Easter is the most important religious feast of Christians, celebrated on Easter Sunday and is a good time for you to reconnect with your family and friends. Sometimes the words escape us and we know not what to say. Let us help you by incorporating the meaning of Easter along with the love of your family with these Easter greeting cards below. Send a heartfelt Easter card today and touch someone’s heart.
Easter Greeting Cards
Easter Messages and Quotes
- I think the Easter Bunny is the evil twin of the guy in my work-out video, hopping around, forcing me to eat chocolate. That’s my story and I’m sticking with it.
- Happy Easter, Spiffy Spring and all that other happy horse pucky. Now hand over the chocolate and no one gets hurt! (Have a yummy Easter).
- Happy Easter Wishes and Greetings
- Thank you Jesus, for your sacrifice and for showing us how to live a God-centered life. Have a blessed Easter.
- As we spin around in our dizzying lives, let’s pause this Easter to reflect on the reason for the celebration — Christ’s sacrifice. Have a blessed Easter.
- Easter Greetings for Friends and Family
- As we face the cross in church this Easter, let’s remember what it symbolizes as we give thanks for the cleansing of our sins. God Bless You.
- Furry bunnies hopping around, hunting for hidden eggs, searching for candy-stuffed Easter Baskets… Don’t forget to get your “silly” on this Easter!
- Easter Quotes
- We remember the reverent and heartwarming Easters past and enjoy the love of family and friends. God bless your family this Easter.
- As we enjoy those around us at the Easter table, let’s give thanks for the sacrifice of our Savior, freeing us from the bondage of sin. Happy Easter.
- Easter SMS & Text Messages
- Joining hands to say grace, hunting for eggs, dressing in our Easter finest and singing praises together. These are just a few of the joys of Easter.
- Don’t be fooled by Pete Fuzzy-Butt. He’s Peter Cottontail’s chocolate-theiving cousin. Have a fun (and cautious) Easter.
Happy Easter Pictures, Images & Photos
Feel free to share these free Easter cards and pictures. Happy Easter everyone!