When the holidays roll around, everyone likes to take stock of the year’s accomplishments and express gratitude to those who have been instrumental in your success. More than likely, your boss will top the list of work contacts to thank. But in doing so, you want to make sure that your message is appropriate, sincere and professional. You want to share the joy and gratitude without seeming like you are currying favors. A group message usually works best, but it’s also okay to go solo. Christmas is the perfect time to express our best spirit and greetings to all important people in our lives. Showing appreciation to your boss for the guidance and leadership provided throughout the year but don’t forget the content of the Christmas message will depend on your connection with your boss, but it is important that it must keep the Christmas spirit and reveal good feelings. The list of inspiring messages that follow can serve as your guide to create personalized and work-appropriate Christmas messages for your bosses.
Top 20 Christmas Greetings for Boss
- Thank you for a wonderful year. Your leadership was truly inspiring. Merry Christmas, Boss.
- We never have a dull moment when you’re around. You make things easier for all of us.
Thank you for your guidance and encouragement. Here’s wishing you success, happiness and a wonderful Christmas this year. May the holidays be a joyful time for you and your family.
- It is a pleasure to work for a boss like you. Thank you for always taking the time to help us work out the best solutions. May your kindness be rewarded abundantly this Christmas. Wishing you and your family the best of the season.
- Christmas is the season for gifts, gatherings and food galore. Enjoy everything about this season brings in the company of family and friends. After a fruitful year, you deserve the celebration. A joyful Christmas to you and yours.
- May this Christmas bring you great rewards for a job well done throughout the year. For you, Boss — Merry Christmas.
- May the sweet messages of Christmas gladden your heart and bring you the joy of the season. Have fun every day, Boss. New challenges at work will come soon enough after the holidays.
- It is a time for joy, compassion and contentment. May your Christmas be filled with all three. Best Christmas wishes for the best boss in the universe.
- Clients come and go. Workloads ebb and flow. Monthly business goals are set and met, but Christmas comes but once a year. Merry Christmas to the best boss this side of the equator.
- From all of us, Merry Christmas to you, Boss. May the new year bring you new issues to solve and new challenges to face.
- You remind us all the time that anything worth doing is worth doing well. Enjoy your Christmas, and enjoy it well.
- It was one fantastic year, and there’s no taking that away from us. You are one fantastic boss, and you deserve the accolades. Cheers for a fruitful and enjoyable season.
- Thank you for being a true inspiration and a great boss to all of us regardless of our performance and motivations. May the holidays bring you peace, happiness and time to enjoy the rewards of your hard work. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
- From the team to you: Merry Christmas to a wonderful leader.
- Good leaders make great teams. Great leaders make winning teams. From one winning team to one great leader: Let’s do it again next year. Enjoy your Christmas and have fun on New Year’s eve.
- You made this team, and we are so proud to be part of it. Merry Christmas, Boss. We look forward to another year of challenges and rewards.
- You’ve spent most of the year with your work family, and we are grateful. At Christmas, we take time for our families who supported us through long nights of overtime. Wishing you a Christmas overflowing with love, laughter and harmony with your family.
- Faith makes all dreams possible,
Hope makes all effort worth the work,
Commitment brings it all together.
Thank you for a wonderful year. Merry Christmas.
- May your Christmas be as bright and cheerful as you have been all year. We wish you the best for a prosperous New Year, too.
- If Christmas is the season for caring and sharing, then, it has been Christmas every day in this office. We appreciate the effort you make to help us succeed. Merry wonderful Christmas to you, Boss.
- May your Christmas be as brilliant as you are, and your New Year as bright and promising. Cheers for a wonderful holiday season.