Thanksgiving Wishes & Greetings for the Treasured People in your Life
Browse the best collection of Thanksgiving messages: Thanksgiving is a time of togetherness. It is a season of giving, sharing and spending time with those who are near and dear to us. It is that time of year when we take stock of our blessings and honor those who have blessed our lives in a significant ways. Often in life we come across many people who have helped us, made our lives better and taught us good lessons. They may or may not be family but are truly cherished. On Thanksgiving Day we express our gratitude towards them. Let people know how much they mean to you. Pen down what your heart says here are some thanksgiving wishes wording. Thanksgiving is more than the festivities, it gives us time ponder upon what lessons we have learnt and how we can spread happiness around, to look back at all the great memories and good people who came in our lives. Happy Thanksgiving Day to you and your loved ones!
Happy Thanksgiving Wishes for Friends
- Thanksgiving blessings from our house to yours. Even when we can’t be together, know that we are sharing the love, laughter and good cheer we have always shared through the years. May you have a peaceful and love-filled Thanksgiving holiday.
- May your Thanksgiving be filled with love, laughter, remembrances of good times and happy tummies. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Wishing you the happiness of good friends, the joy of a happy family, and the wonder of the holiday season. Have a magical thanksgiving!
- The gift of wonderful friends is precious indeed. You are a rock we have always been able to count on. You are in our hearts and prayers all year and especially this Thanksgiving Day.
- Here’s to a harvest of blessings to wonderful people. You are the epitome of true friends, and for that we are eternally grateful. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
- Wishing you every happiness this Holiday Season and throughout the coming year! May your life be filled with love, peace and harmony!
- You are a hero to me. You bring out the best in me and for teaching me how to be a better person. May you enjoy a joyous Thanksgiving!
- As we ponder the precious lessons we learned this year, we also look back at the wonderful memories and good people who were part of our lives. Happy Thanksgiving Day to you and those you hold dear.
- Thanksgiving prayers that you may be blessed with the strength to face your challenges, the courage of your convictions and love to see you through all year. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Happy Thanksgiving Wishes for Family
- Gratitude unlocks a wellspring of abundance. This Thanksgiving, let’s all focus on the many things we should be thankful for as a family and find ways to share the blessings. Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
- Happy Thanksgiving to a most wonderful family. (I would call you wonderful even if we were not related.)
- We have so many things to be grateful for, and you happen to top the list. May this message find you in good health and bring you great happiness today and for the entire holiday season.
- Thanksgiving is a celebration of what we were and what we have become. It is a time to remember how far we have come and how much we have changed as a family. It is a toast to the future we have yet to see. Happy Thanksgiving.
- From our family to yours, hugs, prayers and kisses for a beautiful Thanksgiving.
- There is never going to be another Thanksgiving like Mom’s, but you have done a great job of carrying on the tradition, putting your own mark on it and sharing this lovely occasion with everyone in the family. I look forward to every Thanksgiving spent at your home.
- It gladdens my heart when I am reminded that we are family. I am grateful for your support, your compassion and your generous spirit. May your Thanksgiving be filled with love, harmony and joy.
Best Thanksgiving Messages for Everyone
- I am grateful for the many Thanksgiving dinners we have shared. This special time of celebration and togetherness becomes more meaningful through the years as our families grow, and we add more layers to the stories of our lives. I look forward to another wonderful Thanksgiving weekend together.
- Thanksgiving for people is…The morning sun and the setting moon, The cheerful bird and the dancing mood, The silent waters and the playful dunes But more than that I cherish you! Happy thanksgiving!
- Thanksgiving Quotes to Share with Family and Friends
- Happy Thanksgiving Greeting Cards
- Distance and time will not stop us from celebrating with you this Thanksgiving. Although we can’t be there physically, please know that you are in our thoughts and prayers today and every day. Happy Thanksgiving.
- Giving thanks for our good fortune attracts more blessings. May your Thanksgiving be marked with happiness, abundance and peace.
- Wishing you a season of abundance in the things that matter most: hope, peace and love. Have a festive and joyful Thanksgiving.
- May your blessings multiply as you face another season of sharing and giving. You give so much of yourself to so many. Here’s a to joyful and abundant Thanksgiving to you and yours.
- Although we celebrate the holidays in different ways, here’s hoping that this year, your Thanksgiving and the rest of the holidays will be filled with good cheer. May your family be blessed with peace, happiness and togetherness this season.
- May all the good things of life be yours, not only at Thanksgiving but throughout the coming year.
- We are deeply thankful and extend to you our best wishes. May you enjoy a bountiful Thanksgiving!
- May you enjoy a bountiful Thanksgiving. Wishing you a year filled with warm and cherished moments.
- At this time of Thanksgiving celebration our thoughts turn gratefully to you with warm appreciation. Our best wishes for a Happy Thanksgiving.
- There have been times when I forgot to thank you for being there for me. I take this day to tell you how special you are and how great my life has become because of you. Have a memorable thanksgiving.
- Have a healthy and joyous, wealthy and generous, prosperous and humble thanksgiving. Enjoy to the hilt.
- Let us meet and remember good old times, eat great turkey and old wine. Thank you for being who you are and letting me be who I am. Have a cheerful thanksgiving.
- I am not wishing you just because it is Thanksgiving Day, I am wishing you because people like you make worthy the Thanksgiving Day. Your goodness is treasured.
- Let us all remember the great times spent together, delicious turkeys eaten and awesome clothes bought to celebrate this day. Have a great thanksgiving day.
- May your food smell great, May it taste even better, May you eat to your heart’s content And manage to shed it off.
Thanksgiving Messages to God
- The beauty of the lord is that, he gives even without being asked, helps without being seen, and stays even when we forget to say thank you. I take this day to thank you God for everything. May you also have plenty of reasons to thank God. Happy thanksgiving!
- May you be bestowed upon with the best of everything and have the strength to surpass any obstacle. The lord will lead your way. Have a blessed thanksgiving.
- I am enclosing with this greeting abundant love and God’s blessing for a beautiful long life. May you wake up every morning with renewed hopes and great values, Have a joyous thanksgiving.
- Pray for those who have been less fortunate, in sickness, in pain. May this day bring peace in their lives and better their days. May God relieve them from their Miseries?
- Thank you GOD for your unbounded blessings and generous harvest. It is because of you that we cherish life each day. May your blessings keep us on the path of righteousness always?
- Make me a good child, to take care of my parents. Make me a good lover, to take care of my partner. Make me a good person, to service mankind. I want to better the world from this Thanksgiving Day.