreshing change for the recipient that can increase their happiness if they might be feeling stressed out. Here are some wonderful Christmas messages that you can send this holiday:
Inspirational Merry Christmas Wishes and Messages for your Friends and Family
- There is nothing more magical than decorated trees, lights, presents, family and friends to brighten up your life. Merry Christmas!
- Give and receive love this holiday season and you will surely have a joyous Xmas. Best wishes to your family this season and always. May Christmas spread cheer in your lives!
- The best present one can hope for this year is to spend time together. I can’t wait to celebrate the holidays with you.
- May God’s blessing shine down upon you and your family this holiday season. Sending love from our family to yours.
- This is a joyous season to take a step back from our busy lives and enjoy time with our loved ones. Best wishes to you and yours.
- Enjoy the magic this holiday season by listening to music and celebrating the occasion with the people that you care for most.
- Blessed are those who choose to give and share this Christmas. You have been so generous to so many in Christmases past. May your generosity be returned ten-fold this Christmas and throughout the coming year.
- Season’s Greetings! Be sure to take some time out of your busy life to enjoy the magic of the holidays this season.
- May the blessings of the season fill your life with joy and hope that happy times and good fortune are headed your way this coming year.
- May this Christmas be a fitting ending to a successful year for you. May the New Year bring fresh hopes and bright beginnings.
- May the blessings of Christmas fill your life today and through the coming years.
- The presents are fun, but what really matters is being with your closest family and friends to celebrate this joyous occasion.
- Poinsettias on the table and a wreath on the door are reminders that Christmas is near. Wishing you a beautiful Christmas.
- Sending thoughtful wishes your way this Christmas season. May the treasures and traditions of Christmas fill your heart with hope and happiness.
- Don’t spend the holidays alone. Find a friend, family or other loved ones and enjoy their time and fellowship this season.
- Wishing you and your family health, happiness, peace and prosperity this holiday season and in the coming New Year. May the magic of Christmas fill your heart all year long.
- May the holidays bring you new inspiration and joy. Wishing you all the happiness of the season in the new year.
Merry Christmas Wishes for Friend
- You gifted me with your friendship many years ago. This Christmas, I thank you for being my rock of strength in good times and in bad. You deserve all the goodness and goodwill that the Christmas season brings.
- A friend like you is what makes Christmas special to me. Nothing makes me happier than sharing this season with you and I can’t wait for Christmas to get here.
- Friends make the holiday season fun and festive. I can’t wait to party and deck the halls with you this Christmas.
- As you celebrate this miraculous occasion called Christmas, I would like you to know that you are an exemplary friend and that I feel extremely lucky to have you in my life. Merry Christmas.
- No matter the amount of gifts I get this Christmas, your friendship is the greatest one of them all. Merry Christmas my dear friend.
- ‘Tis the season to wish one another joy and love and peace. These are my wishes for you, Merry Christmas dear friend, may you feel the love this special day.
- May you feel all the love and joy I have for you throughout this holiday season and all year round. Having you as my friend brings me great joy.
- My dearest friend, there may be plenty of miles separating us. But truth is, in spirit, you are right here next to me besides that Christmas tree with the rest of the gifts. Because you truly are a gift to my life. Merry Christmas.
- Spending this season with the people you care for makes it even more special. We are glad we get to spend it with you!
- Spending the holidays with people you care about, is what makes them so amazing. Thus, spending my holidays with you will be the best experienced I’ve ever had! Merry Christmas!
- We hope all of your dreams and wishes come true this holiday season and that you see the same results throughout the coming new year.
- This is the time of year to take a step back from the stresses of life and enjoy the little things. We hope you enjoy them with loved ones.
- Wishing you safe travels this holiday season and always from our family to yours. Have a merry Xmas and a happy New Year.
- May your family be blessed with love from the ones that matter most this holiday season and throughout the coming year.
- I am dreaming of white Christmas with every card I write. May your days be merry and bright and May all your Christmases be white.
- I hope Santa is good to you this year because you only deserve the best. Merry Christmas from our family to yours.
- May this joyous season bring laughter and joy to you and to the ones that matter most in your life.
- We hope this season ends on a joyful note and continues into a safe and prosperous New Year for you and your family.
- May your inner child come out this holiday season so you may truly enjoy and appreciate the small things in life that so often get overlooked.
Merry Christmas Wishes for Family
- There is no such thing as the bond between family members. And it only gets stronger each time we get to spend time together on such an amazing occasion! Merry Christmas!
- Christmas is the time to give gifts to your family and let them know how much you care about them, so that’s what I’m doing.
- What can be better than opening presents, eating food and singing Christmas music? Doing all those things with family like you.
- I would like to thank you for always being there for me as I was growing up. You truly are the best father I could have wished for. I love you.
- There is no greater gift this holiday season than spending time with family all around the Christmas tree.
- Wishing all my family members peace and love this holiday season. May you feel the joy in your home that you bring to me.
- I’m wishing you blessings and joy this Christmas. I am so happy to call you a member of my family and I cherish spending time with you.
- Having siblings like these, no matter how annoying they may get, truly are the best present I could have ever received. Merry Christmas!
- It is the family that makes holidays like these worth waiting for. I truly do not know what I would have done without you. Merry Christmas!
- You were always the party animal in our family. So I am sure that you will find a way to make this holiday one to be remembered. Merry Christmas!
- Dear mother, I would like to sincerely thank you for always being here for me as I was growing up. You truly are the only reason I have become the person I am today. Merry Christmas!
- Decorate every empty space in your home to remind you the magical season that this truly is. Merry Xmas to you!
- A little smile, a word of cheer, a bit of love from someone near, a little gift from one held dear, best wishes for the coming year.
- May you find hope and peace this joyous season and may the coming year be your most successful year yet.
- ‘Tis the season for good food, family, friends, presents and fellowship. May yours be filled with each this season and throughout the year.
- May your spirit be renewed during this joyous season with the love of the family and friends that you care about most.
- Here’s to hoping that you find happiness, peace and good will this holiday season and throughout the coming New Year. May your Christmas sparkle and shine. Celebrate this holiday like a child. Have a great Christmas.
- Take nothing for granted and be thankful that you have such great family and friends to spend this joyous season with. Wishing you a delightful holiday season.
- Take a few moments this season to appreciate the true meaning of Christmas and what makes it so magical and joyous.
- This holiday season, try to appreciate the true meaning of Christmas and share the meaning with the ones that are closest to you. Fill your heart with the warmth that is the closeness of your family, friends and loved ones this holiday season and forever.
- Even though we don’t see or talk to each other too often, I wish you nothing but the best this season and for the coming New Year.
- Don’t dwell on the past too much. Use this time of year to reflect on the good things in life that mean the most to you.
- Smile often, love always and good things will find a way to enter your life to give you a true sense of happiness.
- Christmas is the time of giving and sharing, it is the time of loving and forgiving. May the miracle of Christmas fill your heart with warmth and love.
Browse through our unique collection of wishes and famous quotes.
Find the best messages and cards for every occasion.1000+ Birthday Wishes Birthday Wishes for Friends Funny Birthday Messages Romantic Birthday Wishes Good Morning Messages Good Morning Messages for Girlfriend Good Morning Messages for Boyfriend Love Quotes Love Quotes for Him Love Quotes for Her Good Night Messages for Friends Amazing Good Night Messages
Christmas Images for Friends and Family
More Christmas Posts, Wishes, and Cards for the Holidays
- 1000+ Amazing Christmas Wishes
- Play the Best Christmas Trivia Quiz!
- Best Christmas Quotes
- Christmas Love Messages
- Top 20 Christmas Greetings
- What to Write in your Christmas Card
- Amazing Christmas Images
- Christmas Greetings for your Parents
- Christmas Messages for Mom
- Christmas Messages for Dad
- Christmas Messages for Kids
- Simple Tips to Make Christmas more Meaningful
- The Christmas Holiday Survival Guide for Singles
- The Christmas Holiday Survival Guide for Couples
- Tips for Avoiding Dating Disasters at Christmas
- Creating Your Christmas Happiness