Easter Greetings for Friends and Family
Easter is a harbinger of spring. That’s why it’s associated with bunnies and baby chicks. The holiday mixes a high Christian holy day with traditional celebrations of the return of new life. Easter Sunday marks the day on the Christian calendar that Jesus rose from the dead, three days after He was crucified on Good Friday. Churches filled with Easter lilies celebrate the triumph of eternal life over death. At home, Easter baskets full of candy and colored eggs bring merriment to children. The president of the U.S. hosts an Easter egg hunt on the White House lawn every year. Easter is a joyous time to let your family and friends know how much they mean to you. Don’t know what to say? Use our list of Easter greetings to find the perfect way to express yourself. Make all your loved ones happy on this special holiday by remembering them with a unique greeting.
The Best Easter Messages for Friends and Family
- May our families unite with all families today, in love and blessing for the whole world, on this most holy of holy days.
- Spring makes everything new. It is a time of hope and joy. Wishing you all the blessings of Easter.
- Ever renewing faith is the best source of happiness we have in this world. Happy Easter to one and all.
- Easter Cards and Pictures
- My dear friend, I pray that God abundantly blesses you this Easter and the year ’round for the kindness and love you show everyone around you.
- Families dressed in their Easter best, joining together around the dining room table, thanking Jesus for his ultimate sacrifice. This is the essence of Easter.
- Rejoice! Christ is risen! A new day is born in our love of Christ the Lord! Wishing you a blessed Easter.
- The flower opens. The world renews itself. Christ is risen. Let us rejoice.
- May the love of the Lord and the blessings of Easter rain upon you, and may every one of your days be touched with renewal and grace.
- The mystery of Easter is repeated in every newly growing leaf, bud and blade of grass. May this springtime remind you of God’s love.
- Easter Quotes
- Chocolate bunnies and marshmallow chicks make us happy for a while. Love makes us happy always. I love you. Happy Easter.
- Hope you don’t miss any hidden Easter eggs this Sunday. I’ll see you at church in your Sunday best!
- God is love. Let us all abide in that love. I am so happy today to wish a Happy Easter to you and yours.
- The sacrifice of the Lamb makes us become as newborns. Wishing you all the love, joy and hope of the newly reborn this Easter.
- Outside, the flowers are blooming, the birds are singing, the world is full of happiness. It’s all put there to remind us of God’s great love.
- The joy of Easter and the hope of the Resurrection be yours today and always.
- In your Easter bonnet, with all the frills upon it, you’ll be the cutest chick on the block. Wishing you a Happy Easter!
- The happy innocence of children reminds us of the serenity we feel in God’s loving embrace. Wishing you great joy at Easter.
- Happy Easter Wishes and Greetings
- Love is given to us to share with the world. May you and your family, who share so much love with the world, be blessed with great joy today and always.
- The stone was rolled away. His promise was fulfilled. Wishing you all of the promises of this day.
- By his stripes you are healed. Reflecting on God’s love for you this Easter day.
- His is Risen! May the sun of God’s glory shine upon you this Easter day.
Inspirational Easter Wishes for Friends and Family
- They placed him in a tomb, but he didn’t stay there. Celebrate this day. He is Risen!
- He sent his son to pay the price for our sins. His mission was accomplished. To God be the glory! Happy Easter to all!
- Who else would hang on a cross for you? Celebrate Jesus and be blessed this Easter day!
- May you be filled with love, patience and joy this wonderful Easter morning.
- Easter SMS & Text Messages
- And the greatest of these is LOVE. I wish you and your family a Happy Easter filled with love.
- Easter is a time of hope and new beginnings. May this day bring you the blessing from above.
- And God said, “This is my beloved Son, with whom I am well pleased.” Happy Easter to you and your family.
- May the many blessings from God flow upon you this glorious day. Wishing you a Happy and Blessed Easter.
- He conquered the grave and he rose again. Celebrate the love of Jesus Christ. It’s his day! Happy Easter.
- To God by the Glory! He sent his son so that we can be saved! Rejoice in this day! Happy Easter!
- Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, Sweetest name I know. Reflect on his love for you and on your family this blessed day!
- Easter is a time of renewal and faith. May God bless you! Happy Easter to you and your family.
- Easter is a promise that came true. Cherish your family this blessed day! Happy Easter!
- Easter is a time of remembrance and rejoicing. Take this time to reflect on the cross! Take this time to rejoice in your family. Happy Easter.
- Easter is a time of forgiveness and healing. May all your needs be met this Easter Day! God Bless You and Your Family.
- Jesus came, he died and he rose again. Praise his Holy Name! Blessings to you and your family this wonderful Day!
- May Peace fill your soul this Easter and always. Happy Easter on this glorious day!
- Rejoice, for the Lord has risen. What a glorious day! Happy Easter from our family to yours.
- We are forgiven! Never forget the sacrifice made for you and me. Happy Easter.
- May you be blessed beyond measure this wonderful Easter Day. Love from my family to yours.