Top 20 Christmas Greetings for Coworkers
Christmas is a special time that touches everyone in some way. Colleagues at work help to ease your professional stress, cheer you on when the going gets tough and queue up quickly to congratulate you for a job well done. You spend so much of your waking time with co-workers as you work with them on various levels. Whether you are personally close to them or not, it is good practice to show them that you appreciate their support and the positive environment at your workplace. To enhance cooperation and collaboration, make sure to take the time this Christmas to tell colleagues that you value them and their contributions to office camaraderie. Choose your message wisely. The appropriate message is heartfelt and respectful of professional boundaries. Stay upbeat and positive to deliver a message that will be treasured by the recipient. Use the following list to prepare a suitable Christmas message that appeals to an individual or a group of your peers. Send it in a greeting card, a social media post or via interoffice communication. With or without an accompanying gift, your Christmas message will be appreciated.
Ideas for Christmas Card Sayings For Coworkers
- I love my job and the people I work with every day. You have helped make the stresses of this job tolerable. Thank you and Merry Christmas to all of you.
- The office Christmas party is always a fun time to celebrate a productive year. You have been a wonderful work partner through and through. Merry Christmas to you.
- Wishing you a beautiful Christmas and a bountiful New Year.
- We are more than co-workers. We are collaborators, co-conspirators and partners. I am thankful for all that you do for the team. Have a great Christmas.
- A friendship that was forged in the workplace will always have shared stories. I am honored to have been part of this dedicated team. Merry Christmas, everyone.
- Knowing that you have my back at work keeps me going. You are wonderful people who deserve the best that Christmas can bring. Wishing you the best of the season.
- Here’s to a productive New Year for all of us and Merry Christmas, too.
- You are extraordinary people with hearts of gold and the passion to make this world a better place. May this season of blessings bring you joy and peace. Merry Christmas.
- The load is lighter when it is shared among colleagues. Thank you for your help and your companionship throughout the year. I look forward to another year of working beside you. Peace and abundance to you and yours this Christmas.
- I am happy that I have been given the chance to work beside you this year. Merry Christmas.
- May the holiday season bring you new opportunities this year and many more years of productiveness and creativity. Merry Christmas!
- Wishing that this year Santa sends you the blessings of joy, peace and compassion. May your success be real and enduring. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
- Wishing you a Christmas that is full of light and a new year that is happy and bright!
- May true happiness light light your way. May success be yours in every way. May prosperity come to you every day! Merry Christmas and an awesome New Year to you and yours.
- During the holidays, our thoughts of gratefulness are reserved for those who have made our success possible. Thank you and best wishes for Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- Working with you has taught me many valuable lessons, the most important of which is collaborating for success. You are very special to people like me. Have a delightful and fruitful Christmas.
- Everyone wants a job in which they are surrounded by very nice people they trust. I feel very lucky because I work with you, and you are a second family to me. Merry Christmas.
- I thank you for all the special moments and the crucial lessons that I have learned from working beside you every day. You are my good friend, and I’m sending you Christmas messages of good cheer.
- May your holiday season sparkle and shine with all the joy and peace you that you have earned throughout the year. Merry Christmas and happy New Year. May your dreams lead to happiness. May you feel this happiness all year long.
- Let us take the time to enjoy the simple things during this season of giving. May this season of wonder fill your heart with awe. Wishing you peace and joy today and throughout the New Year.