Who doesn’t like receiving wishes on their birthday? Happy Birthday wishes, cards, quotes, videos, messages, and songs are all great ways of acknowledging a friend’s day of birth in a nice, and sometimes unique, manner. Nevertheless, creating, sending, or saying a birthday wish can be a difficult task if one is not sure what he or she should say. The various ways to send a Happy Birthday wish can be a bit daunting when trying to decide on the best one given the situation. Birthdays have become such a large part of our culture that some employees are downright indignant if they don’t get that exact day off with pay. Others, who may be reaching a milestone birthday, would rather forget that day altogether. Offering timely, respectful and personal recognition of birthdays is sometimes stressful. Certainly the staid repressed grandmother should receive a different birthday wish than the wild frat brother. There are also a variety of vehicles with which to deliver birthday wishes. Social media has made sending birthday greetings much easier, but unfortunately somewhat impersonal. Nothing says “I don’t care” like a quick birthday tweet. Ideally, we would all like to really WOW those we care about on their birthday — pick them up, take them to a lavish dinner at a high-ticket restaurant, present them with an extravagant expensive gift, and so on. Time and money constraints (not to mention common sense) prohibits such outrageous productions. The key is to let that person know how much you care, and that they are in your thoughts on their special day. Give some thought to who that person really is, what they value, and what makes them happy. Write these thoughts down, keep some words and throw some words out, and before you know it, you have reduced these random thoughts into a beautiful birthday wish that is custom crafted for your loved one.
Happy Birthday Messages
- Treat yourself and browse our unique collection of Happy Birthday messages. Choose among hundreds of genuine, heartfelt Happy Birthday greetings. Make someone smile with a spectacular way of saying “Happy Birthday!”
- No one in my life has created more beautiful memories than you have. On your birthday, I want to tell you how grateful I am and hope we create many more together.
- Yo dude… remember that frat party? Me either. Or how about the time we… I can’t seem to recall either. Hey bro, on your birthday, let’s make some memories!
- Birthday is a special day of every individual’s life that comes only once in a year so, I wish my dear friend all the happiness and all the good luck on this best day. May all the days of your life be filled with joy and warmth of the sunshine, with all the love and happiness a very happy birthday my dear friend.
- For your birthday, you should know you are the best gift life could ever give me. I feel it is only appropriate to celebrate you accordingly, with a “Happy Birthday” sent from the bottom of my heart!
- All those birthday traditions and rituals are so outdated and ridiculous. No one should ever be subjected to that — except cake. We gotta keep cake.
Happy Birthday YouTube Videos
Happy Birthday To You Songs
Singing Happy Birthday to a family member, or a friend, also helps to show that you wish them a Happy Birthday and many more. This simple gesture can go a long way on this person’s special day. There are many different ways of singing the Happy Birthday song. Trying out one of these different variations may make the wish more special, because the usual song is not being used.
(sing along) Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, tell everyone I’m thirty, then I’ll lie for you too!
Funny Version of Happy Birthday
- Happy Birthday to You
- You live in a zoo
- You look like a monkey
- And you smell like one too.
Happy Birthday Ideas, Tips & Inspiration
- Along with singing, one could also send a birthday card to the birthday boy or girl. A card allows for Along with singing, you could also send a birthday card to the birthday boy or girl. A card allows for customization. The buyer can, if he or she chooses, insert personal thoughts, feelings, and well wishes, thus creating a more personal wish.
- The birthday card works well with family members who like personalized gifts to show you are thinking of them. Writing something sentimental, like a favorite memory, or a reflection of the past year or their lifetime, can really make a family member feel special on his or her birthday. However, cards also work for friends and coworkers.
- Creative Ways to Say Happy Birthday
- In the case of coworkers, one card can be bought and all employees can sign it, conveying wishes from all around the office space. These cards can be funny or general, depending on how close one is to the birthday employee. A cake can also help to wish the employee a Happy Birthday.
- For friends, special inside jokes can be mentioned, making the card fun and upbeat. Or, if it’s a special year for the friend or in the friendship, the card may be more sentimental to portray how far the friendship has come. Money can be put inside the card if one decides to opt out of another type of gift.
- Birthday Gift Ideas for Friends
- Cakes or other special gifts can also be bought. Cakes may be decorated with the name of the person, as well as candles. If the birthday boy or girl is more health-conscious, and this is well known, a fruit arrangement can also be given. Knowing what the person likes is a major key in getting the birthday wish right.
- Other ways to express birthday wishes may be based directly off of the person’s interests. If it were known that the person likes ice-skating, then perhaps taking a trip to the ice rink would be in your best interest.
- Sweet Birthday Messages and Gift Ideas
- If the birthday boy or girl likes a specific sports team, buying tickets to a game would show that you know what he or she likes. The goal is to make the gesture appear special to the other person, and like thought and effort went into planning.
Happy Birthday Pictures
Extending happy birthday wishes can be done in a multitude of ways. One could say the birthday wish, whether it be in person, through a simple email, or through a phone call. If one is going to say the wish, either in person or on the phone, it should be with enthusiasm. If the wish will be sent through email, the email should be vibrant or animated. So go ahead and wish your friends a very happy birthday with our collection of happy birthday cards:
Happy Birthday Quotes
Rather than just writing happy birthday use our wonderful list of motivational, funny or inspirational quotes for birthday wish in your cards, sms and greetings.