Freedom, Independence and 4th of July Quotes
Every year, on the 4th of July, the entire country comes together to not just celebrate our Independence Day but also to commemorate the people who dedicated their lives so we could harbor our American dreams. When the fireworks light up the Capitol Hill and every state, city, county and town ushers in the glorious principles of the erstwhile New World, it is also the time to recognize the contribution of every citizen of this great nation in carrying forward the values that the founding fathers had inscribed in the constitution of the United States of America. As Thomas Paine had rightly said, “Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it”.
4th of July is also a day when we celebrate everything we hold dear and have managed to achieve because had it not been because of this day, we and our country wouldn’t have been the epitome of liberty, the harbinger of hope and a pioneer in more ways than one in the modern world. The frolic on the streets of old days are still reminiscent today and the messages we convey to others on Independence Day takes forward the legacy we cherish and the create legacy we shall leave behind. Independence Day messages can be patriotic, humanitarian, about freedom or they can be personal, humorous or philosophical. You can use quotes by famous personalities from history or you could pen your own quote, write your own poem or a song, anything that might come naturally to you. Some messages on this Independence Day can be visionary advocating for better humanitarian practices, more equality for women and no discrimination based on gender or any form of races, religion and nationality. Here are a few quotes that you may want to use this 4th of July:
- May we all stand for liberty today and not just celebrate our Independence Day but also vow to protect our freedom and advocate freedom, from and to the farthest corners of the cosmos.
- At a time when censorship is the weapon of many and curbing down on freedom of speech is the mantra of autocrats, let us reiterate on this Independence Day that freedom is our first right and we shall preserve it.
- Practicing and applying freedom while others aren’t looking is more important than proclaiming your freedom to anyone who will listen.
- Happy 4th of July Messages
- If you truly appreciate your freedom, then you will never deny the opportunity to provide freedom to someone else.
- Freedom comes with a price. Many people take this freedom for granted, but what would you pay to be free?
- This Independence Day, let us not just celebrate freedom but also win our freedom from all vices and sins that humanity has got embroiled in.
- The independence day is the results of the sacrifices made by the great people so never forget their contribution and always cherishes their efforts. Hope the country moves ahead and strives for success.
- Freedom fighters have brought a huge revolution in America and today we promise to free our country from violence that is spoiling its beauty and charm. Take an oath to make America the best country.
- The sacrifices made by you will not go in vain as each individual promises to put their efforts in helping the country to become better and explore a new era that is free from corruption.
- On this great day when everyone is celebrated, the youth should come forward and stand for their rights. Let people live a free life that is beautiful and beyond the rules. Happy 4th Of July to everyone.
- Freedom isn’t always free; it must be achieved and appreciated to the highest extent, even when it is uncomfortable to do so.
- Freedom allows everyone the opportunity to make our country a better place; what contributions will you make to benefit our wonderful country?
- On this monumental day, take some time to understand why you have your freedom and independence.
- Enjoy the fireworks and outdoor activities, but remember what those activities signify…your freedom and independence.
- Make a decision this Independence Day to do your part in keeping America the land of the free and the home of the brave.
- This Fourth of July, proudly display your patriotism and help others understand why they are free.
- Having freedom means you are given the chance to choose your own destiny and follow your dreams until they are a reality.
- Freedom is not for the chosen few, but for the few who choose. Many people chose freedom above all things so that we can be free today.
- Instead of always blaming the past, decide to be independent and determine your future on this Independence Day.
- America will always be free until the citizens decide to stop paying for it. Are you willing to pay the price for your freedom?
- The difference between America and other countries is that we have the chance to make our dreams a reality.
- Instead of wondering what your country is going to do for you, decide what you will do for your country.