Pakistan’s Independence Day, which is celebrated annually on August 14, celebrates the country’s independence from the British rule on that date in 1947. This day is an occasion to promote patriotism and national unity. In the Islamic calendar, the Independence Day of Pakistan has been seen to be coincided with the Ramadan 27 which is one of the sacred eves of the Muslims.
On the day if independence, all Pakistanis sends messages and wishes to all their near and dear ones in remembrance of all the great man whose contribution in making Pakistan an independent country cannot be described in words. On this day, the Pakistanis forget all their sorrows, pains and grief and then get united to celebrate the best eve of their country. This celebration involves the flag hoisting ceremony followed by numerous other joyful rituals and programs. Even the people who are not Pakistanis but respect the country convey their good wishes and messages based on the Independence Day of Pakistan to all their near and dear ones. If you are planning to wish somebody on this day and lacking ideas to convey the perfect message on this ceremony, then you can take help from the messages and wishes based on the great event of Independence Day of Pakistan which are provided over here. They are as follows:
- This wish is to convey power to all Pakistanis to cheer up and celebrate the Independence Day.
- Happy Independence Day to all the Pakistani brothers and sisters.
- I am sending oceans of love to all the Pakistani on the day of the independence.
- This is our Independence Day, so let us laugh, cheer and explode with joy.
- This wish is to greet respectful salute to all the great men who made out Pakistan independent.
- Let us celebrate this Independence Day to all the Pakistani leaders to gave their lives to make our country independent.
- Sending oceans of good wishes to all my Pakistani friends on the Happy Independence Day.
- Let all of us be united and raise the flag of Pakistan high to celebrate our Independence Day.
- This is the day to make our country Pakistan special all over the world as this is our Independence Day.
- May the almighty shower all the blessing upon Pakistan on the Independence Day.
- Let all of us Pakistanis take an oath on this Independence Day to make our country the best one in the future world.
- Let this Independence Day be the most special one to all Pakistanis and let us all take an effort to do so.
Here are some wishes based on the Independence Day of Pakistan. Make the Independence Day of 2013 in Pakistan by conveying these wishes and Independence Day messages to all your near and dear ones. Let happiness, strength and pride for Pakistan may get overloaded within the hearts of all Pakistanis on this day.
The regions which now form the Islamic Republic of Pakistan were historically part of India. The idea of creating an independent Pakistan took shape following the events that occurred during the British rule. The political history of Pakistan began with the formation of the All India Muslim League in 1906. The League was a political party which was formed to protect the interests of the Muslims in India. Soon the league started to advocate the establishment of a Muslim nation, to ensure that the Muslims were not neglected in case the British allow self-governance.In 1940s Muhammad Ali Jinnah, the founder of Pakistan, championed the Two Nation Theory, which demanded that the colony of British India be divide into two countries based on religious demographics. Eventually, the nation of Pakistan was born with two united wings East and West Pakistan on August 14, 1947. East Pakistan, seceded from Pakistan in 1971 following a civil war, and became present day Bangladesh. source