Top 20 Christmas Messages for Dads who Taught you About Christmas
Christmas is a time for looking back to the lessons from the past and acknowledging special people, like your dad, who was instrumental in helping you get to where you are at present. Your dad has made a lot of sacrifices to make sure that you were loved and cared for as you were growing up. He has been a constant presence in your life, making sure that every birthday, Christmas and other event was celebrated happily. You have him to thank for all the beautiful memories of Christmases past. This Christmas, take the time to write a special note that your dad will treaure and truly appreciate. Find inspiration in some of the messages listed here as you try to express your love for your dad this Christmas. Whether you plan to spend Christmas with your dad or not, a Christmas message sent by mail, email or hand-delivered with a present will be the highlight of his Christmas season.
Top 20 Christmas Messages for Dad
- You have been my rock of strength all these years. Too many times, I must have made it hard for you to be proud of me, but your faith in me never wavered. Thank you, Dad, for your vote of confidence. Merry Christmas.
- I am where I am today because of all the things you did for me. I strive to become a better person every day and hope to become a glimmer of the awesome person that you are. Wishing you a wonderful Christmas filled with all the love, joy and peace you have earned for yourself.
- You are all the wonderful things a great dad should be. You are wise, brave and funny. You made all our family Christmases magical. Merry Christmas to the greatest Dad in the world.
- Christmas is a time to take stock of our blessings in life. You are the one blessing that I am absolutely thankful to have all these years. You made every Christmas a sweet family tradition that I will pass on to my own kids. Have a wonderful celebration this year and for all the years to come.
- When I think of Christmas, I think of you in a Santa suit. You made a magical Santa to your kids then, and you still make a lovable Santa to your grandkids now. You will forever be our Santa. Merry Christmas, Dad.
- Christmas is a time of joy, family fun and togetherness. You told us it was never about the gifts then you showered us with gifts anyway. But the greatest gift you taught us was to love and treasure each other today and every single day of our lives. Merry Christmas, Dad, and thanks for giving us the greatest gift of all – a wonderful family.
- You turned our home to a Christmas wonderland every year. Thank you for the wonderful memories, Dad. Wishing you the happiest Christmas.
- You raised us on Christmases filled with wonder. You made the season unbelievably magical and merry every year. You made every day special. All the goodness that you are is fondly remembered every day of every year. Merry Christmas, Dad.
- I always knew that I was the luckiest kid in the world. I would not trade my life for anything. It’s always going to be you and me, Dad. Merry Christmas.
- You showed us, by your examples, that Christmas is all about love, family and compassion for the less fortunate. Thank you for teaching us about the true meaning of Christmas. May the holidays bring you good cheer and happiness. We love you, Dad. Merry Christmas.
- You were my hero then. You are my hero now. You will always be a hero in my heart. Cheers for a very merry Christmas.
- Thank you for the love and joy you gave so generously. Our memories of our favorite Christmases are filled with laughter and wonder because you made them so. Thank you for our family. Merry Christmas, Dad.
- I have only one Christmas prayer – for my father to be hale, hearty and strong so that we can take more fishing days together. Happy Christmas, Daddy.
- Wherever I go and whatever I become, I will always be grateful to you. You are a shining example of what a father should be. Wishing you the best Christmas this year and for many more years to come.
- We look forward to Christmas every year for the chance to re-enact all the lessons in sharing and loving that we learned from you. That is the most special gift you have given us. Thank you, Dad. Merry Christmas.
- May this Christmas find you in good spirits and great health. While I cannot join you this year in singing Christmas carols around the Christmas tree, know that I am there with you in heart and spirit. Have a most wonderful Christmas, Dad.
- Thinking of you brings back memories of joy and love. I am also reminded that I have been most fortunate that you are my dad. Merry Christmas from a grateful son/daughter.
- Everything is always better when we do it together. I have so many special memories of the times we spent chasing snowflakes, making snow angels and sipping hot chocolate. There is so much I am thankful for because of you. Merry Christmas, Dad.
- You always thought of the most wonderful things to do during the season. You made it so much fun for our family and friends that you became our Mr. Christmas. Thank you, Dad, for inventing Christmas. Have a wonderful time on your holiday.
- If I could go back in time, I would pick any Christmas from my childhood. You always made sure our Christmases were spectacular and joyous. Merry Christmas.